Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #98265
View in linear mode

Subject: "Targa Topping The 2g!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
NightfallMar-22-07 12:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98265, "Targa Topping The 2g!!!"

Recently I decided to part out my first 2g and scrap the body, and the closer I come to completly stripping it, the sadder I get. I just can't let her go out like that, at least not without a fight! So I will be attempting the infamous targa top conversion as soon as I clean out my garage to make room for it. It's going to be an interesting summer for me this year! I'll update the progress once I get started. Oh I can't wait...and I won't ask stupid questions on how to do it either, I promise lol

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, eclipse982nrRST, Mar-22-07 01:03 PM, #1
RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, Moderatorcs82685, Mar-22-07 01:04 PM, #2
RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, Mar-22-07 01:52 PM, #3
      RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, Nightfall, Mar-22-07 02:05 PM, #4
      RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, Mar-22-07 02:35 PM, #5
      RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, Moderatorcs82685, Mar-22-07 02:36 PM, #6
           RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, Mar-22-07 02:43 PM, #7
                RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, djtrickee, Mar-22-07 02:52 PM, #8
                     RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, Mar-22-07 02:54 PM, #9
                          RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, Moderatorcs82685, Mar-22-07 03:07 PM, #10
                               RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, Mar-22-07 03:10 PM, #11
                                    RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, Moderatorcs82685, Mar-22-07 03:11 PM, #12
                                         RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, saikou, Mar-22-07 04:26 PM, #13
                                              RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, totaleclipse_05, Mar-22-07 05:45 PM, #14
                                                   RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, Nightfall, Mar-22-07 06:16 PM, #15
                                                   RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, RoninEclipse2G, Mar-23-07 07:09 AM, #16
                                                        RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, Nightfall, May-29-07 03:16 PM, #17
                                                             RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, djtrickee, May-29-07 04:22 PM, #18
                                                                  RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, totaleclipse_05, May-29-07 05:29 PM, #19
                                                                       RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, eclipse982nrRST, May-29-07 05:30 PM, #20
                                                                            RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, May-29-07 05:51 PM, #21
                                                                                 RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, SpreadEagle, May-29-07 10:23 PM, #22
                                                                                      RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, Moderatorcs82685, May-30-07 03:15 AM, #23
                                                                                      RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, turbo8u, May-30-07 11:31 AM, #24
                                                                                      RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, 2GeclipseRS, May-30-07 12:45 PM, #25
                                                                                      RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, May-30-07 01:29 PM, #26
                                                                                           RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, djtrickee, May-30-07 01:31 PM, #27
                                                                                                RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, totaleclipse_05, May-30-07 01:57 PM, #28
                                                                                                RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, May-31-07 01:19 PM, #39
                                                                                                     RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, turbo8u, Jun-01-07 04:14 AM, #40
                                                                                                     RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, TeamDR1665, Jun-01-07 09:59 AM, #41
                                                                                                          RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-04-07 06:22 AM, #42
                                                                                                RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, saikou, May-30-07 05:40 PM, #29
                                                                                                RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, bigrob3232, May-30-07 06:03 PM, #30
                                                                                                RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, edxmon, May-31-07 01:11 PM, #37
                                                                                      RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, boosted60trimrst, May-31-07 12:57 AM, #31
                                                                                           RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, TeamDR1665, May-31-07 03:10 AM, #32
                                                                                                RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, totaleclipse_05, May-31-07 04:45 AM, #33
                                                                                                RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, dsmmyth, May-31-07 06:45 AM, #34
                                                                                                     RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, TeamDR1665, May-31-07 09:02 AM, #35
                                                                                                          RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, totaleclipse_05, May-31-07 10:43 AM, #36
                                                                                                               RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!, freelancefool, May-31-07 01:15 PM, #38

eclipse982nrRSTMar-22-07 01:03 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98266, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Good Luck. A local attempted it on his Eclipse and it looks like shit. He is a piece of white trash however though. He just used a sawzaw and hacked the top off, didnt even take the headliner out. Filled all the cuts will bondo and sanded it down. Drove it to the body shop to get painted, all the bondo cracked out due to body flex. Got it painted anyway, drove it home and it all cracked again. He still seems to think he has the nicest car in the world. You can litterally see the body roll when he makes turns.

http://imageshack.us>

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorcs82685Mar-22-07 01:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#98267, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Have fun, it looks nice in the pictures I've seen of it done. Good luck on the venture and be sure to make safety a priority

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

edxmonMar-22-07 01:52 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#98268, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Damn Mike! How come EVERY picture you host has to be so damn small?

Anywho, Ive never heard of this before, is there any threads about it on the board? I think I'll go ahead and google this topic now!

But good luck to you sir , what ever happened to the lighted key rings? I though you were doing great, any updates?

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

NightfallMar-22-07 02:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#98269, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by edxmon
Damn Mike! How come EVERY picture you host has to be so damn small? Anywho, Ive never heard of this before, is there any threads about it on the board? I think I'll go ahead and google this topic now! But good luck to you sir , what ever happened to the lighted key rings? I though you were doing great, any updates?

