Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #71055
View in linear mode

Subject: "My car WAS sweet........now...it's not." Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan_HesApr-20-04 05:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71055, "My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."

Check it out! New suspension setup. Motherfuckers. Fuck.

I have full coverage....it'll all be back to normal but still....this is just....ugh.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Jarrad_GST, Apr-20-04 05:49 AM, #1
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., injendsm, Apr-20-04 05:53 AM, #2
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Ryan_Hes, Apr-20-04 05:53 AM, #3
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Pushin420a, Apr-20-04 05:56 AM, #5
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Jarrad_GST, Apr-20-04 05:55 AM, #4
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Jarrad_GST, Apr-20-04 05:56 AM, #6
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Ryan_Hes, Apr-20-04 05:57 AM, #7
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., jsupetran, Apr-20-04 05:58 AM, #8
      RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Ryan_Hes, Apr-20-04 06:00 AM, #9
           RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., netrelik, Apr-20-04 06:06 AM, #10
           RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., blcktalipse, Apr-20-04 06:06 AM, #11
                RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., 95 Mitsu, Apr-20-04 06:12 AM, #12
                     RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., 96eclipse2nr, Apr-20-04 06:50 AM, #13
                     RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., ajna_star, Apr-20-04 06:54 AM, #14
                     RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., coppereclipse95, Apr-20-04 07:08 AM, #15
                          RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., turbo8u, Apr-20-04 07:09 AM, #16
                               RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., BigBald, Apr-20-04 08:49 AM, #17
                                    RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., blinkbizkit500, Apr-20-04 08:53 AM, #18
                                         RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., 96eclipse2nr, Apr-20-04 08:57 AM, #19
                                              RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., BMPDirk, Apr-20-04 09:05 AM, #20
                                                   RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., soulcontroller, Apr-20-04 09:17 AM, #21
                                                        RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., TeamJasonESi_T, Apr-20-04 09:49 AM, #22
                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Ryan_Hes, Apr-20-04 10:21 AM, #23
                                                                  RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., GreenJellyBean, Apr-20-04 10:31 AM, #24
                                                                  RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., willmayo, Apr-20-04 12:22 PM, #28
                                                                  RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., xEclipsE RaceRx, Apr-20-04 10:31 AM, #25
                                                                       RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., All_Show_N_No_Go, Apr-20-04 11:07 AM, #26
                                                                            RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., taloniized, Apr-20-04 11:11 AM, #27
                                                                                 RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., speedtek, Apr-20-04 12:58 PM, #29
                                                                                 RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., pfmicks, Apr-20-04 01:00 PM, #30
                                                                                      RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., chrysler kid, Apr-20-04 02:37 PM, #31
                                                                                      RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., optikal, Apr-20-04 02:42 PM, #32
                                                                                           RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Clay, Apr-20-04 03:19 PM, #33
                                                                                                RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Ryan_Hes, Apr-20-04 04:02 PM, #34
                                                                                                     RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., ToTaLEkLyPz99, Apr-20-04 04:32 PM, #35
                                                                                                          RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., ez, Apr-20-04 04:38 PM, #36
                                                                                                               RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., BuckNutty, Apr-20-04 04:51 PM, #37
                                                                                                                    RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., nightwolf2369, Apr-20-04 05:09 PM, #38
                                                                                                                         RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., H82BLEGL, Apr-20-04 05:59 PM, #39
                                                                                                                              RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Initial DSM, Apr-20-04 06:24 PM, #40
                                                                                                                                   RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Remy, Apr-20-04 07:02 PM, #41
                                                                                                                                        RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., WickedESi, Apr-20-04 07:28 PM, #42
                                                                                                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Moderatormicyek, Apr-21-04 03:14 AM, #43
                                                                                                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., EclipseRST, Apr-21-04 03:37 AM, #44
                                                                                                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., PowerEclipses, Apr-21-04 04:31 AM, #45
                                                                                                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., TeamDR1665, Apr-21-04 05:42 AM, #46
                                                                                                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., SILVERNT, Apr-21-04 06:15 AM, #47
                                                                                                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., hazardeclipse, Apr-21-04 06:53 AM, #48
                                                                                                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., 95_ESi_Person, Apr-21-04 08:32 AM, #49
                                                                                                                                             RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., SILVERNT, Apr-22-04 06:59 AM, #50
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., hunntyr, Apr-22-04 07:28 AM, #51
RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., SilClipse95, Apr-22-04 08:48 AM, #52
      RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., iculookn, Apr-22-04 03:04 PM, #53
           RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Doug96GS, Apr-23-04 04:57 AM, #54
                RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., Blizare, Apr-23-04 09:40 PM, #55
                     RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., 97xtc, Apr-24-04 02:53 AM, #56
                          RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not., shuwa29, Apr-24-04 04:38 AM, #57

