Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #81799
View in threaded mode

Subject: "what should I do ?" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
ZERO1997RSFeb-24-05 12:46 PM
Member since May 22nd 2003
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81799, "Poll question: what should I do ?"

Thanxs to California roads, another of my bumpers is all cracked and broken. heres how it used to look before it was torn to pieces

maybe a photoshop pic of the OEM front would help.

Poll result (14 votes)
go with OEM front (5 votes)Vote
OEM front + CF LIP (6 votes)Vote
just replace the bumper with another drift front (3 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
EclipseTenzoRFeb-24-05 01:03 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#81801, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 0

lose the side skirts, paint the door handles white and lose the fenders..

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thedawgFeb-24-05 01:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#81802, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 1

God is punishing you for ricing out your car.

eclipse_gs_1512Feb-24-05 03:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#81804, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
lose the side skirts, paint the door handles white and lose the fenders..

^^^that pretty much covers what i wanted to say

2007 wrx

berightbackFeb-24-05 03:47 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
624 posts,
#81805, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 3

go back to the complete stock look, except for the fenders, I like them

hunntyrFeb-25-05 02:53 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2003
911 posts,
#81816, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 0

dude, its your car do what you like. Only suggestion I have is if you are using fiberglass for the front, switch to a polyurethane one. I had the same problem before with the road cracking mine but I then switched and now 2 yrs later I still have the same polyurethane one.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hunntyr

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

HipHop615Feb-25-05 07:05 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#81818, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 5

Put the Drift back on or another fiberglass/urethane bumper if you are going to keep the sides and rear, i would only put the oem front on if u were to do the same to the sides and rear....imo

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

PARTING OUT 97-99 Eclipse RS

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full

WarnerCFeb-26-05 09:07 PM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#81843, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-26-05 09:09 PM by WarnerC

It doesn't look like an oem front wouldnt go with your sideskirts even with a lip. Don't get fiberglass, get a stillen front.. mine supported the weight of my car for about a quarter mile on the highway without even one crack. Ah the stupid mistakes you can make when you have a urethane front, got to love it.

Don't work for the system, Let the system work for you.

ZERO1997RSFeb-27-05 08:46 AM
207 posts,
#81848, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 7

I wanted to put on a ployurethane front but i only like the drift front which does not come in poly. The only two i've seen available in poly are the blitz and stillen. i do how ever hate my side skirts.

HipHop615Feb-27-05 08:01 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#81852, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 8

Where is that picture taken? The backround looks reall familiar

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

PARTING OUT 97-99 Eclipse RS

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full

ZERO1997RSFeb-28-05 07:29 PM
207 posts,
#81953, "RE: what should I do ?"
In response to Reply # 9

Its in Oceanside Ca. I was stationed in camp pendleton last year, thats the apt complex I lived in.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #81799 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic