Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #74386
View in linear mode

Subject: " pics of double spoiler" Previous topic | Next topic
swhit321Jun-29-04 03:56 AM
Member since Aug 02nd 2003
230 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74386, " pics of double spoiler"

I am looking for any pics someone might have of a talon thumbnail spoiler with a turbo eclipse spoiler behind. I remember seeing a 3000gt that had it and looked sweet.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: pics of double spoiler, Moderatormicyek, Jun-29-04 04:16 AM, #1
RE: pics of double spoiler, ToTaLEkLyPz99, Jun-29-04 11:06 AM, #2
RE: pics of double spoiler, JayB98GST, Jun-29-04 01:13 PM, #3
RE: pics of double spoiler, Steve, Jun-29-04 01:17 PM, #4
RE: pics of double spoiler, Blizare, Jun-29-04 01:58 PM, #5
      RE: pics of double spoiler, csmakio, Jun-29-04 08:37 PM, #6
           RE: pics of double spoiler, eclipse_gs_1512, Jun-30-04 01:29 AM, #7
                RE: pics of double spoiler, Moderatormicyek, Jun-30-04 04:06 AM, #8
RE: pics of double spoiler, injendsm, Jun-30-04 05:54 AM, #9
RE: pics of double spoiler, scothern, Jun-30-04 07:15 AM, #10
RE: pics of double spoiler, Steve, Jun-30-04 11:58 AM, #11
      RE: pics of double spoiler, SpreadEagle, Jun-30-04 12:14 PM, #12
RE: pics of double spoiler, eclipse_gs_1512, Jun-30-04 12:49 PM, #13
      RE: pics of double spoiler, vector_racing, Jul-09-04 04:43 PM, #33
RE: pics of double spoiler, EricBss7, Jun-30-04 07:43 PM, #14
      RE: pics of double spoiler, Eclipse97, Jun-30-04 09:29 PM, #15
      RE: pics of double spoiler, Moderatormicyek, Jul-01-04 01:46 AM, #16
           RE: pics of double spoiler, xEclipsE RaceRx, Jul-01-04 07:21 AM, #17
                RE: pics of double spoiler, EclipsedChef, Jul-01-04 10:31 AM, #18
                     RE: pics of double spoiler, Steve, Jul-01-04 10:39 AM, #19
                          RE: pics of double spoiler, SpreadEagle, Jul-03-04 11:32 PM, #20
                               RE: pics of double spoiler, Blizare, Jul-04-04 06:21 PM, #21
                               RE: pics of double spoiler, EclipsedChef, Jul-05-04 07:03 AM, #22
                               RE: pics of double spoiler, Doug96GS, Jul-05-04 03:20 PM, #23
                                    RE: pics of double spoiler, ToTaLEkLyPz99, Jul-05-04 03:31 PM, #24
                                         RE: pics of double spoiler, Doug96GS, Jul-05-04 07:01 PM, #25
                                              RE: pics of double spoiler, Z87RSMan, Jul-05-04 07:19 PM, #26
                                                   RE: pics of double spoiler, injendsm, Jul-05-04 07:32 PM, #27
                                                        RE: pics of double spoiler, bigmcell, Jul-05-04 07:40 PM, #28
                                                             RE: pics of double spoiler, BCIEclipse, Jul-06-04 06:12 AM, #29
                                                                  RE: pics of double spoiler, swhit321, Jul-08-04 07:16 AM, #30
                                                                       RE: pics of double spoiler, TeamDR1665, Jul-08-04 09:02 AM, #31
                                                                            RE: pics of double spoiler, 98EmeraldGS, Jul-09-04 09:17 AM, #32
                                                                                 RE: pics of double spoiler, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jul-09-04 09:50 PM, #34
                                                                                      RE: pics of double spoiler, babybeclipse, Jul-14-04 10:50 AM, #35
                                                                                           RE: pics of double spoiler, oRACLe063, Jul-16-04 04:30 PM, #36
                                                                                           RE: pics of double spoiler, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jul-16-04 05:57 PM, #37
                                                                                                RE: pics of double spoiler, eclipse_gs_1512, Jul-17-04 06:05 AM, #38

ModeratormicyekJun-29-04 04:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74387, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-29-04 04:17 AM by micyek

never seen that before...but just imagining it makes me

lol

I've got a pic at home of a Talon with both Talon spoilers on it....that doesn't look bad.

I'll post it this evening.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ToTaLEkLyPz99Jun-29-04 11:06 AM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#74405, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 1

ive seen it done before it looks kinda hott..no pics though..sorry..

JayB98GSTJun-29-04 01:13 PM
Member since Jun 29th 2004
1 posts,
#74406, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-29-04 01:15 PM by JayB98GST

i dont know if this is what youre talking about but here is a pic of a double wing anyways

SteveJun-29-04 01:17 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#74407, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 3
Jun-29-04 01:17 PM by Steve

Ive seen it and I love how it looks and Im doin it~shrugs~ you dont eally see teh talon spoiler anymore with the turby one unless your right on the car lookin down on it..

Edit:thats an eclipse low spoiler with a wang on top of it.....

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

BlizareJun-29-04 01:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#74408, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 4

yea that wang suxs IMFO

you want one of the talon thumbnail spoiler w/ the turbo...right.....sorry....nevar seen that...i think thats a good thing then right?

do it and take pixors IMO

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

csmakioJun-29-04 08:37 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#74417, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 5

double spoilers are the most flmaing things ever on cars

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-30-04 01:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#74418, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 6
Jun-30-04 01:29 AM by eclipse_gs_1512

hmmmmmmm...i think that would be a little too much stuff going on back there on the hatch...it would look cluttered. not a good idea imo . but if you do it, take pictures...i'd like to see the finished product

2007 wrx

ModeratormicyekJun-30-04 04:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#74419, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 7

opps forgot about this thread last night. I'll get the pic up though...LOL

getty up

-kent-

injendsmJun-30-04 05:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#74420, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by JayB98GST
i dont know if this is what youre talking about but here is a pic of a double wing anyways

that is by far one of THE ugliest fucking eclipse's i have ever seen.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

scothernJun-30-04 07:15 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#74426, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by JayB98GST i dont know if this is what youre talking about but here is a pic of a double wing anyways

Wurd to that.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

SteveJun-30-04 11:58 AM
1542 posts,
#74440, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 10

the tail lights make me wanna

Steve-o
Top secret.

SpreadEagleJun-30-04 12:14 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#74442, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 11

I've seen the high Talon wing stacked on top of the low Talon wing and it looked pretty good imo, alot better than that blue abortion that was posted anyway.

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-30-04 12:49 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#74443, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by JayB98GST i dont know if this is what youre talking about but here is a pic of a double wing anyways

2007 wrx

vector_racingJul-09-04 04:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
#74823, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 13

i just wanted to say...
Thank You..
Thank You..
Thank You..
Thank You..
Thank You..
ericss7 - come find me..
eclipse97 - whats up man...
Thank You..
the sarcasm meter is off the chart!

EricBss7Jun-30-04 07:43 PM
Member since Nov 10th 2003
407 posts,
#74452, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by JayB98GST

My taillight conversion knowledge is not very up to date seeing as how I really just don't care because I think whatever taillights came with your car should stay on them, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but are those Vette tails?? And if they are than whoever owns that blue shopping cart needs to be shot. There's a fine line between Import and Domestic and if those really are Vette tails, or anything Domestic for that matter, than that person needs to be hit over the head with that Wings West piece of shit.

Eclipse97Jun-30-04 09:29 PM
Member since Dec 06th 2001
539 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74455, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 14

its another 2gnt's member's car he used to be on here quite a bit some time ago.

Good Luck

ModeratormicyekJul-01-04 01:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#74458, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 14
Jul-01-04 01:51 AM by micyek

Originally posted by EricBss7
There's a fine line between Import and Domestic and if those really are Vette tails, or anything Domestic for that matter, than that person needs to be hit over the head with that Wings West piece of shit.

news flash...our cars are domestic

Not that it matters, 'cause no matter what that still looks like

getty up

-kent-

xEclipsE RaceRxJul-01-04 07:21 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#74465, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 16

Oohhh yea...thats Vector...I remember him...I love his car, except that back

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

EclipsedChefJul-01-04 10:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#74467, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 17

ive seen a talon with the thumbnail and tsi high wing and it looks awesome. There was a pic here about 6 months ago..bad ass

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

SteveJul-01-04 10:39 AM
1542 posts,
#74468, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by EclipsedChef
ive seen a talon with the thumbnail and tsi high wing and it looks awesome. There was a pic here about 6 months ago..bad ass

Steve-o
Top secret.