Jarrad_GSTApr-20-04 05:49 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71056, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 0

Ahhh FUCK DUDE... thats fucked up... That happened last night. WTF... I am taking my car home from school this weekend.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

injendsmApr-20-04 05:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71057, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 1

damn man thats bullshit. i cant believe someone did something that fucked up. at least you are getting everything back soon. sorry to hear bout it tho.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Ryan_HesApr-20-04 05:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#71058, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 1

yup

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Pushin420aApr-20-04 05:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#71060, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Ryan_Hes
yup

I fucken hate that shit...well lucky the didn't take the whole car...Time for some new bling...Good luck

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

Jarrad_GSTApr-20-04 05:55 AM
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71059, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 1

So they had to have had your key? WTF... I am thinking I might want to purchase four different sets of lug nuts and keys.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Jarrad_GSTApr-20-04 05:56 AM
650 posts,
#71061, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 4

What the cops say? we have campus security... They must not do shit around here.. what do we pay our tuition bills for when security is suppose to stop shit like that.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Ryan_HesApr-20-04 05:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#71062, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 4
Apr-20-04 05:59 AM by Ryan_Hes

Someone must have really wanted them. I cant even fit a jack under the side....theyd need a small jack and then anther one...Plus they had to have the lug key to remove this sort of lug...I dont know.

The cop knocked on my door at 7:30 this morning and showed me polaroids of my car on blocks....so I was just like jesus. We went out there and he filed a report...etc. Then another cop came, they seem angry that they dont know who it was...and want to catch them. but it'll never happen.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

jsupetranApr-20-04 05:58 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#71063, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 1

Holy shit! Dude that sucks; Please say you have an alarm or something?!?!?

Did that happen at school?

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

Ryan_HesApr-20-04 06:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#71064, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 8

Stock alarm - yeah it happened at school.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

netrelikApr-20-04 06:06 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
242 posts,
#71065, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 9

That's BULLSHIT! I hate people that are soooo jealous that they do shit like that. I really don't understand what people are really thinking in their little stupid heads. Is that what they think about when they are jacking off? Grrr.....

P.S. I still love your car Ryan

Keepin it clean!!

blcktalipseApr-20-04 06:06 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2003
1067 posts,
#71066, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 9

oh man that sux ass why cant people just work and buy theyre own shit and not rip off ppl that work there ass off to make their car look awesome but at least you have full coverage it still sux
at least the blocks match your car!

95 MitsuApr-20-04 06:12 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#71067, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 11

Wow, thats really fucked up. I'd definitely be on the lookout for those fuckers, its not everyday someone goes out and buys a set of 19's that just happen to be the same as yours.

96eclipse2nrApr-20-04 06:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#71070, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 12

OMFG, i thought you were fucking with us at first but after i realized you werent my jaw just dropped. thats BULLSHIT! just because some punk ass little bitch dosent have a nice car they have to go steal shit off your fine peice of machinery. if you catch the i say take a bat to their ride and do their head. fuck that shit man...i hate people! might i suggest upgrading that alarm to one with a tilt or shock sensor. glad to hear your insurance company isnt be a dick

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

ajna_starApr-20-04 06:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#71071, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 13

holy SHIT... thats scarey, im getting my rims tomorrow... now i think im gonna buy a few sets of locking lug nuts like jarrad said

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

coppereclipse95Apr-20-04 07:08 AM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#71072, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 12

That's really fucked up! It hurts me just by looking at the pics. Good luck finding those fuckers! Kill'em ALL!!

