Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #81119
View in linear mode

Subject: "h20inject" Previous topic | Next topic
SteveJan-06-05 04:45 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81119, "h20inject"

does anyone know what happend to H20INJECTION.COM ?...Did it move or something or just stop...anyone have any other forums on it?

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

hollowJan-06-05 06:57 PM
Member since Dec 03rd 2004
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81121, "RE: h20inject"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know of that site, but I posted links to some god information on water injection a while back in this forum. Might look it up. The one place sold components and the like.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlueMoonEclipseJan-07-05 07:35 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2003
1352 posts,
#81142, "RE: h20inject"
In response to Reply # 1

I dont know...i was member there since Twitch told me about it a while back when i used to roam Toonerz....

I miss that forum

vote for your choice of body style for Bluie!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/bluemooneclipse

eclipse_99rsJan-08-05 03:23 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#81184, "RE: h20inject"
In response to Reply # 2

talk to turbo8u he know a thing or 2 about this stuff.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

SteveJan-08-05 09:20 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#81195, "RE: h20inject"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah I just thought that was an awesome forum and twitch was the man.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #81119 Previous topic | Next topic