Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #83616
View in linear mode

Subject: "Estimate my whp with new set up" Previous topic | Next topic
RicecarRSTMar-11-05 12:38 PM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
49 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83616, "Estimate my whp with new set up"

Im curious if any of you could give me an estimate on how much hp/whp is possible with my current setup that I am building as of now.

Obviously a 420A turbo setup

Block - Stock bore, Eagle Long rods, ARP rod bolts, JE Pistons 8.6, Total Seal rings, Clevite bearings, Melling oil pump

Head - milled (.005), ported and polished, 3 angle valve job w/ARP head studs, stock cams but possible stage 2 Crower Cams soon.

Intake - stock but also ported

Turbo set up - 14b ported, waste to atmosphere, custom log manifold, 2.5 aluminum piping, Turbo XS RFL, Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost control, 14lb actuator, Missing Link, FMIC from SRT-4, 2.5 downpipe, 3" turn down at bottom of downpipe (race only), no cat, 3" exhaust Magnaflow w/Magnaflow Race Muffler (daily driving)

Fuel set up - Portfueler Stage 4 kit w/Walbro 255 tuned in to 12.5 A/F with wideband O2 and digital read out and of course the Recal. kit for the Fueler

I am looking to run 14lbs daily driving on 93 octane and 22lbs racing with 114 octane. I know the 14b isnt the best choice but I think its a great start. But Im curious on what everyone thinks I will get when it comes to whp.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, TeamDR1665, Mar-11-05 01:05 PM, #1
RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, Blizare, Mar-11-05 01:12 PM, #2
      RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, RicecarRST, Mar-11-05 01:38 PM, #3
      RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, TeamDR1665, Mar-11-05 02:12 PM, #8
      RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, SilverBullet20g, Mar-11-05 01:39 PM, #4
           RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, RicecarRST, Mar-11-05 01:45 PM, #5
                RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, SilverBullet20g, Mar-11-05 01:49 PM, #6
                     RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, RicecarRST, Mar-11-05 01:57 PM, #7
                          RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, injendsm, Mar-11-05 02:38 PM, #9
                          RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, Blizare, Mar-11-05 04:57 PM, #10
                               RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, SilverBullet20g, Mar-11-05 05:23 PM, #11
                               RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, siueclipse, Mar-11-05 05:26 PM, #12
                                    RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, GSGoinFast, Mar-11-05 08:43 PM, #13
                                         RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, TeamDR1665, Mar-11-05 08:50 PM, #14
                                              RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, widebodyeclipse, Mar-12-05 03:43 AM, #15
                                              RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, tim97rs, Mar-12-05 03:59 AM, #16
                                                   RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, Ducking_Fumbass, Mar-12-05 05:26 AM, #17
                                                        RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, djtrickee, Mar-12-05 05:33 AM, #18
                                                             RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, TeamDR1665, Mar-12-05 07:07 AM, #19
                                                                  RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, djtrickee, Mar-12-05 07:13 AM, #20
                                                                       RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, TeamDR1665, Mar-12-05 09:31 AM, #24
                                                                            RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-12-05 09:36 AM, #25
                                                                                 RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, djtrickee, Mar-12-05 10:31 AM, #26
                                                                                      RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-13-05 08:18 AM, #28
                                                                                      RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, TeamDR1665, Mar-21-05 01:59 PM, #38
                                              RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, a_miller_76, Mar-12-05 07:24 AM, #21
                                              RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, turbo8u, Mar-12-05 07:42 AM, #22
                                                   RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, Collente, Mar-12-05 09:06 AM, #23
                          RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, gofaster87, Mar-13-05 07:17 AM, #27
RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, Uberingram, Mar-13-05 09:30 AM, #29
RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, turbo8u, Mar-13-05 09:48 AM, #30
      RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, Uberingram, Mar-13-05 10:02 AM, #31
           RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, turbo8u, Mar-13-05 10:57 AM, #32
                RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, Uberingram, Mar-13-05 11:04 AM, #33
                     RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, 97whitESi, Mar-14-05 08:17 AM, #34
                          RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, powellds, Mar-19-05 09:34 PM, #35
                          RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, Uberingram, Mar-20-05 04:46 AM, #36
                               RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, RST95eclipse, Mar-21-05 07:28 AM, #37
                                    RE: Estimate my whp with new set up, RxR_Eclipse, Mar-21-05 06:30 PM, #39

TeamDR1665Mar-11-05 01:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83617, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by RicecarRST
Im curious if any of you could give me an estimate on how much hp/whp is possible with my current setup that I am building as of now.