1995 Eclipse RS

turbo8uApr-20-04 07:09 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#71073, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 15

holy crap dude, thats the saddest thing ive ever seen!!
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
are the ill winds' talons
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

silent souls leave .308 holes

BigBaldApr-20-04 08:49 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#71075, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 16

WOW....I can't imagine waking up to that shit....happened at school no less. Keep an eye out for them.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

blinkbizkit500Apr-20-04 08:53 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#71076, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 17

Damn man I'm sorry! The only bright side to the whole thing is that no damage was done, and rims are quite easily replaceable. Good luck finding those little pussies and beating the shit out of them!

96eclipse2nrApr-20-04 08:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#71077, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 18
Apr-20-04 08:58 AM by 96eclipse2nr

Originally posted by blinkbizkit500
Damn man I'm sorry! The only bright side to the whole thing is that no damage was done, and rims are quite easily replaceable. Good luck finding those little pussies and beating the shit out of them!

look again, the choads set the cinder blocks right under the skirts and looks like it ripped some of the mounting holes on the front part. not a huge deal, but im sure you may have a couple dents underneath...that metal aint exactly stout...especially when supporting the entire weight of the car

EDIT: BTW, what kinda muffler is that ryan?

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

BMPDirkApr-20-04 09:05 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2002
1288 posts,
#71078, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 19

DAMN! Dude thats totally fucked up. When i opened the thread my jaw literally dropped! I cant beleive that shit happened bro. At least everything is covered, but still. Sorry about that dude, i know how much you liked those wheels.

soulcontrollerApr-20-04 09:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#71079, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 20

thats messed up ryan...

now does your full coverage cover the aftermarket wheels? do you have to pay a premium for that?

i know my insurance company would give me some shitty stockers and say have a nice day :o

TeamJasonESi_TApr-20-04 09:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
#71082, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by soulcontroller
thats messed up ryan... now does your full coverage cover the aftermarket wheels? do you have to pay a premium for that? i know my insurance company would give me some shitty stockers and say have a nice day :o

Wow, this really does suck.

I'd bet though that stock 99 Anniversary chrome rims from satan with tires cost a lot more than your aftermarket ones. That's my guess.

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Ryan_HesApr-20-04 10:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#71087, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 22

The rims are covered....I'll be ordering them again very soon. They scratched my front bumper a little and the mounting holes on the skirt are ripped and the paint is somewhat spider webbing. Hopefully Ill get insurance m,oney and just repaint my front and that sideskirt...and then re-order the rims. What a pain....

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

GreenJellyBeanApr-20-04 10:31 AM
Member since Mar 24th 2004
33 posts,
#71088, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 23

omg!!! i just got my rims today and seeing pics of your car is making me paranoid! im sorry that shit happened to you... i heard about this one guy who put a peice of paper in a plastic and it said something like "if the person getting their tires changed isnt (insertname) call the cops because these rims are stolen" something like that... do you think that would help rim stealing!?!? i got locking nuts but now i think i need another set... this blows

willmayoApr-20-04 12:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
680 posts,
#71093, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by GreenJellyBean
omg!!! i just got my rims today and seeing pics of your car is making me paranoid! im sorry that shit happened to you... i heard about this one guy who put a peice of paper in a plastic and it said something like "if the person getting their tires changed isnt (insertname) call the cops because these rims are stolen" something like that... do you think that would help rim stealing!?!? i got locking nuts but now i think i need another set... this blows

that would be a damn good idea, especially if you did it in like flourescent paint or something. but then what if you sold the wheels??

--------------------
99 GS-Turbo 3.55 MTX
S16G @ ~15psi - FMIC - Forged Internals
Clinton Township, MI

xEclipsE RaceRxApr-20-04 10:31 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#71089, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 23

Damn bro...sorry to see that...layin on bricks...man i would be so pissed like Im sure you are. My jaw literally dropppppedd when I saw that first picture. I was like OOOHHHHH MAN!

