Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #19277
View in linear mode

Subject: "Since when Did i need a inline pump for my Star kit???" Previous topic | Next topic
YelloEcipse97Apr-07-02 05:23 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2001
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19277, "Since when Did i need a inline pump for my Star kit???"

iwas told by eclipsekaiser that the star fuel system wasnt good and that i needed a inline fuel pump for more fuel flow,,,this could be one of the reasons im leaning out? N e ways can anyone direct me in the right location to find this 2 pump set up,,,i want more boost after 5 psi and i want good fuel flow,,,,

thanx john

Star stage 2
shogun sides
blitz front
strut and sway bar
carbon fiber bezel/pedals
& some scratches from the install!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

optimuspetersonApr-07-02 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19278, "RE: Since when Did i need a inline pump for my Star kit???"
In response to Reply # 0

do you have a fuel pressure gauge hooked up? how many psi are you getting

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

randyApr-07-02 06:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#19279, "RE: Since when Did i need a inline pump for my Star kit???"
In response to Reply # 0

My star stage 1 came with airtex inline. Go to wyatt's site turbogs.com. He have a write up on how to add one.

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

HadesOmegaApr-07-02 07:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#19280, "RE: Since when Did i need a inline pump for my Star kit???"
In response to Reply # 2

Whoa you leaning out? You better get another pump or do the fuel pump rewire mod. Two pumps seems like a little overkill to me i'm running super dupery rich right now and it's jacked up my plugs, I'm surprised the O2 sensor hasn't gone yet. I'm gonna rectify that ASAP.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #19277 Previous topic | Next topic