I estimate you should quit the benchracing and just take your shit to a dyno to find out for real. If you can afford to turbocharge and rebuild, you can pop another $50 for a couple pulls with wideband.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareMar-11-05 01:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#83618, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by RicecarRST Im curious if any of you could give me an estimate on how much hp/whp is possible with my current setup that I am building as of now.
I estimate you should quit the benchracing and just take your shit to a dyno to find out for real. If you can afford to turbocharge and rebuild, you can pop another $50 for a couple pulls with wideband.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Well I could have, but I would have probably sounded like an ASSHOLE!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

RicecarRSTMar-11-05 01:38 PM
49 posts,
#83619, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-11-05 01:41 PM by RicecarRST

WOW! Thanks for the estimate. I will put it on a dyno when its all said and done. Although Im sorry to say but asking for an estimate isnt benchracing. Claiming hp#'s without dyno sheet is benchracing. Basically Id like to see if anyone has a similiar set up and what kind of numbers they came up with. What they ran into and possible fuel maps. Im sorry for asking maybe I came to the wrong site or someting but I thought this was here to help others with 420A setups.
If youd like to help please do. Im just looking for feedback. Im not some little teenager I have been into building motors and drag racing for 15 years just not with this type of setup. So please reply with a little dignity and respect. Thank you for your constructive criticism.
I do have my own wideband O2 with read out so I dont need a dyno with wideband. I need input on fuel mapping with the Portfueler and possible numbers.

TeamDR1665Mar-11-05 02:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#83625, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 3

Im sorry to say but asking for an estimate isnt benchracing.

So what you're saying is, you aren't asking for an estimate of how much horsepower you can make on this set up, rather a range you might find yourself in or something? In that case, I'm going to take the lower compression, inexperience at 420A tuning, and small turbo into consideration and just throw out 180-220hp. Better? And why are you sorry to say this?

Claiming hp#'s without dyno sheet is benchracing.

Taking a set up, which can be tuned an almost infinite amount of different ways, and asking for "how much hp can I expect" is bench racing. It's a step above asking what sort of times to expect your first outing to the track with it.

Basically Id like to see if anyone has a similiar set up and what kind of numbers they came up with. What they ran into and possible fuel maps.

I don't think anyone else around here running a 14b has a Portfueler. I could be wrong, though. It happens a lot.

Im sorry for asking maybe I came to the wrong site or someting but I thought this was here to help others with 420A setups.

Pfft. The sarcasm is weak in this one. Don't make me smack you.

If youd like to help please do. Im just looking for feedback.

Okay. You forgot an apostrophe there, chief.

Im not some little teenager I have been into building motors and drag racing for 15 years just not with this type of setup.

So you know that it's a mute question to ask. Especially if you're just going to use this little snail to break in the motor and learn your tuning. To me, it would seem pretty damn pointless to bother spending time setting up maps for a turbo you have no intentions of running longer than a month or so. Just get the turbo you want to run and deal with your issues as you have to.

So please reply with a little dignity and respect.

Both are earned. While your reply is more level-headed than most in your position, I hate sarcasm. And I think Blair was asking for this.

Thank you for your constructive criticism.

You are quite welcome.

I do have my own wideband O2 with read out so I dont need a dyno with wideband.

That is becoming more and more common these days, but I felt it necessary to mention it in case you were another teenager with illusions of grandeur.

I need input on fuel mapping with the Portfueler and possible numbers.

Hm. You might try searching this forum for anything regarding Portfueler or maybe even titling your post "Looking for Portfueler map information." The subject of this thread has benchracing written all over it whether you like it or not.

Ah well. It's Friday. It's 3/11. It's payday. Enjoy it and take my chiding in stride. At the very least, it's good to see another person interested in building up a 2GNT.

And Blair? You could never fill my shoes. LOL

SilverBullet20gMar-11-05 01:39 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2004
558 posts,
#83620, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-11-05 01:40 PM by SilverBullet20g

yeah no more b-racing

Why are you going to spend all of that money on your setup and plan on using a 14b @ 22psi

YOu should at least get a 16g if you are going to use the same flange

(parting out 95 GS)

RicecarRSTMar-11-05 01:45 PM
49 posts,
#83621, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 4

I plan on using the 14b because I have one. I am going to use this turbo to break in the motor and learn my Portfueler or until I can afford to get a much bigger turbo.

SilverBullet20gMar-11-05 01:49 PM
558 posts,
#83622, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 5

I plan on using the 14b because I have one. I am going to use this turbo to break in the motor and learn my Portfueler or until I can afford to get a much bigger turbo.

Sell it on scambay and save your money for a month or so and you can have a 16G.