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Done with Project: Low Comp. Rebuild.
*Beginning Project: Boost

All_Show_N_No_GoApr-20-04 11:07 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
342 posts,
#71091, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 25

yea, waking up to a polariod of your car missing its fawking wheels
would just bring the sun right out.

sucks, im sorry man.

taloniizedApr-20-04 11:11 AM
Member since Apr 24th 2002
786 posts,
#71092, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 26

I don't know what I would do if I were to ever see my car like that.

1995 Eagle Talon Esi
14.4 @ 102MPH
Speedworld Motorplex
Phoenix, Arizona

speedtekApr-20-04 12:58 PM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
150 posts,
#71094, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 27

MY GOD IM SORRY, i didnt get what the picture was until about 3 seconds later.......fuckin sucks...... you didnt have locks????? if you did, howd they get those fuckers off?

pfmicksApr-20-04 01:00 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#71095, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 27

MAN those s.o.b.'s...at least your insurance will cover ya...good luck w/everything bro

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

chrysler kidApr-20-04 02:37 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#71098, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 30

locks dont do shit. you can get a gator grip or a drill and take the fugger apart

11.65 @ 115

optikalApr-20-04 02:42 PM
1062 posts,
#71099, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 30

holy shit ryan, that blows hard. my boys probe looked like that the other day at our shop but it was sitting on old tires instead. his rims were expensive ass 19's too....fucking gone.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

ClayApr-20-04 03:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#71101, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 32

Damn. Shocked just shocked.

95 GST | So-Cal

Ryan_HesApr-20-04 04:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#71102, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 33

Thanks everyone....

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

ToTaLEkLyPz99Apr-20-04 04:32 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#71103, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 34
Apr-20-04 04:36 PM by ToTaLEkLyPz99

Hey ryan i wanted to know if u wanted 19 inch racing hart c-2's in mint condition for 1600 with tires..235 35 19 new tires..were on a show car..not the ones on my car but the same ones a guy is selling from his gsx that he had to part out cause of flood damage..let me know lata..u can go to there web site and check them out carv2.com look for the red GSX..

ezApr-20-04 04:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#71104, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 35

FUCK

your car will be sweet again IMO.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

BuckNuttyApr-20-04 04:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#71107, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 36

whoa....i have never actually seen a car on blocks before...i woulda rather seen it on honda tech though.

That sucks...find teh people and mase them as you are beating the shit out of them...then make a bunch of cuts and mace the cuts...then mace their balls or sumthing. Oh yeah...and gangbang their moms.

nightwolf2369Apr-20-04 05:09 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#71109, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 37

when i saw the pics i was like holy fucking shit!!! well, just buy some even more pimpish wheels and kill the motherfuckers who did it.

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

H82BLEGLApr-20-04 05:59 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
309 posts,
#71111, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 38

Thats fucked up ryan sorry to here that i bet it was someone you knew,,it always is somebody that knew how long you where going to be gone,,i feel for you dude.shit and i live in the bronx yikes..

TONY...

Initial DSMApr-20-04 06:24 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#71112, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 39

That sucks man, sorry.

RemyApr-20-04 07:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#71113, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 40

Originally posted by Initial DSM
That sucks man, sorry.

www.dsmlife.com

WickedESiApr-20-04 07:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#71114, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 41

Man, it's sad world we live in.

At least your insurance is helping you take care of the situation.

When you find the guy who has your rims, take a bat to them, or just let karma get your revenge.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

ModeratormicyekApr-21-04 03:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#71117, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 42

you car is still sweet dude...get her fixed up

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

EclipseRSTApr-21-04 03:37 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2002
5394 posts,
#71118, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 43

I'm sorry but I started cracking up once I saw the pics.

Aren't you afraid these morons are going to pull the same shit once you get your new wheels? I mean they obviously planned this out pretty well since they had the key and the jacks. And if they got away with it this time why not try again right?

