Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #600
View in linear mode

Subject: "Indiglo gages for 60 bucks plus shipping" Previous topic | Next topic
97_Rs_RJan-03-01 05:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#600, "Indiglo gages for 60 bucks plus shipping"

http://www.anrmotorsports.com/electronics_gauges.htm

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

Mod's
Custom intake w/ K&N Filter Charger
NGK Bk-11 spark plugs
8.0mm Plug wires

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

endless73Jan-05-01 03:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
253 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#601, "RE: Indiglo gages for 60 bucks plus shipping"
In response to Reply # 0

are these gauges of good quality?

Eclipse-15.621 @ 89.5 mph
M3-13.192 @ 111 mph
Pick your poison!
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=endless73

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

endless73Jan-06-01 04:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
253 posts,
#602, "RE: Indiglo gages for 60 bucks plus shipping"
In response to Reply # 1

anybody know who sells the best quality gauges?

Eclipse-15.621 @ 89.5 mph
M3-13.192 @ 111 mph
Pick your poison!
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=endless73

TeamMichael_97RSJan-07-01 04:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#603, "RE: Indiglo gages for 60 bucks plus shipping"
In response to Reply # 2

I only know of two companies that make em. APC and NR, I think there is one more but they don't make a manu8al nt version... I think... I think Wyatt's first set was APC and he wasn't too happy with them but got another APC set and they worked good... I don't know about the nr ones... I guess Iwasn't too much help here. I've ot a triple gauge pillar pod. So I'm going to wait for Autometer to come out with their electrolminescent gauges before I get them and attempt to change all my interior lighting. I've rambled enough so I'll shut up

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

TJEclipseJan-07-01 04:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1000 posts,
#604, "RE: Indiglo gages for 60 bucks plus shipping"
In response to Reply # 3

I got a set right before i got into a wreck off of ebay. i paid 52 bucks shipped. I finally got my car back on friday and i put them in that night. They are made by EL. They work really good! i will have some pics up soon on my website. i just got to get a new camera and stuff like that. see ya

TJ

TJsEclipse@aol.com
Know Your Role Jabroni!
1998 Eclipse wit 3 JL 12's hittin it up in the back!!
Got Rice? I dont!
http://tjeclipse.homestead.com/tjspage.html

TJ

RIP Mama 7/13/04
TJEclipse@gmail.com
Just Bring it, Jabroni

Teameclipse804Jan-07-01 08:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#605, "Advanced Concepts are one of the best"
In response to Reply # 4

Advanced Concepts also makes indiglos (I think only automatic NT). They are the best looking in my opinion because the face is PURE WHITE. Most indiglos are a creamish white or a greenish white face during the day. I'm not sure if other companies have come out with the pure white ones, but I know AC has had them for quite some time.

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #600 Previous topic | Next topic