Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #63562
View in linear mode

Subject: " fiberglass headliners" Previous topic | Next topic
TopShopDec-17-03 01:27 PM
Member since Jul 23rd 2003
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63562, " fiberglass headliners"

Who would like a fiberglass headliner for there 95-99 eclipse for 99.95 dollars. Shipping is not included. E-mail if you are interesed. Topshopheadliners@yahoo.com:thumbsup

Top Shop 877-996-8508

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: fiberglass headliners, WickedESi, Dec-17-03 07:32 PM, #1
RE: fiberglass headliners, optikal, Dec-18-03 03:01 AM, #2
      RE: fiberglass headliners, BuckNutty, Dec-18-03 08:39 AM, #3
           RE: fiberglass headliners, widebodied, Dec-18-03 02:22 PM, #4
                RE: fiberglass headliners, TopShop, Dec-18-03 06:26 PM, #5
                     RE: fiberglass headliners, Cereal5, Dec-18-03 08:57 PM, #6
                     RE: fiberglass headliners, BuckNutty, Dec-19-03 02:18 AM, #7
                          RE: fiberglass headliners, The1Bill, Dec-21-03 06:12 AM, #9
                     RE: fiberglass headliners, 95 Mitsu, Dec-21-03 05:59 AM, #8
                          RE: fiberglass headliners, finxster, Dec-21-03 04:58 PM, #10
                               RE: fiberglass headliners, RSClipse9d7, Dec-23-03 01:50 AM, #11
                                    RE: fiberglass headliners, TopShop, Dec-24-03 11:53 AM, #12
                                         RE: fiberglass headliners, lasteclispe, Mar-31-05 10:18 AM, #13
                                              RE: fiberglass headliners, a_miller_76, Mar-31-05 10:25 AM, #14
                                              RE: fiberglass headliners, MCubed45, Mar-31-05 10:25 AM, #15
                                                   RE: fiberglass headliners, lasteclispe, Mar-31-05 10:35 AM, #16
                                                        RE: fiberglass headliners, Ryan_Hes, Apr-06-05 05:08 PM, #17

WickedESiDec-17-03 07:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63577, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 0

Emailing you

This thread should probably be moved to the For Sale forum.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

optikalDec-18-03 03:01 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#63581, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 1

I can vouch for the headliners, they are top quality. Really great pieces...fast shipping as well.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

BuckNuttyDec-18-03 08:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#63596, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 2

any cf ones?? Hehe..jus askin. Any way i could get a pic?? And how much would shipping run....to ship to lets say a residential CT address?? 06360

widebodiedDec-18-03 02:22 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#63610, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 3

mold in a 30 inch wide flat screen and u gotta deal!

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse
under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job

2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

TopShopDec-18-03 06:26 PM
207 posts,
#63613, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 4

We can do anything custom for the right price.Are goal is to be the biggest and the best on the market. We stribe to have perfect parts. There is alot of junk out there. If you have seen our work, you would be amazed quarenteed.

Top Shop 877-996-8508

Cereal5Dec-18-03 08:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#63620, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 5

Top quality for sure. I have a Fiberglass one I got like 3 months ago... now i just need to get it painted and put on haha

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

BuckNuttyDec-19-03 02:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#63624, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 6

ummm....i am glad you "stribe" for the best

Now how much for a Carbon Fiber Headliner??

The1BillDec-21-03 06:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#63694, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 7
Dec-21-03 06:12 AM by The1Bill

Ask Santa for a dictionary.

-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

95 MitsuDec-21-03 05:59 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#63693, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by TopShop
We can do anything custom for the right price.ARE goal is to be the biggest and the best on the market. We STRIBE to have perfect parts. There is alot of junk out there. If you have seen our work, you would be amazed QUARENTEED.

Heh...

Anyway, I'd like to see some pics of some painted and installed.

finxsterDec-21-03 04:58 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2003
252 posts,
#63715, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by 95 Mitsu
Originally posted by TopShop We can do anything custom for the right price.ARE goal is to be the biggest and the best on the market. We STRIBE to have perfect parts. There is alot of junk out there. If you have seen our work, you would be amazed QUARENTEED.
Heh... Anyway, I'd like to see some pics of some painted and installed.

same here. I'm interested, but not sure what it would exactly look like.

http://photos.freeserve.com/public/detail.html?c_album=400479
Member#3206(LOL)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...

where the hell is the ceiling?

RSClipse9d7Dec-23-03 01:50 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#63820, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 10

How do they install?

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

TopShopDec-24-03 11:53 AM
207 posts,
#63918, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 11

They install very easy. Take out your old one and put ours in, Thats it. For all you guys that like carbon fiber i can do 390 shipped on the carbon fiber one. Untill jan 1 04.

Top Shop 877-996-8508

lasteclispeMar-31-05 10:18 AM
Member since Mar 31st 2005
3 posts,
#83313, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 12

how about a pic or two?

a_miller_76Mar-31-05 10:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#83314, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 13

Dude, I understand that you just joined, but please look at thread dates before you reply to them. This is 2 years old.

MCubed45Mar-31-05 10:25 AM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#83315, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by lasteclispe
how about a pic or two?

how's about not digging up posts that are more than a year old to ask about a group buy that's obviously over

-marc

lasteclispeMar-31-05 10:35 AM
Member since Mar 31st 2005
3 posts,
#83317, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 15

sorry didnt look at the date. lol if was the first post in my list for some reason. didnt know it had so many different sort options.

Ryan_HesApr-06-05 05:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#83542, "RE: fiberglass headliners"
In response to Reply # 16

Their carbonfiber parts are incredible, take my word for it.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #63562 Previous topic | Next topic