Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109010
View in linear mode

Subject: "Some issues with SFMU instalation" Previous topic | Next topic
FabsOct-06-11 01:16 AM
Member since Jun 24th 2011
30 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109010, "Some issues with SFMU instalation"

Hi, I'm installing up my SFMU but I got some problems with the parts that had to be bought from vortech, so there is anything else that I can do?

I just can't bough the vortech parts, so I need an alternative...

Thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation, AdministratorCODE4, Oct-06-11 04:56 AM, #1
RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation, Fabs, Oct-07-11 12:19 AM, #2
      RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation, AdministratorCODE4, Oct-07-11 03:33 AM, #3
           RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation, Fabs, Oct-07-11 07:53 AM, #4
                RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation, SilvrEclips, Oct-07-11 09:59 AM, #5
                     RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation, 420agreenvilleSC, Oct-07-11 10:11 AM, #6

AdministratorCODE4Oct-06-11 04:56 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109011, "RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation"
In response to Reply # 0

So what is your problem? We have no clue what the issue is.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FabsOct-07-11 12:19 AM
30 posts,
#109015, "RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation"
In response to Reply # 1

Which alterntive parts should I use? I mean a fitting npt 1/8 or what?

What would be an item that makes the same function as the vortech's ones?

AdministratorCODE4Oct-07-11 03:33 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#109016, "RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Fabs
Which alterntive parts should I use? I mean a fitting npt 1/8 or what? What would be an item that makes the same function as the vortech's ones?

Again, what parts are you looking for?

You have not shown a diagram, picture, or explained what exactly you are hooking up with regard to line size, etc.

---

2012 2500HD LML

FabsOct-07-11 07:53 AM
30 posts,
#109017, "RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation"
In response to Reply # 3

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=SFMU_Installation_Diagram

I'm trying to build this diagram so the part that I can't bough is the grey dot, p/n 6x100-002: super FMU adapter assembly.

Thanks!

SilvrEclipsOct-07-11 09:59 AM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
534 posts,
#109018, "RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation"
In response to Reply # 4

So your talking about the fittings that screw into the SFMU and have 6an on the other side? You can buy those anywhere online if you know the thread size in the SFMU

98 Eclipse GS Turbo
Built motor - MS2 - Holset hy35 - Zoom Stg 4 Clutch - 57.5mm TB - ARP Headstuds - Turbonetics wastegate - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Cobra calipers w/ 13" Rotors - Oil Cooler - DevilsOwn meth injection

1981 Chevy Scottsdale
1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car
2001 BMW 325i

420agreenvilleSCOct-07-11 10:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#109019, "RE: Some issues with SFMU instalation"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by SilvrEclips
So your talking about the fittings that screw into the SFMU and have 6an on the other side? You can buy those anywhere online if you know the thread size in the SFMU

yup. summit racing has most every fitting size, thread, male, female, angles, anything you'd need. I would be sure of the part you need by contacting vortech because some of the "parts" or sealing caps require o-ringed fittings

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109010 Previous topic | Next topic