Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109605
View in linear mode

Subject: "STAR turbo kit still for sale?" Previous topic | Next topic
MCubed45Feb-11-13 12:43 AM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109605, "STAR turbo kit still for sale?"

Does any place still sell the star kit? Seems like a lot of the old vendors have either closed or stopped selling...

Are there any other quality kits besides HAHN still being sold?

-marc

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Grothe3297avengerFeb-11-13 08:06 PM
Member since Feb 25th 2011
31 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109606, "RE: STAR turbo kit still for sale?"
In response to Reply # 0

Why don't you just piece a kit together, almost half the price with the right deals??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

iamnotwhoiamFeb-12-13 02:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#109607, "RE: STAR turbo kit still for sale?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by MCubed45
Does any place still sell the star kit? Seems like a lot of the old vendors have either closed or stopped selling... Are there any other quality kits besides HAHN still being sold?

Treadstone Performance maybe?
http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

MCubed45Mar-08-13 12:39 AM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#109629, "RE: STAR turbo kit still for sale?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Grothe3297avenger
Why don't you just piece a kit together, almost half the price with the right deals??

mmm kind've thought about it but I don't know how to weld so I wouldn't be able to fab a DP. I guess I could always look for a shop to do that part though..

Originally posted by iamnotwhoiam
Originally posted by MCubed45 Does any place still sell the star kit? Seems like a lot of the old vendors have either closed or stopped selling... Are there any other quality kits besides HAHN still being sold?
Treadstone Performance maybe? http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/

Was looking at that one too. The shitty thing is they don't make the DP anymore so they just send you pipes.

-marc

97GSBABYMar-01-13 11:52 AM
Member since Jun 29th 2012
5 posts,
#109621, "RE: STAR turbo kit still for sale?"
In response to Reply # 0

I think there is a greddy kit availiable at www.importperformanceparts.net. Its a little bit cheaper(2549 vs 2999) than Hahns and I would expect it to be the same quality. i dont know about ease of tuning and such though

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109605 Previous topic | Next topic