Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #60646
View in linear mode

Subject: "HRC stage III and IV fuel system information(questions-not answers)" Search result list | First match | Last match
TeamDeanoDNov-13-03 12:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60646, "HRC stage III and IV fuel system information(questions-not answers)"

The SEMA show is over and it is about time we have some information. I need to purchase an engine management system shortly and need this information so I can weigh my options.

I will not be spraying this car till next year so upping the fuel jet size to compensate for an inadequate fuel system is not an option.

If this falls through, I a going to push hard for the Microtech. They do not have base maps for our application though, so this is another hurdle for me to deal with.

So lets hear it Bill Hahn Jr. You have made us wait long enough. I would call, but hate to spend an hour on the phone and then have to relay everything here.

BTW: we want every detail you can give us(prices, componets required, injector sizing, detailed description of the of the fuel system itself(harnesses), what 1:1 regulator, minimum fuel pump requirements and anything else you can tell us.

I will now wait patiently, but not for long. Please 2gnt members leave this post for questions and answers.

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

turbo8uNov-13-03 01:24 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60654, "RE: HRC stage III and IV fuel system information(questions-not answers)"
In response to Reply # 0

ive called them a lot asking about it and they said they are in the 'final testing stages' to 'ensure reliability'

im in your same shoes my friend, i need a fuel system as well and the only reason i dont have one is because i am waiting for the HRC one. other than that, im fairly clueless as to what the fuel fuel system will entail

all i know is it was supposed to be out in JULY, and its latre november (nuff said) im tired of waiting
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #60646Search result list | First match | Last match