SEARCH is your friend. This has good info on what others have, quite a few posted dyno #'s

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=80274&mode=full

(parting out 95 GS)

RicecarRSTMar-11-05 01:57 PM
49 posts,
#83624, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-11-05 02:09 PM by RicecarRST

When I decide to switch the turbo I wont waste my time with a S16G. It will have to be much bigger. Im thinking a Precision Turbo I think its the GT35. But for now I have a 14b so thats what Im using.

injendsmMar-11-05 02:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#83626, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 7

do it right the first time around.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

BlizareMar-11-05 04:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#83632, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 9

Brian, I hate when you do that. lol. But at least it wasn't quoting me this time.

EDIT: BTW, yourcar will have 384 hP. I just calculated it on my "This is a waste of my time" calculator

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

SilverBullet20gMar-11-05 05:23 PM
558 posts,
#83633, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 10
Mar-11-05 05:25 PM by SilverBullet20g

Originally posted by Blizare
Brian, I hate when you do that. lol. But at least it wasn't quoting me this time. EDIT: BTW, yourcar will have 384 hP. I just calculated it on my "This is a waste of my time" calculator

Dood, I came up with 468whp what's wrong with your calculator?

(parting out 95 GS)

siueclipseMar-11-05 05:26 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#83635, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 10

i dont think you are going to dyno much of anything considering how that 14b is so small.

GSGoinFastMar-11-05 08:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
822 posts,
#83637, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 12

i just dont get why people get so worked up about horsepower numbers. if you ask me, track times are much more important. i cant stand hearing people throw around hp numbers. like this douche in my class tells a kid with a WRX that he will gain 35hp from exhaust, i told him it would be more like 5-10, but i was wrong or when i dood with this civic told me it was 140hp stock, his intake and exhaust put him to 175... when i hear people throw around hp numbers, i cringe and it makes me think there people like the above... just go find out on the dyno, or take it to the track.

4,908 watts

-Chris
1999 Eclipse T-GS

2.4 Project is Officially underway

TeamDR1665Mar-11-05 08:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#83638, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 13
Mar-11-05 08:50 PM by DR1665

Originally posted by GSGoinFast
i just dont get why people get so worked up about horsepower numbers. if you ask me, track times are much more important.

Horsepower = size of dick.
ET = how good you are with it.
Lateral Gs = tantric sex. LOL.

widebodyeclipseMar-12-05 03:43 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
#83639, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 14

you guys are funny. thanks for the morning laugh.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

tim97rsMar-12-05 03:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#83640, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 15

i wont waste my time with a S16G.

Esqooze a me? "waste my time with a 16G?" For you, Sir...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Ducking_FumbassMar-12-05 05:26 AM
Member since Aug 30th 2004
1147 posts,
#83641, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 16

Hey Brian, for the record, it is a "moot point," rather than a "mute point."

djtrickeeMar-12-05 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#83642, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by Ducking_Fumbass
Hey Brian, for the record, it is a "moot point," rather than a "mute point."

LMAO!! smacketh downeth.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665Mar-12-05 07:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#83645, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by Ducking_Fumbass Hey Brian, for the record, it is a "moot point," rather than a "mute point."
LMAO!! smacketh downeth.

Damnit. I know that! WTF! :doh

djtrickeeMar-12-05 07:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#83646, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by Ducking_Fumbass Hey Brian, for the record, it is a "moot point," rather than a "mute point."
LMAO!! smacketh downeth.

lol. in todays "How to cover your ass 101" we see Dr attempt at a backpedal....

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

TeamDR1665Mar-12-05 09:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#83650, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 20

LMAO!! smacketh downeth.
lol. in todays "How to cover your ass 101" we see Dr attempt at a backpedal....

Stay tuned for Ripley's Believe It Or Not, where we will see that DR does, in fact know the differencet between moot and mute. All this and Tantric, Lateral G-forces tonight at ten on 2GNT.

420a-TnthewerksMar-12-05 09:36 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#83651, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 24

differencet

yup.

As for the original poster, I guess 312whp.

djtrickeeMar-12-05 10:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#83652, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by DR1665 differencet
yup. As for the original poster, I guess 312whp.

no way. No. way. I would guess 313whp.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

420a-TnthewerksMar-13-05 08:18 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#83667, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 26

Woah woah woah, you are way out of line here, how the hell did you come up with those numbers?

TeamDR1665Mar-21-05 01:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#83981, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 26

Dammit. Just noticed that today. Fuckin a. And I say 311hp... at the alternator.

