Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #86877
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Concept Illusions Kit released" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
DarkEclips96Jun-14-05 05:21 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86877, "Concept Illusions Kit released"
Jun-17-05 07:16 AM by admin4

Hey guys, this is my first post here, but have been reading for awhile now. I have been keeping an eye on the Concept Illusions kit that has now just been released and wanted to get your input on it. Does it need anything else? Anyone planning on buying it, seems like a good deal.

Here is link: http://www.mainsitepage.conceptillusions.com/

Edit: Just noticed they took the missing link out and boost gauge.

ADMIN- This topic has already been covered here and here

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
tim97rsJun-14-05 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86879, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-14-05 05:28 AM by tim97rs

since this is your first post i'll be nice. hit the search and type in concept illusions and you will without a doubt be able to answer your own questions with infinate clarity!!!! lets just say this ain't the first time that nbame has been used on this board!!!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

CustomGSJun-14-05 05:42 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86880, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 1

Theres a discussion thread on this on the next page. There hasnt been an update on it though...here

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=85978&mesg_id=85978&page=3

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

DarkEclips96Jun-14-05 06:15 AM
399 posts,
#86881, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 2

I did search, guess i missed it, Thanks!

a_miller_76Jun-14-05 06:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#86882, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 3

Always remember this:

You can have it 1. Cheap, 2. Fast, or 3. Good....but you can only pick 2 of those options. If you want it cheap and fast it won't be good. If you want it good and fast it won't be cheap. And if you want it cheap and good it won't be fast.

djtrickeeJun-14-05 10:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#86895, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by tim97rs
since this is your first post i'll be nice. hit the search and type in concept illusions and you will without a doubt be able to answer your own questions with infinate clarity!!!! lets just say this ain't the first time that nbame has been used on this board!!!

How many times do you think they will sign up with new usernames and try and post this:

Hey guys! I'm new here! I just saw this kit! its way cool. Here's a link right to it!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

mcgyvrJun-14-05 10:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#86897, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 5

I say buy it and tell everyone how it is,

these guys are all just crabby.
Id say give it a try, for 1300 bucks you can replace half the parts on there and still be cheaper than most of these guys payed for their kits.

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

SilverBullet20gJun-14-05 11:24 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#86901, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by tim97rs since this is your first post i'll be nice. hit the search and type in concept illusions and you will without a doubt be able to answer your own questions with infinate clarity!!!! lets just say this ain't the first time that nbame has been used on this board!!!
How many times do you think they will sign up with new usernames and try and post this: Hey guys! I'm new here! I just saw this kit! its way cool. Here's a link right to it!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee!

I agree..

Don't mods have the power to match IP addresses to see if it is the same?

(parting out 95 GS)

Teamdougie2Jun-14-05 11:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#86903, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 7

I checked... the IP addresses are different.

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

DarkEclips96Jun-15-05 05:39 PM
399 posts,
#86947, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 8

THis is my first post, I can really feel the love here, anyway, yea i think im just keep saving for star or hahn. Thanks

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

BRU_ceJun-15-05 07:22 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2003
1457 posts,
#86948, "RE: Concept Illusions Kit released"
In response to Reply # 9
Jun-15-05 07:36 PM by BRU_ce

I apologize for them being kinda nasty to ya, but you have no idea how many times we get newbies that ask the same questions over and over again. I myself don't believe in saying "SEARCH n0_0b!!" because that doesn't help anyone... If you don't have useful info you shouldn't say anything at all.

If you do have the right answer, you should reply with the right answer.

Why?

BECAUSE THOSE OF US WHO DO USE THE SEARCH HATE YOU DUMB FUCKERS!

It's really annoying to have to search through 50 threads that say "USE THE SEARCH n0_0b!" and not getting the fucking answer I'm looking for, because the "elite" think they are special that they have been here a long time.

Ok I just realized I kinda went off on a tangent and started ranting, but I have been researching a turbo kit and it's just so frustrating to see so many worthless threads.

Anyway, welcome to the board. If I ever know an answer to any question, I will answer it. As for the concept illusions kit, looks good to me, but I'm going custom to save money.

I personally don't reccomend the HAHN kit because it comes with many crappy parts that you will have to replace soon anyway. If I was you and I wanted a kit, I would get this concept illusions kit and add a 1G side mount intercooler. Not to mention HAHN's shitty fuel system. I like the fact that the Concept kit comes with a real Walbro pump and a Vortech FMU instead of that noisy-ass inline pump and CarTech shit FMU.

edit: I just noticed the Concept kit doesn't come with a BOV... unless I missed something. No biggie, just get a used 1G BOV. $10-40 (maybe even free).

Oh no! My sig died! I'll get another one.
Member and Co-Founder of FLDSM

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #86877 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic