Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58260
View in linear mode

Subject: "Can you fix a bent wheel?" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSSep-27-03 06:14 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58260, "Can you fix a bent wheel?"

On the outter edge of my wheel I hit a pothole and bent one of my wheels.... its just on the edge... is it fixable. I'm not too concerned because it isn't that bad but I'd like to know if in the future when I get some skrill after puting the kit on I can fix it.

THANKS!

-Chip

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Sep-27-03 06:55 PM, #1
RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 1998EclipseRS, Sep-28-03 06:17 PM, #3
      RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, jerseystyle1, Oct-01-03 03:05 AM, #5
      RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-01-03 04:34 AM, #6
      RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, calcio20, Oct-01-03 11:52 AM, #16
      RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, scothern, Oct-02-03 04:38 AM, #27
      RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, sonny bk, Oct-01-03 05:32 AM, #7
RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, SpreadEagle, Sep-27-03 06:57 PM, #2
RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, Ryan_Hes, Sep-29-03 01:29 PM, #4
      RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, Aggression, Oct-01-03 05:49 AM, #8
           RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 1998EclipseRS, Oct-01-03 06:43 AM, #9
                RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, Erik, Oct-01-03 07:06 AM, #10
                     RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-01-03 08:00 AM, #11
                          RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, scirio, Oct-01-03 08:09 AM, #12
                          RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-01-03 08:10 AM, #13
                               RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 1998EclipseRS, Oct-01-03 11:37 AM, #14
                          RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 1998EclipseRS, Oct-01-03 11:43 AM, #15
                               RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, jerseystyle1, Oct-01-03 12:08 PM, #17
                               RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-01-03 12:10 PM, #18
                                    RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, REV_GSlow, Oct-01-03 05:22 PM, #19
                                         RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, KSeclipse, Oct-01-03 05:57 PM, #20
                                              RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 1998EclipseRS, Oct-01-03 07:01 PM, #21
                                                   RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, sonny bk, Oct-01-03 07:41 PM, #22
                                                        RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-02-03 12:04 AM, #23
                                                             RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, Shockeclipse, Oct-02-03 12:29 AM, #24
                                                                  RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-02-03 12:52 AM, #25
                                                                       RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, Shockeclipse, Oct-02-03 12:57 AM, #26
                                                                            RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-02-03 04:46 AM, #28
                                                                                 RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, Remy, Oct-02-03 04:58 AM, #29
                                                                                      RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-02-03 05:40 AM, #30
                                                                                           RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, KSeclipse, Oct-02-03 10:17 AM, #31
                                                                                                RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-02-03 10:42 AM, #32
                                                                                                     RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 1998EclipseRS, Oct-02-03 04:25 PM, #33
                                                                                                          RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 98_silvergs, Oct-02-03 04:31 PM, #34
                                                                                                               RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, eclipse_99rs, Oct-02-03 05:05 PM, #35
                                                                                                               RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, 1998EclipseRS, Oct-03-03 05:42 AM, #36
                                                                                                                    RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?, steve0677, Oct-03-03 06:09 AM, #37

98_silvergsSep-27-03 06:55 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58262, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 0
Sep-27-03 06:55 PM by 98_silvergs

Those rims arent that great at all, just buy new ones

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSSep-28-03 06:17 PM
3245 posts,
#58371, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 1

Dude, Fuck you. you are a fucking faggot. I usually back you up... I asked how to fix my wheel... they are brand new why would I get new ones. FUCK YOU. You're an asshole. Did I ask if I should throw away $1400 and get new wheels... NO I asked how to fix my 1 bent wheel. If I knew where you lived I'd come beat your ass you fucking queer. Your car is so fucking boring... and thats coming from someone who has the most played out bodykit ever. You suck and so does your mom... I fucked her and it was sweet.

I hope you die in a car accident... Yep.. I do.

