Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #89141
View in linear mode

Subject: "New products we are making!!!! How many would like the" Previous topic | Next topic
TopShopSep-15-05 04:57 PM
Member since Jul 23rd 2003
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89141, "Poll question: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
Sep-15-05 05:01 PM by TopShop

We started on making the door inserts and full door panels

Prices will be for the carbon fiber full door panels

Grade A around 540.00 shipped Grade flawless 840.00 shipped

Prices for CF inserts just the front

Grade A around 180.00 shipped Grade flawless 250.00 shipped

If you are wondering what grade flawless is? It it the best parts we can offer you and it comes with a one year warrenty.

Best regards tony

Topshop
www.topshopheadliners.com

Poll result (25 votes)
Full CF door panels (13 votes)Vote
full fiberglass door panels (3 votes)Vote
CF door inserts (5 votes)Vote
FG inserts (0 votes)Vote
CF kick panels (3 votes)Vote
FG kick panels (1 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, WIDECLIPSE, Sep-16-05 02:59 AM, #1
RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, TopShop, Sep-16-05 04:10 AM, #2
RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, Max-Eclipse, Sep-16-05 04:30 AM, #3
RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, WIDECLIPSE, Sep-16-05 04:42 AM, #4
      RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, RSClipse9d7, Sep-16-05 05:52 AM, #5
           RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, ToTaLEkLyPz99, Sep-16-05 06:38 AM, #6
                RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, TopShop, Sep-16-05 08:30 AM, #7
                     RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, 1999Eclipt, Sep-17-05 05:19 AM, #8
                          RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, jesse, Sep-17-05 04:15 PM, #9
                               RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, jdpilot, Sep-18-05 10:34 AM, #10
                                    RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, destruckeclipse, Sep-18-05 11:36 AM, #11
                                    RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, jesse, Sep-18-05 12:12 PM, #12
                                         RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, TopShop, Sep-20-05 02:16 PM, #13
                                              RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, donnyb373, Sep-20-05 05:54 PM, #14
                                                   RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, Max-Eclipse, Sep-21-05 05:04 AM, #15
                                                        RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, CustomGS, Sep-21-05 08:55 AM, #16
                                                             RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, mangina24, Sep-23-05 12:40 PM, #17
                                                             RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, TopShop, Sep-23-05 12:41 PM, #18
                                                             RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, 96rs-t, Sep-23-05 03:26 PM, #19
                                                                  RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, pfmicks, Sep-27-05 08:43 PM, #20
                                                                       RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, RSClipse9d7, Sep-28-05 04:37 AM, #21
                                                             RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, CustomGS, Sep-30-05 06:29 AM, #22
                                                                  RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, dsmmyth, Sep-30-05 06:53 AM, #23
                                                                       RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, CustomGS, Sep-30-05 09:52 AM, #24
                                                                            RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, dsmmyth, Sep-30-05 10:09 AM, #25
                                                                                 RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the, TopShop, Sep-30-05 01:13 PM, #26

WIDECLIPSESep-16-05 02:59 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89147, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 0

That is the interior door panel you're talking about right?

-Roman

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TopShopSep-16-05 04:10 AM
207 posts,
#89148, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 1

The inside door panels

Top Shop 877-996-8508

Max-EclipseSep-16-05 04:30 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#89149, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 0

I think this thread is useless without pics

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

WIDECLIPSESep-16-05 04:42 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#89150, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Max-Eclipse
I think this thread is useless without pics
My friends, The Smilies, agree

-Roman

RSClipse9d7Sep-16-05 05:52 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#89152, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 4

I have always thought that when you guys make these posts you should put pictures up, but I'm not running your business so I didn't want to tell you how to do stuff.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

ToTaLEkLyPz99Sep-16-05 06:38 AM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#89153, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 5
Sep-16-05 06:42 AM by ToTaLEkLyPz99

can u get the door panel without the insert i wrapped my insert in gucci but i want the rest in carbon fiber...are the doors power and what did u do with the part where the buttons are?? i definitly want a set of these...post pics SOON!!!!

TopShopSep-16-05 08:30 AM
207 posts,
#89155, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 6

We are working on these parts right now and sould be done soon.

Top Shop 877-996-8508

1999EcliptSep-17-05 05:19 AM
Member since Sep 05th 2005
58 posts,
#89179, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 7

yea i would be interested too in the inserts, i want the res black

jesseSep-17-05 04:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#89195, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 8

guess that means you got the panels

any eta on these?

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

jdpilotSep-18-05 10:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#89210, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 9

jesse,

did you send power panels ???