SpreadEagleJul-03-04 11:32 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#74590, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 19

95ESI-cai,borla,sportlines,kyb,tsw
more on the way

BlizareJul-04-04 06:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#74609, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 20

OMG That is siCK!!!!!!!!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

EclipsedChefJul-05-04 07:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#74623, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 21

thats it! Hot car

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

Doug96GSJul-05-04 03:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#74637, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by SpreadEagle

Rear camber kit + lose the rear bumper and it's ok.

ToTaLEkLyPz99Jul-05-04 03:31 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#74640, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 23

he has airride thats why it looks like he needs a camber kit..

Doug96GSJul-05-04 07:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#74642, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by ToTaLEkLyPz99
he has airride thats why it looks like he needs a camber kit..

Word.

Z87RSManJul-05-04 07:19 PM
Member since Mar 07th 2002
2188 posts,
#74644, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 25

Perhaps I'm the only one who thinks that looks stupid? No need for two spoilers, period. Especially with your FWD...

Luke

1998 Mustang GT 5-speed
2002 Lone Star Shelby Cobra Replica

injendsmJul-05-04 07:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#74646, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by Z87RSMan
Perhaps I'm the only one who thinks that looks stupid? No need for two spoilers, period. Especially with your FWD...

no i think its ugly also.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

bigmcellJul-05-04 07:40 PM
Member since Nov 24th 2003
306 posts,
#74647, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 27

im not one to judge, but yeah im not too keen on it. but hey to each his own

been awhile.

BCIEclipseJul-06-04 06:12 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#74657, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 28

Is that a newer pic of Vectors car? (the blue one). I used to think his car was sick. What happened to it?

swhit321Jul-08-04 07:16 AM
Member since Aug 02nd 2003
230 posts,
#74759, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 29

oops I forgot that I posted about this. actually the reason that i had this idea is because I used to see a kid running around the area with a stealth the style that had a somewhat thumbnail spoiler on them and placed a turbo style eclipse spoiler at the very back of the car. so it was like thumbnail up against the window, a space and then the turbo spoiler. I would think that they have a longer rear section than we do but still might look cool.

TeamDR1665Jul-08-04 09:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#74762, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 30

Blue car, garrish.
Red car, ghetto (with bags) yet sweet (with wangs).

98EmeraldGSJul-09-04 09:17 AM
Member since Apr 20th 2004
124 posts,
#74806, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 31

That blue car is disgusting looking I wouldnt be caught dead in that thing .. I hate to admit that it's even an eclipse... What would make someone put Two wings on there car and on top of each other.. Retarded imo...
Mandi

420a-TnthewerksJul-09-04 09:50 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#74831, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 32

that blue car would be pretty bad ass if you took off the:

1)roof scoop
2)flame decal
3)the HUGE boewing
4)the vette tails

and what the fuck is up with people doing supra tail conversions? it makes the back all square and gay looking when they already had the perfect smooth, round ass of a stock beauty. mmmm
waste of time and money imo, specially when it cost like $3000 poopy

babybeclipseJul-14-04 10:50 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74943, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 34

You people need to pay your respect to the old school 2GNTers on this board.

11 posts and your ^^^ flaming someone who's been on the board for over 4 years.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but the first post was asking for a pic of a double wing not a bash fest.

On top of that, that car will OWN most of you IMO

oRACLe063Jul-16-04 04:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#74989, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 35

i like the skirts

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

420a-TnthewerksJul-16-04 05:57 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#74991, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 35

Originally posted by babybeclipse
You people need to pay your respect to the old school 2GNTers on this board. 11 posts and your ^^^ flaming someone who's been on the board for over 4 years. Everyone has a right to an opinion but the first post was asking for a pic of a double wing not a bash fest. On top of that, that car will OWN most of you IMO

why are you pointing fingers at ME? just becuase i've posted 11 times means i don't have a brain to comment? mine was nice compared to alot of others. and i was pretty much just giving suggestions.

and just so you know, i've been coming to this site for YEARS! i've just now signed up becuase i wanted some people's opinions on stuff. so don't do that shit.

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-17-04 06:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#74999, "RE: pics of double spoiler"
In response to Reply # 37

just a little news flash for everybody...when pics are posted...you have to expect there to be some negative opinions. that's just the internet for you.

back on topic now. like i've said before, dual wings generally don't work for me...it just makes the back end look too bulky and full.

2007 wrx

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #74386 Previous topic | Next topic