Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #107987
View in linear mode

Subject: "hahn actuator issue..clevis?? where can i get one" Previous topic | Next topic
streetlightningJul-14-10 06:18 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107987, "hahn actuator issue..clevis?? where can i get one"

i have a hahn waste gate, and my clevis? is hangin on by a few threads.. anyone know where i can get another one that might thread on a little more...? idk what pitch it is..its m6 by some extremely fine pitch.

any one?

pic 2 shows how far i thread it on for it to be ligned up right.. not much lol.. thats why im lookin for a longer one

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ebster1085Jul-15-10 08:51 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107988, "RE: hahn actuator issue..clevis?? where can i get one"
In response to Reply # 0
Jul-15-10 09:01 PM by Ebster1085

Did you buy the kit directly from Hahn? If so, you might want to contact them for some help/advice.

Even if you didn't, I am sure Hahn can supply you with a slightly longer actuator arm.

Bad news is, Hahn is in the process of moving their operations to Florida and will essentially be out of contact for all of July.

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratortekleinJul-17-10 03:14 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#107993, "RE: hahn actuator issue..clevis?? where can i get one"
In response to Reply # 1

What Jess said.

What if you put some red loctite on it?

Also, anyone else notice he is working on a Neon?

Ebster1085Jul-18-10 06:51 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#107995, "RE: hahn actuator issue..clevis?? where can i get one"
In response to Reply # 2

I noticed Tim, but didn't say anything as this issue could be applied to any car.

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

streetlightningJul-22-10 11:03 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
#108013, "RE: hahn actuator issue..clevis?? where can i get one"
In response to Reply # 3

im using it on my eclipse setup. got it from hahn, they said buy a new wastegate lol.. and theres no need, i guess worst case i could loc tite itm what about a small tac weld to the nut or a few nuts?

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #107987 Previous topic | Next topic