Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #60543
View in linear mode

Subject: "PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSOct-18-03 06:30 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60543, "PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"

these pictures suck, I will take better ones later today in some good light. The color is like a gunmetal grey. Its actully stock black with an assload of pearl, it ended up being the same color as my wheels.

(In AOL guys voice)

"Car's Done."

-PEACE

-Chip

PS: FUCK PUTING BODY KITS ON AND PAINTING YOU CAR BY YOURSELF... I will never do this again.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), 1998EclipseRS, Oct-18-03 07:01 AM, #1
RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), Mr Mike, Oct-18-03 07:04 AM, #2
      RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), 1998EclipseRS, Oct-18-03 07:19 AM, #3
           RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), thegame, Oct-18-03 08:12 AM, #4
                RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), Aggression, Oct-18-03 09:01 AM, #5
                     RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), 1998EclipseRS, Oct-18-03 09:17 AM, #6
                          RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), grain, Oct-18-03 09:40 AM, #7
                               RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), JwadeClipse, Oct-18-03 09:46 AM, #8
                                    RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), pfmicks, Oct-18-03 10:12 AM, #9
                                         RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), Clay, Oct-18-03 11:00 AM, #10
                                              RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), ClipseRST, Oct-19-03 03:51 PM, #11
                                                   RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), 1998EclipseRS, Oct-19-03 05:51 PM, #12
                                                        RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), 97_ESi, Oct-19-03 07:09 PM, #13
                                                             RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), chrysler kid, Oct-19-03 07:17 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), 1998EclipseRS, Oct-20-03 03:48 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), KaptainMyke, Oct-20-03 06:15 AM, #16
                                                                            RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), eclipseman1999, Oct-20-03 11:34 AM, #17
                                                                                 RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics), ajna_star, Oct-20-03 03:33 PM, #18

1998EclipseRSOct-18-03 07:01 AM
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60545, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 0

I still gotta do some buffing, you can see the spots I kinda missed... I'll hit them, it'll look god I hope. There are some flaws but I think I'm over it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mr MikeOct-18-03 07:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
#60546, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 1
Oct-18-03 07:04 AM by Mr Mike

It looks good. Did you paint it yourself? You might want to do something about where the wheel wells don't meet the bumper, because back in the day when I had by blitz bumper my wheel wells ended up getting eaten by my tires.

1998EclipseRSOct-18-03 07:19 AM
3245 posts,
#60547, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 2

They meet up perfectly... Yeah I painted it myself... I think I see what you're sayin, it looks like the front goes into the wheel well... it doesn't...

PEACE.

thegameOct-18-03 08:12 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#60549, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 3

ah! looks good, but u need to lower it. haha

14.5 @ 95mph / 7psi 185hp/180tq

AggressionOct-18-03 09:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#60556, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 4

Yah I love the whole gunmetal look. I agree with thegame though...once you lower it more it will look even better. Nice job!!!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

1998EclipseRSOct-18-03 09:17 AM
3245 posts,
#60557, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 5

Since I just got the kit and I'm not realy use to it being a little lower I figured I'd wait a bit andput my prokits on later... they are in my trunk... I honestly just didn't feel like putting them on yet... no worries, it will be lower.

-Chip

grainOct-18-03 09:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#60565, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 6

that is one sweet looking color. props on the sweet ride man

JwadeClipseOct-18-03 09:46 AM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
411 posts,
#60566, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 7

looks tight, those tones of colors I think look the best on eclipses. I love the stock charcoal grey also. But ya, definitely need to lower it. I lowered mine but kept getting uber scrapage on the blitz front.

My negative point rating = you owned.

Blitz Full Kit, APR Spoiler, AEM Cold Air, 18" Omni Concept Chrome wheels wrapped in 18" Kuhmo, OBX Clutch, OBX 420a headers, black projector heads, Autogauge Tach, TypeS Blue LED Shift Knob, CF Wipers, Chrome Altezzas w/ White centerpiece, TypeX Exhaust, Pioneer 3500 Head unit, Blue/White Polyester seat covers, Blue/Black shift boot, And blue neons all around.

pfmicksOct-18-03 10:12 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#60574, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 8

Nice. I knew it would look dope once painte

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

ClayOct-18-03 11:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#60581, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 9

"PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS", amen to that. Looking good dude and props for painting it yourself. I need to learn how to paint. I hate leaving my bumpers with bodyshops.

95 GST | So-Cal

ClipseRSTOct-19-03 03:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
325 posts,
#60627, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 10

Judging by the pictures it looks like it could of used a couple more coats of clear coat.. IMO

1998EclipseRSOct-19-03 05:51 PM
3245 posts,
#60642, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 11

Are you kidding, we havn't buffed it but there is plenty of clear on it.... 3 good think coats.

97_ESiOct-19-03 07:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
788 posts,
#60658, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 12

Awesome looking dude....things to make it better: Get rid of the front plate or at LEAST center it....makes it look alot better. And lower it.....other than that... WOW looks good!

-----------------
1997 Eagle Talon ESi
Check out more pictures here: http://mikelaidlaw.tripod.com

MODS
-----
Blitz Front Bumper - Invader Type 1 Side Skirts - 17" Gunmetal Motegi MR7's - Final Drive Gear Mod - H&R Lowering Springs - 97 Eclipse Headlights - Taillight Mods - Interior Colouring/Lighting/Accessories - Stereo - Intake Filter, Plugs and Wires

chrysler kidOct-19-03 07:17 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#60662, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 13

looks good. wanna sell that oem front now?

11.65 @ 115

1998EclipseRSOct-20-03 03:48 AM
3245 posts,
#60673, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 14

CK...yeah.... 100 bux... i need to ger rid of it. its primer black.

E-Mail me... Vanhalenman@aol.com

KaptainMykeOct-20-03 06:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#60688, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 15

looks sweet bra

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

eclipseman1999Oct-20-03 11:34 AM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
#60705, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 16

Nice colo And once you lower it,it will look twice as goo

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

ajna_starOct-20-03 03:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#60739, "RE: PRAISE THE SWEET LORD JESUS.... My car is DONE! (Pics)"
In response to Reply # 17

nice but

DROP IT LIKE IT HO

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #60543 Previous topic | Next topic