-Chippy

jerseystyle1Oct-01-03 03:05 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#58634, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 3

>Dude, Fuck you. you are a fucking faggot. I usually back you
>up... I asked how to fix my wheel... they are brand new why
>would I get new ones. FUCK YOU. You're an asshole. Did I ask
>if I should throw away $1400 and get new wheels... NO I asked
>how to fix my 1 bent wheel. If I knew where you lived I'd come
>beat your ass you fucking queer. Your car is so fucking
>boring... and thats coming from someone who has the most
>played out bodykit ever. You suck and so does your mom... I
>fucked her and it was sweet.
>
>I hope you die in a car accident... Yep.. I do.
>
>-Chippy

WOW:o

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

98_silvergsOct-01-03 04:34 AM
1050 posts,
#58635, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 3

>
>
>-Chippy

Here is my address

Ryan Moreau
97 Belrose ave
Lowell, ma 01852

If you really want to back up your words, pm me and i will pay for the plane ticket for you and a friend. Or if you live somehwat close by the New England area, i will take the time to drive out to see you.

calcio20Oct-01-03 11:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
342 posts,
#58712, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 6

You're a moron. Who in their right mind would do what you just did? You realize he could drive out, point a gun to your head and pull the trigger. Lets see how tough you are with a hole in your head. I agree with most your posts, but this uncalled for. Go do something with your life other then badgering us.

scothernOct-02-03 04:38 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#58845, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 6

>
>Here is my address
>
>Ryan Moreau
>97 Belrose ave
>Lowell, ma 01852
>
WOW! I never thought I woudl see this kind of crap on 2GNT. Can't we all just hit a BONG?

And since I don't personally know either of you let me say this...Posting your address on the internet is the dumbest fuckign thing I have ever seen. I sure hop you don't have some stalker or some dude who wants parts off your car, because you jsut told him were to get them.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

sonny bkOct-01-03 05:32 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#58647, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 3
Oct-01-03 05:33 AM by sonny bk

>
>
>-Chippy

HAHHAHHAHAH...DUDE its a waste of time and effort getting pissed off. Just embrace the hatin, don't fight it.

I'll help pay for the plane ticket if I can film it.
I want to post the fight when I'm done.

BTW...I was quoted 85 bucks to fix (not including shipping there and back). I said f it and bought a new rim.

Also...I hope those rims are each 15lbs if ya paid 1400 for em. That's a lot of money, damn!!!
I spent 300 for all 4 for my cheapies and they never dent.

WTB:
--bolt on turbo kit (star, hahn, etc.)
--rear drum to disc set up
--internals
---------------HOLLA!!!

SpreadEagleSep-27-03 06:57 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#58263, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 0

Yea bent wheels can be fixed but I don't know if it's something you want to tackle yourself. Check the yellow pages or ask a couple body shops in the area if they recommend anyone, I've had a couple staightened it's usually about $80-$100 to fix them and paint/clear them.

95ESI-intake,borla,sportlines,kyb,tsw
more on the way

Ryan_HesSep-29-03 01:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#58443, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 2

I dont think he needs new paint, clear -- just needs it straightened out. If you can't notice it's bent...I wouldn't worry about it. I actually have one rim that is just ever so slightly bent between 2 spokes....you can BARELY tell if you look at it just right really uo close....I don't worry about it.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

AggressionOct-01-03 05:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#58651, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 4

You know you can file a claim with the city or the DOT in your state. Go and take a picture of the pothole and send it with your claim and they will compensate you to replace or repair your rim. They sent me $350 for my rim when I messed it up hittin a pothole.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

1998EclipseRSOct-01-03 06:43 AM
3245 posts,
#58656, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 8

Okay buy me a plane ticket... The fact that you'd really want to pay $250 dollars to get you ass beat is just funny, but hey... people with downs syndrome are getting smarter I guess, right my little freind. You can suck my 40 inch e-cock. I'm sorry that you got "real mad" about me wishing death upon you... I'm really am sorry... MINUS THE PART WHER I SAID I WAS SORRY AND ADD THE PART WHERE I SAY I DON'T GIVE A FUCK...

Hey dude, maybe you should get really mad now... and maybe cry and I'll send you some e-tissues and an e-bottle and you can send me e-mails about how sad you are. Bottom line. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

People like you die first anyway... karma karma krama karma karma chameleooooooooon.

PEACE.

