Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #39311
View in linear mode

Subject: "Turbo kit is finally here!" Previous topic | Next topic
420aturboFeb-17-03 03:26 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2002
964 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39311, "Turbo kit is finally here!"

I finally got my NER turbo. Relax, I bought it from Ourformerselves now that he has a new WRX. The kit looks brand new, he said it was used for about 2 weeks.

Let me just tell you guys, this is a very well put together kit. The manifold is absolultly beautiful with the Tial wastegate sitting on TDC! The DP is really nice at 3" with a flex section already welded in place. It just looks top notch. It was unfortunate that Shaun got in over his head with this thing. Looks much nicer than Star or HRC. I will let you know how well it performs in the next few days.

Built 420a
NER turbo kit T3/T04s ball bearing
AFX UDP
Crane 0014 cams

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fly1Feb-17-03 03:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1470 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39314, "RE: Turbo kit is finally here!"
In response to Reply # 0

That's good to hear. Keep us posted on your install and progress.

"Sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #39311 Previous topic | Next topic