Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57104
View in linear mode

Subject: "Oil pressure T Block off nut" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaSep-27-03 06:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57104, "Oil pressure T Block off nut"

Just wondering if any here knows the size of the fitting that I can into the STAR T fitting for the oil feed line for the turbo. I'm putting the stock stuff back on and I don't wanna take the sensor out of the T because I think it might break and I wanna make it easier to put the turbo back on.

Its the part on the T that screws in between the T fitting and the oil line. Just wanna know the size of it and where I can find something to block it off.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JayveeSep-27-03 07:23 PM
Member since Mar 26th 2002
132 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57112, "RE: Oil pressure T Block off nut"
In response to Reply # 0

The adapter is #4 Flare x 1/8" NPT.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RemySep-27-03 07:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#57113, "RE: Oil pressure T Block off nut"
In response to Reply # 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^ I love your car.

Edit: Not all dsm's suck, just mine

JayveeSep-27-03 07:40 PM
Member since Mar 26th 2002
132 posts,
#57116, "RE: Oil pressure T Block off nut"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57104 Previous topic | Next topic