-Chippy

ErikOct-01-03 07:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#58658, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 9

Easy killer. I'd get this in before lock. John Mika (816) 474-7900. He's in KC/MO I have slow azz dial-up here at pitt so I didn't bother to see the pic of the wheel. Just take it off and take it to him (heard he fixes them, but never delt with) also there is a hubcap/wheel place that fixed my sister's GSX wheel and did a flawless job. I'll have to talk to her boyfriend to see which one it was.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

98_silvergsOct-01-03 08:00 AM
1050 posts,
#58668, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 10
Oct-01-03 08:09 AM by 98_silvergs

The 60 pound kid is gonna get me aaaahhhhhhhhh.........

scirioOct-01-03 08:09 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#58670, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 11

Damn guys. What do you think this is, dsmtuners? settle down. What is 2gnt coming to?

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

98_silvergsOct-01-03 08:10 AM
1050 posts,
#58671, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 12

>Damn guys. What do you think this is, dsmtuners? settle down.
>What is 2gnt coming to?

People can't take my comments, sorry if i'm honest with them.

1998EclipseRSOct-01-03 11:37 AM
3245 posts,
#58707, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 13

Did you back off a little or what? Not such a hot shot now huh... you're a fucking tool. People like you are worthless thats pretty much why you should just die.

TO ERIC: THANKS MAN! I've been looking for someone who does that for some time now! Badass...

if you can hook me up with the other place that does wheels.

1998EclipseRSOct-01-03 11:43 AM
3245 posts,
#58709, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 11

>The 60 pound kid is gonna get me aaaahhhhhhhhh.........

60 lbs my ass fucktard. I'd give you my number so you could call me so I could make you feel stupid on the phone but I'm deathly afraid that you'd call me for phone sex. Who wants that from your ugly ass. you're the kind of guy who tries to have a badass car to make up for the size of your dick, too bad your car is whack and your dick is still small..

Hugs and kisses...

-Chippy

jerseystyle1Oct-01-03 12:08 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#58719, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 15

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

98_silvergsOct-01-03 12:10 PM
1050 posts,
#58721, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 15

>>The 60 pound kid is gonna get me aaaahhhhhhhhh.........
>
>
>60 lbs my ass fucktard. I'd give you my number so you could
>call me so I could make you feel stupid on the phone but I'm
>deathly afraid that you'd call me for phone sex. Who wants
>that from your ugly ass. you're the kind of guy who tries to
>have a badass car to make up for the size of your dick, too
>bad your car is whack and your dick is still small..
>
>
>Hugs and kisses...
>
>-Chippy

Dude, you're still fucking arguing, holy shit. You can tell you're definatly 18.

Ive seen more in life than you ever will. Still, monitor thug, your words and actions don't phase me. I got work to do and shit to do. Peace out holmes.

REV_GSlowOct-01-03 05:22 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#58780, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 18

yep..your definitly an idiot..why in the HELL would you give anyone your address..or even better..give anyone who looks at this post your address? You might want to rethink your "braveness" and have that shit removed from this post. Idiot

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

KSeclipseOct-01-03 05:57 PM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
#58795, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 19

yo chip dont listen to that fucking fag 98 he talks shit on my posts all the time, he's fucking worse than 9d9 ever was. If u wanna take a road trip i'm game. u know i got ur back

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

1998EclipseRSOct-01-03 07:01 PM
3245 posts,
#58808, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 20
Oct-01-03 07:02 PM by 1998EclipseRS

Yeah pull the "You're only 18 card" that's all you got.

A) I'm 18
B) I have goofy hair

AND THAT'S ALL YOU GOT!!! damn, if you're gonna e-mail me and start shit maybe you should have some more "shit" on me. All I know is that you're a fucking huge faggot and you're useless on this earth and you will probably die from getting shot in your worthless fat head. That seems to be enough dirt on you because pretty much EVERYONE agrees that you are a fucktard.

And way to go giving your addy out, do you have fucking Downs Syndrome you moron?

And Jamie...the guy isn't worth our time flying out to put the heartland beatdown on him...it would be more logical to just sit at home and stick our thumbs up our ass because people like him get shot in the face eventually for acting so high and mighty...like the Iron Maiden song "Your time will come"

-Hugs and kisses
-Chippy

sonny bkOct-01-03 07:41 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#58818, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 21

I actually think he's funny (even though i'm drunk), because you care so much about what he says.

