Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #43353
View in linear mode

Subject: "You guys are high" Previous topic | Next topic
sleepereclipseMay-16-01 09:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
215 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43353, "You guys are high"

Has anyone here emptied their bottles down their throats yet?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: You guys are high, Nitrous_RS1997, May-16-01 04:34 PM, #1
RE: You guys are high, TeamJeff_99gs, May-16-01 05:40 PM, #2
      RE: You guys are high, TeamStan2gnt, May-16-01 06:16 PM, #3
           It's sulpher., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-18-01 08:31 AM, #4
                RE: It's sulpher., Team96NOS_Eclipse, May-22-01 09:09 AM, #5
                     RE: It's sulpher., lowmodelRS, Jun-18-01 10:54 AM, #6
                          RE: It's sulpher., fastdsm, Jun-21-01 07:14 AM, #7
                               RE: It's sulpher., Team96NOS_Eclipse, Jun-21-01 07:16 PM, #8
                                    RE: It's sulpher., phrenzy, Jun-24-01 11:17 AM, #9
                                         RE: It's sulpher., Team96NOS_Eclipse, Jun-24-01 01:43 PM, #10
                                              Whippets..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-27-01 02:25 PM, #11
                                              RE: Whippets..., SOLAR, Jun-28-01 09:35 AM, #12
                                              Heh., moisture, Jul-11-01 07:41 AM, #13
                                              RE: It's sulpher., poplife319, Aug-26-01 05:41 PM, #14
                                                   RE: It's sulpher., gsnt2g, Aug-29-01 06:05 AM, #15
                                                        RE: It's sulpher., LoudEclipse, Oct-21-01 07:16 AM, #16
                                                             RE: Heh., Super20G, Nov-02-01 06:49 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: Heh., Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Nov-10-01 05:46 AM, #18

Nitrous_RS1997May-16-01 04:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43354, "RE: You guys are high"
In response to Reply # 0

Have you unhooked a hose and let the hot air from your turbo go down your throat yet??? j/k. if anyone has though, they probably are STILL fucked up or really dead, cause most places put something in along with the nitrous to deter just this thing from happening... cant remember the name of it though.

NitrousEclipse97@aol.com
1994 Eclipse GST(no mods YET!)
1997 Eclipse RS
75-shot Nitrous Express(wet)
AEM CAI
Greddy EVO Exhaust
NGK Plugs&Wires(one range colder)
Front/Rear Upper Strut bars
Eibach Pro-Kit springs
Tokico Struts
17" Konig Imagines
Yokohama A520's
http://www.TeamKLR.com

1997 Silver RS
Built
T3/T4 BB Turbo
20psi
Most current 1/8th mile time: 8.1@93mph 2.015 60'
1996 Black Supra TT
2004 Silver Snake

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJeff_99gsMay-16-01 05:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#43355, "RE: You guys are high"
In response to Reply # 1

Well, from my limited knowledge on the subject, I know that you will probably freeze your lungs (that is if you can even get it down that far).
Another chemical goes along with the NO2, which I think is H02...really toxic and deadly.

-Jeff
Now BOOSTED! HRC Super 16G

http://gs.dsmpower.com

TeamStan2gntMay-16-01 06:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#43356, "RE: You guys are high"
In response to Reply # 2

I believe its Sulfur they add. I too have no clue of how to administer it without turning into a block of ice even if it wasn't poisonous (I'm sure decompression would have something to do with it).

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon 420A-Turbo
Former and future nitrous user

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-18-01 08:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#43357, "It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 3

It causes your body to lock your throat shut upon inhalation.. so in case of a wreck you don't get loopy on it in case the bottle ruptures, and can still get out.

Only medical grade NOS is inhalable, and it will run in a NOS system, but it is hard to find.

Get the Mitsubishi Technical Information manual for the 95-99 Eclipse HERE!
http://www.heavenz-not-0verflowing.com/files/dsmmanual.pdf

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Team96NOS_EclipseMay-22-01 09:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
294 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43358, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 4

Ever follow someone running nitrous? ACK, thats all I have to say. First you smell it (sulfer) then you choke. NASTY!

Michelle
96 Eclipse Base Model
Best 14.6@93 w/60 shot

1997 Eclipse RS
1991 Eclipse GSX
1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1989 Dodge Daytona 2.5 turbo
(tinker car)
1996 Eclipse base model RIP

lowmodelRSJun-18-01 10:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
8 posts,
#43359, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 5

Its not NO2 ... Nitrogen has a -1 charge, Oxygen has a +2 charge. When they combine they swap charges and form N2O.

fastdsmJun-21-01 07:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
#43360, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 6

Yes, they add sulphur. It won't kill but it tastes like shit if you ever try. Even smelling sulphur makes a bad taste in your mouth. NOS is the same stuff that you get at the dentist though, and people who <abuse> it usually shot it into a balloon to get it to room temp before inhaling it

Team96NOS_EclipseJun-21-01 07:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
294 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43361, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 7

>NOS is the same stuff that you get at the dentist though, and people who <abuse> it usually shot it into a balloon to get it to room temp before inhaling it >

The first part is right, second part is helium not nitrous.
It's either that or I should retake chemistry.

