Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #10389
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any Silver 2GNT w/ Turbo? (A/F Q)" Previous topic | Next topic
z1pp0Oct-06-01 06:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10389, "Any Silver 2GNT w/ Turbo? (A/F Q)"

Finally got my turbo in (HRC St 2 w/FMIC), took three days, but its going good. Anyone else have a turbo in their silver 2gnt? Anyways, my question is what wire do i tie the blue wire that i got with my A/F guage in? And where is the easiest place to find this wire? Thanks.

Kelly

- 97 Eclipse GS -
HRC Stage 2 w/FMIC | Tanabe GPower Medallion | Magnecore Wires | Konig Villain 18x8s | Yokohoma Paradas | Tokico Premium Springs/Struts | F&R Stut Braces | Rear GST Disc Brakes and Sway Bar | Tint/Clear Corners/Big Stereo/Etc | Completely Rebuilt

HRC Stage II w/ FMIC | AFX UDP | Magnecore Wires | Tanade GPower Medallion | Tokico Stuts and Springs | 18x8 Konig Villains | Yokohoma Paradas | Damn Good Stereo | A bunch of other common shit | Completely Rebuilt

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

basikstylz (Guest)Oct-06-01 06:12 AM

#10390, "RE: Any Silver 2GNT w/ Turbo? (A/F Q)"
In response to Reply # 0

I can think of 1 silver 2gnt with a turbo kit.... Some people on the board may have heard of him.... Wyatt..... but he has been MIA on this board lately. he just opened his own shop.... but he may be at HIN tonight for those of u local to the bay area.... I don't know for sure but I know he said he might show up.

I am to damn lazy to re type all of the crap I used to have listed here. if you really wanna know.... To damn bad!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-06-01 11:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10391, "RE: Any Silver 2GNT w/ Turbo? (A/F Q)"
In response to Reply # 1

The wire you're looking for is white with a solif black stripe. it is bundled in the ECU wiring harness. Tie into it there.

For Mitsubishi Technical Manuals, INCLUDING the 97-99 electrical and service manuals, click HERE:
http://www.heavenz-not-0verflowing.com/files/
No MP3 for YOU!

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #10389 Previous topic | Next topic