Plus you said he should die and that's just fucked up.

He gave an honest opinion and you went loco on it. Grow up and take some criticism.

Ever hear "sticks and stones can brake my bones..."

Not everyone is going to like your rims. Why you snappin???

You post your shiz and expect everyone to like it? Damn...everyones whining like a bunch of biaches.

WTB:
--bolt on turbo kit (star, hahn, etc.)
--rear drum to disc set up
--internals
---------------HOLLA!!!

98_silvergsOct-02-03 12:04 AM
1050 posts,
#58832, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 22

Thanks sonny BK,

It is funny how people react to what i say. :o

Guys i'm sorry if i upsetted you so much, lets bury the hatchet now.

ShockeclipseOct-02-03 12:29 AM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#58833, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 23

I now see where all this talk of 2gnt deteriorating is coming from. Its the fuggin internet people...c'mon

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

98_silvergsOct-02-03 12:52 AM
1050 posts,
#58834, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 24

Guys seriously now, i'm calling a truce on all of you. Either accept it, or keep arguing. I'm done with this thread if you're gonna e-gang up on me.

We cool or not?

ShockeclipseOct-02-03 12:57 AM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#58835, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 25

I never had a problem with yo ..I always take your remarks as advice lol

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

98_silvergsOct-02-03 04:46 AM
1050 posts,
#58847, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 26

>WOW! I never thought I woudl see this kind of crap on 2GNT.
>Can't we all just hit a BONG?
>
>And since I don't personally know either of you let me say
>this...Posting your address on the internet is the dumbest
>fuckign thing I have ever seen. I sure hop you don't have
>some stalker or some dude who wants parts off your car,
>because you jsut told him were to get them.
>

They'd be doing me a favor if they stole my car, it's getting sold anyways.

By the way, i gave the address to a burnt down house that all the youngs kids party in on the weekends.

RemyOct-02-03 04:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#58848, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 28

MODS I HOPE YOUR READING THIS.... THIS CONSTANT BICKERING BACK AND FORTH HAS SPILLED INTO THE TECH FORUMS AND THIS CANT HAPPEN.

Member # 333

98_silvergsOct-02-03 05:40 AM
1050 posts,
#58855, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 29

Hey i'm trying to clear it up. It's not my fault they keep responding with nonsense.

KSeclipseOct-02-03 10:17 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
#58905, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 30

yeah man lets get rid of the beef

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

98_silvergsOct-02-03 10:42 AM
1050 posts,
#58911, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 31

cool

1998EclipseRSOct-02-03 04:25 PM
3245 posts,
#58944, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 32

I like beef, hamburgers and shit, but I don't like assholes, so if your admiting you're an asshole yeah, no more hamburgers.

98_silvergsOct-02-03 04:31 PM
1050 posts,
#58945, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 33

>I like beef, hamburgers and shit, but I don't like assholes,
>so if your admiting you're an asshole yeah, no more
>hamburgers.
>

Would you fucking drop it for christ sakes

eclipse_99rsOct-02-03 05:05 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#58947, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 34

OK everyone lets calm down! No one is going to e-kill anyone. So lets squash the e-beef! and be e-friends.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

1998EclipseRSOct-03-03 05:42 AM
3245 posts,
#58976, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 34

Would you give me a blowjob... you bring it upon yourself... you even said that you're the: "Guy you love to hate" so maybe if you'd stop being that "guy" things would change.... until then, stop looking at my thread if it bothers you that I like hamburgers. You can still fall of a cliff... but I'm not going to go out of my way anymore for you to know that, you already do.

-Chip

steve0677Oct-03-03 06:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#58979, "RE: Can you fix a bent wheel?"
In response to Reply # 36
Oct-03-03 06:11 AM by steve0677

>Would you give me a blowjob... you bring it upon yourself...
>you even said that you're the: "Guy you love to hate" so maybe
>if you'd stop being that "guy" things would change.... until
>then, stop looking at my thread if it bothers you that I like
>hamburgers. You can still fall of a cliff... but I'm not going
>to go out of my way anymore for you to know that, you already
>do.
>
>-Chip

sensitivo ... relax man

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #58260 Previous topic | Next topic