Michelle
96 Eclipse Base Model
Best 14.6@93 w/60 shot

1997 Eclipse RS
1991 Eclipse GSX
1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
(tinker car)

phrenzyJun-24-01 11:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
684 posts,
#43362, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 8

LAST EDITED ON 24-Jun-01 AT 04:21 PM (PST)

As a rave DJ I can verify that people do ballon N20. They get those huge ballons with the rubberbands and fill em up. N20 is deffinately not safe in these conditions. When you get it at the dentists, depending on your weight you get about 20% medical grade (pure) N20, and about 80% O2. That big thing with the tubes is how they mix it.

When you inhale it straight from a ballon, you're not getting any Oxygen, and that causes brain damage. Brain damage is bad, therefore I recommend that noone try it. Also, N2O depletes the Vitamin B-12, which is what regulates the Neurotransmitters in your brain. Too much N20 and not enough B-12 = a very bad combo.

They add Sulpher because of the smell, should your bottle spring a leak, you'll know it.

Steve "Phrenzy" - DJPhrenzy@aol.com
'99 Eclipse GS (sport) - Barcelona Red/Tan Leather
HRC Stage 2 going in now
HKS W1 3" cat-back
Autometer boost/GReddy EGT
Konig Verdict 17x7 - Toyo FZ4 215/45ZR17
custom system, cosmetic mods...

Old School 2GNTer
Now rockin an 05 SRT-4

Team96NOS_EclipseJun-24-01 01:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
294 posts,
#43363, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 9

Sorry guess I'm too old
Only thing that I know goes into ballons is the helium my daughter always wants to inhale because mommy's friend does it.

Michelle
96 Eclipse Base Model
Best 14.6@93 w/60 shot

1997 Eclipse RS
1991 Eclipse GSX
1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
(tinker car)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-27-01 02:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#43364, "Whippets..."
In response to Reply # 10

Whippets are great! N2O in a balloon.. it's a rush, for sure. Not the kinda thing you can do over and over and over, but for sure it'll make you loopy for a good five minutes or so.

Get the Mitsubishi Technical Information manual for the 95-99 Eclipse HERE!
http://www.heavenz-not-0verflowing.com/files/dsmmanual.pdf

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

SOLARJun-28-01 09:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
58 posts,
#43365, "RE: Whippets..."
In response to Reply # 11

It won't freeze your lungs. It's the same stuff in whip cream cans. Dentists use it too.

moistureJul-11-01 07:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
31 posts,
#43366, "Heh."
In response to Reply # 11

They don't sell canned whipped cream at my local grocery store anymore for this very reason. Damn kids would suck the nitrous out of all the cans and leave them laying around the store.

- moisture

poplife319Aug-26-01 05:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
30 posts,
#43367, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 10

"Only thing that I know goes
>into ballons is the helium
>my daughter always wants to
>inhale because mommy's friend does
>it"
I think that mommies friend might be telling the daughter that it's helium when in fact, it's good ole hippy crack...hehe

That shit turns you into a retard for a couple of hours. I tried it....didn't like it.

And it is possible to get "burnt" by the cold if the mouth is right on the nozzle of the bottle. That is why the crackheads use the loons.

pop

gsnt2gAug-29-01 06:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
49 posts,
#43368, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 14

It's not the "coldness" that you have to worry about. After you inhale large amounts, it displaces the oxygen in your lungs and you basically suffocate or get brain damage from lack of oxygen. Trust me, my youth was full of DEAD shows. I guess you could say I'm a "born again DSMer"

RS Akimoto intake
Pilot MS strut tower brace
Arospeed cat back
1 1/2" cut off dump tube
sleeveless BCS port
BLITZ dual TT
17" NICHE Runners
Toyo Proxxes FZ4'
altezzas (+10 hp)
tint (+5 hp)
stereo stuff....

LoudEclipseOct-21-01 07:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#43369, "RE: It's sulpher."
In response to Reply # 15

Just do it right and sniff glue from a plastic bag

Super20GNov-02-01 06:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2545 posts,
#43370, "RE: Heh."
In response to Reply # 16

How about no, glues and gas and shit like that is just askin for life long brain damage. N2O is right there with it, a couple whipits here and there wont kill you, but I recommend firing up a j if you insist on getting high. -Dr. Brad
--
Brad Rickard
98 GS HRC Stage V (nuff said)

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Nov-10-01 05:46 AM

#43371, "RE: Heh."
In response to Reply # 17

sumnone say high?

Drug alert, imo.

"Kaptain Mike"
theblueghost@hotmail.com
http://www.heavenz-not-0verflowing.com/Kaptainkillgore/index.htm
AIM= "KaptainKillgore" or "KaptainMyke"
1997 RS

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #43353 Previous topic | Next topic