LOL! I still gotta get the ring out of a pass. handle to make a mold of. I just converted the RS to power windows so when I get the lock actuators out of my other 2g, I'll have the extra handle to get that from. Would have done it sooner but I HATE taking these handles out!

edxmonMar-22-07 02:35 PM
1006 posts,
#98270, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-22-07 02:55 PM by edxmon

I've been going through searches about the targa top, but all the damn pics are gone, the names I was able to fid were : Dre99gsx from tuners and widebodied, from 2gnt. I might head over to tooners and search on there. Lemme know how the key ring project goes!

his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

Moderatorcs82685Mar-22-07 02:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#98271, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Damn Mike! How come EVERY picture you host has to be so damn small? Anywho, Ive never heard of this before, is there any threads about it on the board? I think I'll go ahead and google this topic now! But good luck to you sir , what ever happened to the lighted key rings? I though you were doing great, any updates?

There's an active user on tuners that has it done

edxmonMar-22-07 02:43 PM
1006 posts,
#98272, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-22-07 02:43 PM by edxmon

NVM went over there and found it, including Dre99gsx's page:

http://www.twingles.com/ideck/

Originally posted by ez

djtrickeeMar-22-07 02:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#98273, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 7

NVM went over there and found it, including Dre99gsx's page: http://www.twingles.com/ideck/looks060903/outside10.jp g http://www.twingles.com/ideck/

Wow. That's just sad. Looks like his roll bar / cheesecake factory is made out of pvc pipe. Sad to see a car go to hell like that.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

edxmonMar-22-07 02:54 PM
1006 posts,
#98274, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 8
Mar-22-07 03:00 PM by edxmon

Well it says he redid his rollcage with NHRA Legal Mild Steel, what ever that means, I took it as if that ment high quality

Anywho, I hav been thinking about this (not about DOING it to my car though) and thought: Wouldn't it be easier to make a Spyder into a targa top than a RS,GS, GST or GSX? Since the rear half of the roof would pretty much have no purpose, not supporting the hatch? In Dre's car, the roll cage is supporting the small strip of roof back there which in turn supports the hatch.

Originally posted by ez

Moderatorcs82685Mar-22-07 03:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#98275, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

I think there's another one over there. I remember seeing a red one in someones avatar, I actually think they're an RST

edxmonMar-22-07 03:10 PM
1006 posts,
#98276, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 10
Mar-22-07 03:13 PM by edxmon

Originally posted by cs82685
I think there's another one over there. I remember seeing a red one in someones avatar, I actually think they're an RST

SnoopySLR

Originally posted by ez

Moderatorcs82685Mar-22-07 03:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#98277, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 11
Mar-22-07 03:12 PM by cs82685

Originally posted by cs82685 I think there's another one over there. I remember seeing a red one in someones avatar, I actually think they're an RST
http://dsmtuners.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52511&stc=1&d=1118428583

That's the one I was thinking of

saikouMar-22-07 04:26 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#98279, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

I remember that Talon when I used to browse/post on the t00nerx0rz.

totaleclipse_05Mar-22-07 05:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#98280, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 13

It would be a lot easier to convert a spyder into a targa top as they are reinforced throughout the body to be stiff enough without a roof. I would say buy a spyder and chop the top off from your current one and transplant it over. Still would be a lot of work though.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

NightfallMar-22-07 06:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#98281, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 14

I understand the negative effects this has on the chassis of the car, it was headed for the scrap yard anyway. I don't plan on putting alot of money into this project to make it a daily driver but I at least wanted to try it and see what I could do, if it fails it fails. I'll just push it to the end of my driveway and have a few beers in a targa top 2g while waiting for a wrecker to haul it off, which would be worth the initial effort imo

RoninEclipse2GMar-23-07 07:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#98286, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
It would be a lot easier to convert a spyder into a targa top as they are reinforced throughout the body to be stiff enough without a roof. I would say buy a spyder and chop the top off from your current one and transplant it over. Still would be a lot of work though.

That would be a crap load of work, but it would turn out sweet, targa without sacrificing the comfort of rolling around without a cage, why don't we all pitch in and get a spyder and a gsx and meld them into one vehicle! turbo AWD targa! j/k

NightfallMay-29-07 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#99034, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 16

I finally got started on it!! Now I have something to try out my new welder on. This should be fun lol.

djtrickeeMay-29-07 04:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#99035, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by Nightfall
I finally got started on it!! Now I have something to try out my new welder on. This should be fun lol. http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3333/top1ga3.jp g http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6826/top2uc1.jp g http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1226/top3ui2.jp g

Well, say goodbye to another 2gnt. I will keep an eye out in the for sale/wanted forum for good cheap parts! thanks!

