Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108347
View in linear mode

Subject: "Questions about 420a turbo build" Previous topic | Next topic
KeihstalonDec-04-10 03:22 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2010
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108347, "Questions about 420a turbo build"

Hi 2gnt im new here and i bought a 1995 eagle talon about 2 years ago. I recently bought a hahn racecraft turbo kit, greddy turbo timer, a msd digital dis 2, msd ignition and wires. I also have a aem wideband, apexi safc 2, bigger injectors, walbro fuelpump and a fmu. My question is, is this all i need to turbo my car? Im also buying wicesco pistons and eagle rods. Might even get crower springs, retainers, and cams. What do you think? Any advice will really help me out thanks in advance

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

bagged420aDec-04-10 07:20 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2009
107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108348, "RE: Questions about 420a turbo build"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome, and congrats on getting the parts. Now all you have to do is search!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipserstturboDec-04-10 11:33 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2008
281 posts,
#108349, "RE: Questions about 420a turbo build"
In response to Reply # 1

Go to the wiki. There is alot of info on there on turbo parts and it explains everything. I boosted mine just using that and searching and reading until my eyes bled.

I CONTRIBUTED TO THE WIKI!
ah... turbo. I love the turbo, the boost, the speed, the sound.
and its all better when you do it yourself. cheaper too.

VendorRed90SevDec-05-10 02:53 AM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
#108350, "RE: Questions about 420a turbo build"
In response to Reply # 2

What all came with the Hahn kit? Stage 1, 2, 3?

KeihstalonDec-05-10 11:06 PM
4 posts,
#108351, "RE: Questions about 420a turbo build"
In response to Reply # 3

I believe its stage 2. It has a front mount intercooler with a hks bov,hahn 16g turbo

KeihstalonDec-05-10 11:07 PM
4 posts,
#108352, "RE: Questions about 420a turbo build"
In response to Reply # 2

What setup did you end up going with?

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108347 Previous topic | Next topic