Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #47992
View in linear mode

Subject: "Those with platinum plugs" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMRoadsterMay-01-03 10:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47992, "Those with platinum plugs"

I heard somewhere, not sure, that it's not good for us turbo guys to use platinum plugs. Now I hear that some guys are. Those of you who have, what kind of plugs did you get, how much was it and what did you gap them too if there is any gapping involved.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamDR1665May-02-03 05:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48005, "RE: Those with platinum plugs"
In response to Reply # 0

I heard somewhere that Platinum plugs run cooler than normal and that you don't want to gap them, since the platinum may flake off. Maybe, it you want a premium plug, you could score some of those Iridium plugs. Me and my cheap-o Talon? We're sticking with the good old NGKs.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #47992 Previous topic | Next topic