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

totaleclipse_05May-29-07 05:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#99036, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 18

Oh gawd, why oh why? Someone could have used that shell for a project car or something and now it's garbage.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

eclipse982nrRSTMay-29-07 05:30 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#99037, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 19

your car is done for. end of story.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

edxmonMay-29-07 05:51 PM
1006 posts,
#99038, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 20

You know that feeling when you where a kid? the one you got when you knew you did something SO BAD, you felt like throwing up just thinking about your punishment? I think i just got that for the first time in like 12 years...

Originally posted by ez

SpreadEagleMay-29-07 10:23 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#99041, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 21

You can always take the hatch off and make an El Camino.

Moderatorcs82685May-30-07 03:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#99042, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by SpreadEagle

I think someone already did that

turbo8uMay-30-07 11:31 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#99044, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 23
May-30-07 11:32 AM by turbo8u

why why why

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

2GeclipseRSMay-30-07 12:45 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#99046, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"

I loled.

edxmonMay-30-07 01:29 PM
1006 posts,
#99047, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
Originally posted by SpreadEagle You can always take the hatch off and make an El Camino.
I loled.

We do have a rediculously large trunk for a coupe, space that would have been better used in making the back seat actually functional.

Originally posted by ez

djtrickeeMay-30-07 01:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#99048, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by SpreadEagle You can always take the hatch off and make an El Camino.
I loled.
We do have a rediculously large trunk for a coupe, space that would have been better used in making the back seat actually functional.

What are you talking about? The back seat IS functional... Just ask your mom.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

totaleclipse_05May-30-07 01:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#99050, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 27

Originally posted by djtrickee

Lol Ouch

dj=1
edx=0

Mike D

edxmonMay-31-07 01:19 PM
1006 posts,
#99084, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by djtrickee What are you talking about? The back seat IS functional... Just ask your mom.
Lol Ouch dj=1 edx=0

Im glad some one is finally keeping track of dj's completely idiotic and useless posts

Originally posted by ez

turbo8uJun-01-07 04:14 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#99087, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 39

dj's completely idiotic and useless posts

yup, like always

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

TeamDR1665Jun-01-07 09:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#99088, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 39

Lol Ouch dj=1 edx=0
Im glad some one is finally keeping track of dj's completely idiotic and useless posts

Okay deej. Pick on someone your own size, man.

RoninEclipse2GJun-04-07 06:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#99101, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 41

Originally posted by djtrickee What are you talking about? The back seat IS functional... Just ask your mom.
Lol Ouch dj=1 edx=0
Okay deej. Pick on someone your own size, man.

LOL that's jacked up!

from personal experience, as cool as targas look...

Targa: from the german verb, to leak.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

saikouMay-30-07 05:40 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#99054, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"

I loled.

looool

bigrob3232May-30-07 06:03 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2006
203 posts,
#99055, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 29

wow

edxmonMay-31-07 01:11 PM
1006 posts,
#99081, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
May-31-07 01:14 PM by edxmon

I loled.

Heheh, thats awesome this forum gets better by the day. But please this is part of the technical section, leave these replies for when I comment in the pits atleast.

Originally posted by ez

boosted60trimrstMay-31-07 12:57 AM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#99056, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"

wow i thought i was the only one that thought of that lol

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

TeamDR1665May-31-07 03:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#99057, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 31

Isn't there a guy over on Tuners who did this? I haven't seen him in a while, but he's got a clean, red 2Gb Talon and it looks nicely done. I've never got into how he reinforced stuff, but it *looks* cool. I mean, for a targa conversion...

totaleclipse_05May-31-07 04:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#99059, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 32

Isn't there a guy over on Tuners who did this? I haven't seen him in a while, but he's got a clean, red 2Gb Talon and it looks nicely done. I've never got into how he reinforced stuff, but it *looks* cool. I mean, for a targa conversion...

I think you are referring to "snoopy" or something. I haven't seen him in a while either on there.

Mike D

dsmmythMay-31-07 06:45 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#99077, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 32
May-31-07 06:49 AM by dsmmyth

That is indeed Snoopy. He had a highly boosted car before his Gatorback timing belt snapped on him.

Dre also has one, and was the first to Targa top his 2G. It's reinforced with a roll cage, however. It's also one BA GSX, think it ended up on eBay though.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

TeamDR1665May-31-07 09:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#99078, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by dsmmyth
It's also one BA GSX

You might even say it's one BAMF. Is he rollin' a CT2004 these days?

totaleclipse_05May-31-07 10:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
#99079, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 35

You might even say it's one BAMF. Is he rollin' a CT2004 these days?

I believe he is, padded it up and throws jolly rancher watermelon treats for all his friends inside as well haha

Mike D

freelancefoolMay-31-07 01:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
#99082, "RE: Targa Topping The 2g!!!"
In response to Reply # 36

Originally posted by DR1665 You might even say it's one BAMF. Is he rollin' a CT2004 these days?
I believe he is, padded it up and throws jolly rancher watermelon treats for all his friends inside as well haha

I hope everyone gets that.

My Blog

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #98265 Previous topic | Next topic