Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #62180
View in threaded mode

Subject: "18x8 rims from BMW fit onto an Eclipse, ebay rims" Previous topic | Next topic
Jarrad_GSTNov-19-03 10:44 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62180, "18x8 rims from BMW fit onto an Eclipse, ebay rims"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=43958&item=2442836644

I bought these rims but I am thinking that I am going to have to cancel the order. I am not sure the offset but do you think these will fit onto our Eclipse's?

I know the offset might be different, but is their anyway I can change or mod the stock eclipse offset so that these rims will fit? I love these damn rims, R6 modas.

If anyone knows what I can do, or any optimistic suggestions, would be greatly appreciative.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
djtrickeeNov-19-03 10:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62182, "RE: 18x8 rims from BMW fit onto an Eclipse, ebay rims"
In response to Reply # 0

I posted an answer to your question in the handling post.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

js99rsNov-20-03 06:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62248, "RE: 18x8 rims from BMW fit onto an Eclipse, ebay rims"
In response to Reply # 1
Nov-20-03 06:53 PM by js99rs

just saw the handling post...never mind

-jason

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #62180 Previous topic | Next topic