Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #71940
View in linear mode

Subject: "Where can I get this for the best price?" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSMay-09-04 07:45 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71940, "Where can I get this for the best price?"

I got an idea, I need two... and clue where I could get them cheaper than $200 each?

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SteveMay-09-04 09:23 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71943, "RE: Where can I get this for the best price?"
In response to Reply # 0

Im gunna go out on a limb and say stylin concepts?

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EricBss7May-10-04 04:31 AM
Member since Nov 10th 2003
407 posts,
#71945, "RE: Where can I get this for the best price?"
In response to Reply # 1

I think he means that Stylin Concepts sells them for $200 each and he wants to know if anyone knows where they are cheaper.

1998EclipseRSMay-10-04 06:12 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#71948, "RE: Where can I get this for the best price?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by EricBss7
I think he means that Stylin Concepts sells them for $200 each and he wants to know if anyone knows where they are cheaper.

Thanks for clearing that up for him

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

SteveMay-10-04 02:06 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#71964, "RE: Where can I get this for the best price?"
In response to Reply # 3

ohhh it was 2 am and I was bored..had nothin else to say

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

eclipse982nrRSTMay-11-04 02:33 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#72027, "RE: Where can I get this for the best price?"
In response to Reply # 4

i would try a junkyard ... why would you put that on an eclipse? you my as well grab a muffler off a gst or gsx that almost looks the same and paint it chrome. get an actual muffler you will get sound out of bro ... dont waste your cash on that, but hey its your ride and your money ... btw, APC sells those mufflers, try any shop around you, im sure they could special order some for ya ... goodluck!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #71940 Previous topic | Next topic