Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75742
View in linear mode

Subject: "2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipsedChefAug-08-04 02:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75742, "2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?"

As the title says, where can i purchase this paint?

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?, BuckNutty, Aug-08-04 03:14 AM, #1
RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?, EclipsedChef, Aug-08-04 05:45 AM, #2
      RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?, BuckNutty, Aug-08-04 05:51 AM, #3
           RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?, 420AYE, Aug-08-04 04:22 PM, #4
                RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?, EclipsedChef, Aug-10-04 01:56 PM, #5
                     RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?, Steve, Aug-10-04 02:27 PM, #6

BuckNuttyAug-08-04 03:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75743, "RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?"
In response to Reply # 0

get teh paint code from Mitsu and go to any body shop and they can hook you up. Or you can jus go to a paint shop and get teh color for yourself.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EclipsedChefAug-08-04 05:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#75744, "RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?"
In response to Reply # 1

after a little searching ive seen that most say its Titanium Pearl code H32, which is the same paint on the new Endeavors.

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
AFX UDP Greddy Header

BuckNuttyAug-08-04 05:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#75745, "RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?"
In response to Reply # 2

if its a stock mitsubishi color then jus call them up and they can give you teh exact paint code. Could be the same color as an endeavor

420AYEAug-08-04 04:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#75752, "RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?"
In response to Reply # 3

someone has a 3g that is titanium pearl...its so seksy. im gonna get it.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

EclipsedChefAug-10-04 01:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#75859, "RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?"
In response to Reply # 4

my car will be Titanium..with a twist

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
AFX UDP Greddy Header

SteveAug-10-04 02:27 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#75861, "RE: 2004 Evolution MR Gunmetal Grey...where can i find this paint?"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-10-04 02:27 PM by Steve

titanium(or any silver for that matter) is nice. I like the stock talon grey

Edit:1000 posts wooh!

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75742 Previous topic | Next topic