Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #61433
View in linear mode

Subject: "Do they make a "low-pro" stock spoiler in CARBON FIBER?" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSNov-04-03 07:03 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61433, "Do they make a "low-pro" stock spoiler in CARBON FIBER?"
Nov-04-03 07:07 AM by 1998EclipseRS

Oh please tell me they do and please tell me its cheap!

But I know you're gonna say... NOPE! and if you say yeah you're gonna say.... It's 560 dollars or somthin...

-Chi

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Do they make a, Dinkjs, Nov-04-03 07:13 AM, #1
RE: Do they make a, 1998EclipseRS, Nov-04-03 09:38 AM, #2
      RE: Do they make a, Dinkjs, Nov-04-03 10:03 AM, #3
           RE: Do they make a, HondaHater21, Nov-04-03 10:32 AM, #4
                RE: Do they make a, Dinkjs, Nov-04-03 10:57 AM, #5
                     RE: Do they make a, Dinkjs, Nov-04-03 10:58 AM, #6
                          RE: Do they make a, orzech, Nov-04-03 03:26 PM, #7
                               RE: Do they make a, SilClipse95, Nov-04-03 03:33 PM, #8
                                    RE: Do they make a, 1998EclipseRS, Nov-06-03 08:37 AM, #9
                                         RE: Do they make a, HondaHater21, Nov-06-03 11:43 AM, #10
                                              RE: Do they make a, orzech, Nov-06-03 12:06 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Do they make a, SilClipse95, Nov-06-03 12:22 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Do they make a, jesse, Nov-08-03 12:31 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Do they make a, BuckNutty, Nov-08-03 01:42 AM, #14

DinkjsNov-04-03 07:13 AM
Member since Jun 16th 2002
1035 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61435, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 0

NOPE

Quarter mile drag racing is over rated

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSNov-04-03 09:38 AM
3245 posts,
#61445, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 1

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt:puke

DinkjsNov-04-03 10:03 AM
1035 posts,
#61446, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 2

if they did I would buy one to so i could add it to the other things i have that are carbon fiber

Carbon Fiber hood
Carbon Fiber Mirrors from APR
Carbon Fiber Gauge from Auto Meter

Now only real carbon fiber mind you...not lay on carbon fiber to make it look like you have carbon fiber

HondaHater21Nov-04-03 10:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1750 posts,
#61447, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 3

"Only Pirates Say R"
hondahater21@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/hondahater21

Change Your own Blinker Fluid! --> http://geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/

DinkjsNov-04-03 10:57 AM
1035 posts,
#61449, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 4

I guess that could work.....i was thinking that when he said "stock" that he actually ment stock...but if thats what he is looking for then there you go

DinkjsNov-04-03 10:58 AM
1035 posts,
#61450, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 5

Plus the way that looks it over laps the trunk lines so you wouldnt be able to get access to your trunk with that spoiler

orzechNov-04-03 03:26 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#61472, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 6

i was gonna say, how do you expect to open your trunk with that spoiler

11.34 at 123 fp3065 28 psi straight pump 93 octane

95 tsi awd 5 speed-2gb 6 bolt dsmlink
95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

SilClipse95Nov-04-03 03:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
#61473, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 7

you can still get into your trunk w/ that.....itsj ust attached to the hatch lid...not the sides, as a 3 peice would...thats a 1 peice...therefor you can still access your trunk....

1998EclipseRSNov-06-03 08:37 AM
3245 posts,
#61530, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 8

HOLY COCKS! THAT'S AMAZING!

THANKS!

HondaHater21Nov-06-03 11:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1750 posts,
#61536, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 9

Its cool, but $560

"Only Pirates Say R"
hondahater21@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/hondahater21

Change Your own Blinker Fluid! --> http://geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/

orzechNov-06-03 12:06 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#61537, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 10

wuts that bolt lookin thing right outside the hatch then? Looks like it is bolted right on the outherside of the ahtch, allowing it not to be opened.

11.34 at 123 fp3065 28 psi straight pump 93 octane

95 tsi awd 5 speed-2gb 6 bolt dsmlink
95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

SilClipse95Nov-06-03 12:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
#61539, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 11

damn..i diddnt notice that...for some reason i thought it was an auto antenna....but that should be on the other side....unless its custom or something......it woulddnt make any sense it that was the case.....

jesseNov-08-03 12:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#61588, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by SilClipse95
damn..i diddnt notice that...for some reason i thought it was an auto antenna....but that should be on the other side....unless its custom or something......it woulddnt make any sense it that was the case.....

the image is reversed

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

BuckNuttyNov-08-03 01:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#61589, "RE: Do they make a"
In response to Reply # 13

hehe.....what he said ^ Also, i believe squidskins makes a stock replacement talon wing.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #61433 Previous topic | Next topic