And Aaron, lateral Gs have everything to do with horsepower and quartermile times. Give me a break. I'm pretty sure you want absolutely ZERO lateral Gs when on a dyno or flying down the track. So they are something which could kill you, thus something important relating to hp and times.

a_miller_76Mar-12-05 07:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#83647, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"

Originally posted by GSGoinFast i just dont get why people get so worked up about horsepower numbers. if you ask me, track times are much more important.
Horsepower = size of dick. ET = how good you are with it. Lateral Gs = tantric sex. LOL.

Yet, lateral g force has absolutely NOTHING to do with horsepower, torque, or any engine modification what-so-ever.

turbo8uMar-12-05 07:42 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#83648, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"

Lateral Gs = tantric sex. LOL.

tell me about it

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

CollenteMar-12-05 09:06 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#83649, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 22

urmom...

Nick
97RS

THX KAPTAIN MYKE FOR HOSTING! www.kaptainmyke.com

gofaster87Mar-13-05 07:17 AM
Member since Aug 30th 2003
113 posts,
#83663, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-13-05 07:18 AM by gofaster87

When I decide to switch the turbo I wont waste my time with a S16G. It will have to be much bigger. Im thinking a Precision Turbo I think its the GT35. But for now I have a 14b so thats what Im using.

Not too flame you dood but you picked the wrong car to be using a GT35R in.
What do you think you are going to accomplish on the street with a turbo that big? IF this is going to be a drag only car or large high speed track car than it may be okay. I can spin all four on my Evo with a GT35R on launch, I dont think it will do too well on a fwd car and be prepared for some big time lag on a 2.0l, about 4400-4600 rpm spool up.

Evo VIII, 98 Eclipse GS

UberingramMar-13-05 09:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#83669, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-13-05 09:36 AM by Uberingram

14b ported

With the amount of money and fuel management that's supposedly going into your car the best you can do for a turbo is a 14b? You could max that piece of shit out with an SFMU...you don't need MS or the PortFueler for that.

FMIC from SRT-4

Good fucking luck. Here is a pic of the stocker:

It's going to be a huge pain in the ass to work with those cast fucking end tanks that point IN. That's just to name that problem. The mount points are going to be way off as well.

turbo8uMar-13-05 09:48 AM
10552 posts,
#83670, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by Uberingram
You could max that piece of shit out with an SFMU...you don't need MS or the PortFueler for that.

purely subjective

MS is the shit, even for an NA 2gnt

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

JoshSpair.com

UberingramMar-13-05 10:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#83672, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by Uberingram You could max that piece of shit out with an SFMU...you don't need MS or the PortFueler for that.
purely subjective MS is the shit, even for an NA 2gnt

I know full well the benefits of both and would wholly encourage them to someone that knows what they're doing and wanting a challenge but not when it doesn't warrant them. MS is some serious stuff and I wouldn't recommend it to a knob that's only interested in bench racing with a piece of shit 14b.

turbo8uMar-13-05 10:57 AM
10552 posts,
#83673, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 31

the 14b isnt really that bad of a turbo, better than a t25 thats fosho

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

JoshSpair.com

UberingramMar-13-05 11:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#83674, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by turbo8u
the 14b isnt really that bad of a turbo, better than a t25 thats fosho

Meh. Better than that thing they call a turbo hanging off the head of my car stock. LOL

97whitESiMar-14-05 08:17 AM
Member since Mar 17th 2004
1334 posts,
#83701, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 33

isnt the turbo like integrated into the manifold or some shit? and isnt it like a TD04somethingsomething-16G-somethingsomething?

oh yeah, original poster
you will get

197 whp
and
204 wftlbs

according to my get a real fucking turbo calculator

2005 Legacy GT Ltd, Garnet Red Pearl
speak softly and spool a big turbo

powelldsMar-19-05 09:34 PM
Member since Jul 06th 2003
916 posts,
#83944, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 34

Man, I can't believe I just read this whole post. Funny shit. *note to self, don't piss anyone off*
~Jeffo

Hey, have you seen my new tail lights? Yeah, cool huh, get used to looking at them.

UberingramMar-20-05 04:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#83945, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by 97whitESi
isnt the turbo like integrated into the manifold or some shit? and isnt it like a TD04somethingsomething-16G-somethingsomething?

If you're refering to the stock SRT-4 then yes. I can't remember the code either...TD04K16G I think it was. Tiny little fucker.

RST95eclipseMar-21-05 07:28 AM
Member since Oct 19th 2004
403 posts,
#83964, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 36

I'll take 1hp Bob.

RxR_EclipseMar-21-05 06:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
#84003, "RE: Estimate my whp with new set up"
In response to Reply # 37

I don't think this post will ever die!

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #83616 Previous topic | Next topic