Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #1204
View in linear mode

Subject: "? on the fuel pump on star stage 2 or any turbo ki" Previous topic | Next topic
95ESiJan-27-01 08:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1204, "? on the fuel pump on star stage 2 or any turbo ki"

Ok, when I test my fuel pump/fuel pressure by simulating boost with a hand pump , I see my fuel pressures rise. But what worries me is that I hear my pump REALLY hard at work. :o The sound it makes changes and it sounds like it's straining and struggling to maintain that high pressure...is this normal?? And since the pump is just hose clamped in a ghetto way, I'm worried that the pump might just come loose and drop into my fuel tank since I occasionaly hear some weird klunking noises during my tests...

l e o n

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamWyattJan-28-01 06:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1205, "RE: ? on the fuel pump on star stage 2 or any turbo ki"
In response to Reply # 0

AS above, we shoul dge some anwsers for you this week!
Wyatt Leras
http://www.turbogs.com
98 Eclipse GS Star Stage 5,000 Turbo kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #1204 Previous topic | Next topic