Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84834
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Pinky!!" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
ashaleenicoleMay-08-05 07:20 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
608 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84834, "Pinky!!"

www.myspace.com/ashaleenicole

98 RS-T* A/T Hahn 16g on a fully built motor
98 GS* 5-spd Stock Daily Driver

Let's goooo mountaineers!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TeamDR1665May-08-05 07:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84835, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 0
May-08-05 07:45 PM by DR1665

Looking good, Ash!
(To think that I was one of the biggest haters of that car in the beginning and now I think it's pretty cool. Haha!)

Which one are you bringing to Norwalk this year?

EDIT:
I think you forgot your bumper lights. They going to be pink tinted with orange bulbs in them or something?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

kain_99gsMay-08-05 09:11 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#84839, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 1
May-08-05 09:12 PM by kain_99gs

Maybe it is just the pictures but there is something that makes me uneasy about your rims/tires. I cannot pinpoint it. Nice car though.

edit: maybe it is the fact that your back-end is way lifted compared to the front. sorry

AggressionMay-09-05 01:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#84841, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 2

Sweet car, but it seems as if your ass end of your car is sticking up in the air like a duck in heat!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

DarkTalonMay-09-05 04:31 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2003
1142 posts,
#84843, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 3

What kinda gauge setup you got there? Also, what happened to that clear hood with the stars? or is that just a show hood and the EVO for everyday? My only complaints with it is that you NEED to paint those door handles to match the car, and you NEED to lower the back...

R.I.P. 1997-2006 thanks to a Honda in the wrong lane.

a_miller_76May-09-05 06:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#84844, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 4

The interior is way too cluttered. You have some carbon fiber, some black gauges, some white gauges, silver here, black there, and a tan interior with pink exterior is seriously wrong. You should swap it to grey and get all your gauges and stuff to match each other.

You also need to drop your rear end, get better wheels, and fill in the front bumper with some fog lights and grill mesh.

Just my $.02

BumpinTalonMay-09-05 06:29 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#84845, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 5

looks good, but havin the rear end jacked up like that kinda wrecks the stance. plus, the rims don't suit it at all, and you need to put some of that tire cleaner on those ugly gray donuts you have there

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

420a-TnthewerksMay-09-05 06:31 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#84846, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 5

I think you need bigger wheels with that huge ass body kit, painted handle/mirrors and everything Miller said.

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-09-05 09:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#84847, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 7

Looks like really dull pink.

Needs a lot.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ColtsNumba1FanMay-09-05 10:38 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
#84851, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 8

I just bought the bomex kit like that 1 .. my car isnt lowered so it will sit level like hers in the back ... but i'm not big on the front drop they have or whatever, it does look like a ass up in the air doesnt it? LOL but i like the bomex kit the only flaw i have with them is they kinda stick out in the front .. but thats just me!

CustomGSMay-09-05 11:32 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84852, "RE: Pinky!!"
In response to Reply # 9

Holy Mother of God.

I respect your creativity, but jesus. Not only does it have a table coming out from the headlights that you could sit a huge bitch on but it stands out even worse in that pink. Please lower the ass end also. Other then that, nice.

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84834 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic