Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109592
View in linear mode

Subject: "Which manifold for Td05" Previous topic | Next topic
Rude55Jan-28-13 11:38 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2011
37 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109592, "Which manifold for Td05"

Hey guys I was able to pick up a steal on a MHI small 16g td05 turbo . I probably should have researched before buying it but I do know some people are running some type of 16g. I did look on our site and others regarding a manifold and I'm having a hard time getting and exact answer . Am I going to need a custom turbo manifold? Is using an adapter a bad idea? Are there any places that are selling 420a manifolds to fit this 16g turbo? Thanks alot guys.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Slo2gJan-28-13 11:56 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109593, "RE: Which manifold for Td05"
In response to Reply # 0

If its a MHI turbo then you'll need a mitsu flanged manifold. Most manifolds are T3 so you'll have to either have one custom made or buy an adapter. I actually have one I'll sell you but it needs to be machined flat (it warped from welding)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Rude55Jan-28-13 03:58 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2011
37 posts,
#109594, "RE: Which manifold for Td05"
In response to Reply # 1

Okay. Thanks for the info. Do the adapters hold up under high boost? Also I have pm'd you.

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109592 Previous topic | Next topic