HAVE: '04 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

PowerEclipsesApr-21-04 04:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#71120, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 44

Oh Shit! That scares me man. You dont have an alarm?! I need one ASAP!

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

TeamDR1665Apr-21-04 05:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#71123, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 45

Makes you want to install a sawed off shotgun behind the wheel with the string to the trigger deal. They pull the wheel off and get blasted in the face. Who's gonna feel sorry for someone getting shot in the face while stealing another's rims? Certainly not I! Thieves should get what they deserve, not what you worked for. I fucking hate thieves. They can die slow horrible deaths at the hands of their victims imo.

SoapBox=dusted(1);

SILVERNTApr-21-04 06:15 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#71126, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 46
Apr-21-04 06:24 AM by SILVERNT

a message to all the thieves out there.....
you just stole from IL 2gnt, if i ever see those rims in illinois, you will die!

hazardeclipseApr-21-04 06:53 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#71128, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 47

man, do0d....
that would suck.... on the bright side, they gave you 4 cinder blocks to shove up their asses sideways when you find them, tho...

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

95_ESi_PersonApr-21-04 08:32 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#71135, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 48

Originally posted by hazardeclipse
man, do0d.... that would suck.... on the bright side, they gave you 4 cinder blocks to shove up their asses sideways when you find them, tho...

I'd rather use that gun that Chris is pointing at you with. Shoot them in the knees, then use the blocks to hurt them more... break their hands beyond repair.

That fuckin sucks man. If my car wasn't spewing oil all over and EIU wasn't so far away, I'd be there to kill people with you too.

I'm sure you've heard that it is best to park in a well lit area, but another thing to do is NOT park far away, park as close as you can in a sorta visible area, that way people won't be so confident that they'd get away with it without being seen.

shotgun in the wheel well idea sounds pretty damn nice too!

SILVERNTApr-22-04 06:59 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#71219, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 49

Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
I'd rather use that gun that Chris is pointing at you with. Shoot them in the knees, then use the blocks to hurt them more...

desert eagle .50cal thank you very much

hunntyrApr-22-04 07:28 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2003
911 posts,
#71222, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 0

Man.... That does suck. Who do you have for you insurance with???

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hunntyr

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

SilClipse95Apr-22-04 08:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
#71229, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 51

sorry ryan...all will be good...give it time....keep ur on ebay too.... good luck bro...BRIAN

Bosal Brospeed catback
CAI
Magnacore Plug wires
97-99 front conversion
SF1 front
VIS CF INVADER hood
99' anniversary OZ rims

Originally posted by 1998EclipseRS
If you are a hot female, rice is nice. If you are a stupid fuck guy, that just gives you something to make fun of them for.

Check out my Cardomain page for more pics.. http://www.cardomain.com/id/silclipse95

iculooknApr-22-04 03:04 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
216 posts,
#71268, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 52

Damn. that blows. sorry dude. if you find the jerks that took them,....kill em.

Doug96GSApr-23-04 04:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#71313, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 53

Damn Ryan, sorry that happened man. Your car is still my favorite on the board.

BlizareApr-23-04 09:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#71351, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 54

OMG SHIT!...bad experiance IMO but you get new rims so its just a Pain in the ass then.....YAY for new rims!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

97xtcApr-24-04 02:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
353 posts,
#71353, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 55

Locking lug nuts dont do shit, you can buy a kit to take them right off. Other then that, you only need a 12 point socket that fits a little small and tap it on over the lug. I dont bother with them, But if I catch someone fucking with my car they'll be leaving in a body bag.

ASE certified master auto technician

shuwa29Apr-24-04 04:38 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#71354, "RE: My car WAS sweet........now...it's not."
In response to Reply # 56

hey ryan, a couple of things:

1. that fucking sucks! sorry man.
2. get an alarm with motion sensor like m
3. if you have to, on the back of a spoke on each rim, maybe make some kind of mark to identify them. that way, if they do get jacked, and you see rims like yours, you'll know they are yours by the mark.

just some ideas.

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #71055 Previous topic | Next topic