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

destruckeclipseSep-18-05 11:36 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#89211, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 10

Full door panels might be a little much for me, but the inserts would be a definite sweet part.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

jesseSep-18-05 12:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#89213, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by jdpilot
jesse, did you send power panels ???

yes

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

TopShopSep-20-05 02:16 PM
207 posts,
#89273, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 12

Everyting started today full door panels and door inserts i will post pictures of the progress. We are going to try to keep the full CF door panels around 500.00 shipped and CF door inserts around 150 shipped for our grade A

Best regards

Tony
Topshop co
www.topshopheadliners.com

Top Shop 877-996-8508

donnyb373Sep-20-05 05:54 PM
Member since Apr 07th 2004
1122 posts,
#89281, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 13

you can put me down fo rthe full cf door panels and ill sned you any other part you want to try to make cf and you just shoot me a lil discount...lol...no joke

Max-EclipseSep-21-05 05:04 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#89288, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 14

I'm interested in the full CF door panels... I will definatly have to see pictures before I promise anything though.

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

CustomGSSep-21-05 08:55 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89294, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by Max-Eclipse
I'm interested in the full CF door panels... I will definatly have to see pictures before I promise anything though.

Same here. Definitely interested in full panels. Do you make or will you be making a full dash replacement?

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

mangina24Sep-23-05 12:40 PM
Member since Apr 16th 2005
19 posts,
#89336, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 16

Definitely interested in the C/F inserts, hook it up with a picture when you get one.

95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

TopShopSep-23-05 12:41 PM
207 posts,
#89337, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"

Here is the door panels inprogress and the door inserts. The door panels you will be able to put a 6 1/4 spicker with tweeter. We had to design these to fit the eclipse's , talon's and avenger.

These parts sould be in CF and ready to order in 3 weeks and the door inserts sould be ready to order in two weeks.

Tony
topshop co

Top Shop 877-996-8508

96rs-tSep-23-05 03:26 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#89339, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 18

while those pics don't help at all, i do want some door inserts when they're ready.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

pfmicksSep-27-05 08:43 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#89373, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 19

I was looking through old threads and stumbled upon a thread by TopShop awhile ago about doing door panels for us. Found these pics of their product for an Acura Integra...

Looks really good to me guys, I'm very interested in the cf door panels.

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

RSClipse9d7Sep-28-05 04:37 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#89375, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 20

Those are the kind of pictures that sell products. Not that I'm going to buy one, but it makes me wish I had that kind of money to blow.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

CustomGSSep-30-05 06:29 AM
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89427, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"

I have decided to try to do a Full CF interior. Top Shop is gonna love me. But they never answered my question about the full dash. vvv

Originally posted by CustomGS
Definitely interested in full panels. Do you make or will you be making a full dash replacement?

Chris

95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

dsmmythSep-30-05 06:53 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#89428, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 22

I have decided to try to do a Full CF interior. Top Shop is gonna love me. But they never answered my question about the full dash. vvv
Originally posted by CustomGS Definitely interested in full panels. Do you make or will you be making a full dash replacement?

Well there's some more delay on the turbo install.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

CustomGSSep-30-05 09:52 AM
668 posts,
#89431, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by CustomGS I have decided to try to do a Full CF interior. Top Shop is gonna love me. But they never answered my question about the full dash. vvv
Originally posted by CustomGS Definitely interested in full panels. Do you make or will you be making a full dash replacement?

Damn, I was hoping no one would catch that! lol Well shes a month away from being paid off, so it should all get done pretty quick. And when i get the turbo kit, I'm gonna throw the biggest turbo install party known to man and everyone and there mothers are gonna be invited!

Chris

95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

dsmmythSep-30-05 10:09 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#89432, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by dsmmyth
Originally posted by CustomGS I have decided to try to do a Full CF interior. Top Shop is gonna love me. But they never answered my question about the full dash. vvv
Damn, I was hoping no one would catch that! lol Well shes a month away from being paid off, so it should all get done pretty quick. And when i get the turbo kit, I'm gonna throw the biggest turbo install party known to man and everyone and there mothers are gonna be invited!

Haha, well I don't plan on boosting mine at all so I don't really care. I figure you're not gonna get any real power anyway unless you forge the internals. I'll just switch to the darkside after college and get a 4g63.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

TopShopSep-30-05 01:13 PM
207 posts,
#89437, "RE: New products we are making!!!! How many would like the"
In response to Reply # 25

Carbon fiber door inserts will be done on wensday the molds are done for them!!! Full door panels will be about two more weeks.

Tony

Top Shop 877-996-8508

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #89141 Previous topic | Next topic