Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #99060
View in linear mode

Subject: "Which wheels should i buy???" Previous topic | Next topic
Slimyjr.May-25-07 05:28 AM
Member since Feb 08th 2007
212 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99060, "Poll question: Which wheels should i buy???"

As some of you know, my car was stripped so i am buying a new wheel/tire combo. Need some opinions on these so here they are:

Choice 1: ICW FUSION (447) http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=FUSION%20%28447%29&color=BLACK%20(MACHINED%20FACE)

Choice 2: ICW MACH 10 (618) http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=MACH%2010%20%28618%29&color=BLACK%20(MACHINED%20FACE)

Choice 3: AZUL REVENGE http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=REVENGE&color=BLACK%20(MACHINED%20FACE)

Choice 4: limited 475 http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=475&color=BLACK%20(GLOSS%20FINISH)

Choice 5: ICW RB1 (007) http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=RB1%20%28007%29&color=BLACK%20(MACHINED%20FACE)

Chioce 6: FALKEN HANABI http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=HANABI&color=SILVER%20(GLOSS%20FINISH)

These are the choices! Vote away!!

Poll result (4 votes)
ICW FUSION (447) (0 votes)Vote
ICW MACH 10 (618) (0 votes)Vote
AZUL REVENGE (1 votes)Vote
limited 475 (1 votes)Vote
ICW RB1 (007) (1 votes)Vote
FALKEN HANABI (1 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Which wheels should i buy???, Slimyjr., May-25-07 05:35 AM, #1
RE: Which wheels should i buy???, hazardeclipse, May-25-07 05:40 AM, #2
      RE: Which wheels should i buy???, RoninEclipse2G, May-25-07 06:44 AM, #3
           RE: Which wheels should i buy???, Slimyjr., May-25-07 06:51 AM, #4
                RE: Which wheels should i buy???, talon749, May-25-07 08:18 AM, #5
                     RE: Which wheels should i buy???, Nightfall, May-25-07 08:28 AM, #6
                          RE: Which wheels should i buy???, RoninEclipse2G, May-25-07 09:35 AM, #7
                               RE: Which wheels should i buy???, hazardeclipse, May-26-07 06:41 PM, #8
                                    RE: Which wheels should i buy???, freelancefool, May-27-07 08:02 AM, #9
                                         RE: Which wheels should i buy???, C L U T C H, May-27-07 02:07 PM, #10
                                              RE: Which wheels should i buy???, Slimyjr., May-28-07 02:16 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Which wheels should i buy???, Nightfall, May-28-07 02:43 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Which wheels should i buy???, Slimyjr., May-29-07 05:03 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Which wheels should i buy???, WickedESi, May-29-07 07:40 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Which wheels should i buy???, Slimyjr., May-29-07 08:02 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: Which wheels should i buy???, cc8balla, May-31-07 05:46 AM, #16

Slimyjr.May-25-07 05:35 AM
212 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99061, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 0

Sry, for some reason the whole link was not underlined. Just highlight and copy whole thing and paste on address bar.

Sorry for the inconvience!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

hazardeclipseMay-25-07 05:40 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#99062, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 1

what are you doing with your old rims? i like them

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

RoninEclipse2GMay-25-07 06:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#99063, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 2

they were stolen from him

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Slimyjr.May-25-07 06:51 AM
212 posts,
#99064, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 3

^^ yes they were stolen from me. Personally i liked em and was thinking about getting the same ones but decided i want to get some different rims.

talon749May-25-07 08:18 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
421 posts,
#99065, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 4

O.Z. Ultraleggera

-Keith

'92 BMW 325i - 3.91 LSD....Cold air intake....M52 headers.....Track pipe....Remus back....Fan Delete....UUC short throw...M3 Clutch Flywheel & Drive Shaft...Tien Coil overs

I <3 the twisties

NightfallMay-25-07 08:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#99066, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 5

I think the ICW RB1's in gunmetal would look very nice.

RoninEclipse2GMay-25-07 09:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#99067, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 6

volk te37's! oh, wait, you're on a budget right?

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

hazardeclipseMay-26-07 06:41 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#99068, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
they were stolen from him

guess he said that... maybe i should read more often

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

freelancefoolMay-27-07 08:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#99069, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 8

Konig Holes ftw!

My Blog

C L U T C HMay-27-07 02:07 PM
Member since Feb 19th 2007
79 posts,
#99070, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 9

I think the AZUL REVENGE would look cool under your car

CLUTCH

Slimyjr.May-28-07 02:16 PM
212 posts,
#99071, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 10

Yea i like the azul but i want to go with 18" wheels. But mabey i'll go with them since they are cheaper.

Anyone know if 18" wheels with 225/40 tires will fit on my car. not sure how far its lowered. I do know that they are megan racing springs. Look at my sig for pic.

NightfallMay-28-07 02:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#99072, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 11
May-28-07 02:44 PM by Nightfall

Originally posted by Slimyjr.
Yea i like the azul but i want to go with 18" wheels. But mabey i'll go with them since they are cheaper. Anyone know if 18" wheels with 225/40 tires will fit on my car. not sure how far its lowered. I do know that they are megan racing springs. Look at my sig for pic.

I'm sure they will fit. That's what I got and I'm lowered on Sportlines.

Slimyjr.May-29-07 05:03 AM
212 posts,
#99073, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 12

Cool beans.

Keep em comin guys...

WickedESiMay-29-07 07:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#99074, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 13

Shouldn't this be in the interior/exterior forum?

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Slimyjr.May-29-07 08:02 AM
212 posts,
#99075, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 14

mmm perhaps, actually i guess so. My bad, i figured it could have been with handling and suspension cause it is part of the suspension. Mods can move it to interior/exterior though. sry bout that

cc8ballaMay-31-07 05:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#99076, "RE: Which wheels should i buy???"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by WickedESi
Shouldn't this be in the interior/exterior forum?

Mmhmm. Moved.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #99060 Previous topic | Next topic