Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #103302
View in linear mode

Subject: "ci motorsports oil feed line." Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSApr-17-08 03:37 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103302, "ci motorsports oil feed line."

Looks like this is my cheapest and easiest bet.

Does it come with a restrictor built-in?

Thanks.

Brandon

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

lild14Apr-17-08 05:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
343 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103303, "RE: ci motorsports oil feed line."
In response to Reply # 0

mine did not come with a restrictor. just ask them to include one IMO

=Dan=

98rs eclipse- Mods: BC2, C/F hood, custom turbo system consisting of a PTE SC50, turbosmart ultra gate (10psi), star FMIC and pipes, SFMU, HKS SSQV, 3" V-BAND downpipe from ATP, Zeitronix Wideband LCD displaying boost, egt and 02. *** SOLD and will be missed***

2006 gsxr 750- jardine gp1 exhaust, -1,+2 stealth sprockets, DID 525 chain, JD products pro TRE. 0-60 in a sneeze. ran a 10.8 avg 1/4 mile my first time to the track on street tires, stock swingarm and unstrapped.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2GeclipseRSApr-17-08 06:08 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#103306, "RE: ci motorsports oil feed line."
In response to Reply # 1

Did you check your inbox like i asked?

I have a present for you.

Also check my forsale add titled "need to get rid of some stuff!" for more pics

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #103302 Previous topic | Next topic