Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #95128
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Post the best pics of your 2g!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
taclipseJun-22-06 08:43 AM
Member since Apr 12th 2004
200 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95128, "Post the best pics of your 2g!"

i took some pics.. lmk what you guys think

I just got done with the HID install and puttin on the Volk GTN's

these are older pics when it was rockin black gst's

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
boosted60trimrstJun-22-06 03:43 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95159, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 10

http://imageshack.us>

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

edxmonJun-22-06 06:07 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
#95167, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 11

Hey Boosted, ur car looks beastly in that pic, that angle is

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

taclipseJun-23-06 12:04 PM
200 posts,
#95182, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
...And of course, my favorite...

i was like.... MMMM... AAHHHH... Holy crap! Sorry about that bro.... nice pics and beautiful car, sorry about your wreck

taclipseJun-23-06 12:13 PM
200 posts,
#95183, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 0

I need to start posting more often on here.... I am more of a lurker.
ah well here are some more pics of some 2gnter's holdin it down in tampa bay!! we need to start a tampa meet!

sorry about the eye blistering quality of my camera phone

I powdercoated this valve cover black chrome

pics of my old car and old setup

my new turbo

BDTalonJun-24-06 02:30 AM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
#95191, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 14

Just the few i have right now...

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

Moderatorcs82685Jun-24-06 06:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#95192, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 15

My cleanest pic since the FMIC and CF hood install.

A couple other favs of mine:

I can barely see my car here, but I like the picture

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

MitsuEclipseGSJun-24-06 08:36 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
375 posts,
#95198, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 16

I know the image is a little dark.
-Todd

Star Stage II, Greddy Type S, ADFX 3" DP, blah blah blah

taclipseJun-24-06 04:06 PM
200 posts,
#95201, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by MitsuEclipseGS
I know the image is a little dark. -Todd

That pic make my eyes water! keep it comin people!

vroom-vroomJun-24-06 05:42 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2005
55 posts,
#95202, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 18

I would like to see some pics of CrazyEclipse's car.
Please post some pics up.

EclipseTenzoRJun-24-06 08:14 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#95208, "RE: Post the best pics of your 2g!"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by vroom-vroom
I would like to see some pics of CrazyEclipse's car. Please post some pics up.

Hopefully she reads this post then, I am curious to its been a very long time since I have seen her Kandy eclipse

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #95128 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic