Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #1036
View in linear mode

Subject: "VC1 power wire" Previous topic | Next topic
TygermethdJan-18-01 02:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1036, "VC1 power wire"

To all of you guys who have the VC1, what switched ignition source did you splice the power wire into?? I initially spliced it into the power wire for the cigarette lighter, but when I pulled the key out of the ignition and had the turbo timer coutning down, the engine would sputter, then die. I think it was b/c it cut power to the VC1 after I pulled the key out and no reading was coming from the MAP sensor to the ECU.
Anyway, I have it hardwired to the battery right now, and everything is running fine. The VC1 is a whole lot better than check valves though as far as smoothing driving and idle out. I just want to see if I can get it spliced into a better switched source......Thanks!

Patrick

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #1036 Previous topic | Next topic