Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #4768
View in linear mode

Subject: "VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet" Previous topic | Next topic
Teameclipse804May-28-01 05:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4768, "VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet"

Hey guys, just wanted to post a picture of the Venom front body kit that I made last summer but is not out yet. I don't even have one anymore, since the only copy was sent to the manufacturer. It looks like the Silvia bumper below (thanks Ian for the pic). I didn't know it was from a Silvia, but this bumper is available for an integra with 240 headlight conversion. What do you guys think of this? I don't think the one I made will come out quite as nice...

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://www.importvenom.com
Import Venom

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet, BurtonBoy, May-29-01 12:07 AM, #1
RE: VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet, Dame_Flamez, May-29-01 02:32 AM, #2
RE: VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet, Thunderous_Talon, May-29-01 02:46 AM, #3
RE: VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet, ModeratorEvuLFleA, May-29-01 04:28 AM, #4
      VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, Teameclipse804, May-29-01 05:10 AM, #5
           RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, Kory, May-29-01 05:29 AM, #6
                RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, phrenzy, May-29-01 06:56 AM, #7
                     RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, ModeratorEvuLFleA, May-29-01 07:13 AM, #8
                          RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, Eclipse550HP, May-29-01 11:15 AM, #9
                               RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, RAIZIN, May-29-01 12:05 PM, #10
                                    RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, phrenzy, May-29-01 02:27 PM, #11
                                    RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, Teameclipse804, May-29-01 04:16 PM, #12
                                         RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights, RAIZIN, May-29-01 05:20 PM, #13

BurtonBoyMay-29-01 12:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4769, "RE: VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet"
In response to Reply # 0

I want one! Heh, pretty sweet.

BurtonBoy
BurtonBoy_co@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dame_FlamezMay-29-01 02:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
51 posts,
#4770, "RE: VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet"
In response to Reply # 0

WHOA! That bumper is off the meters! :o Definitely something nice and NEW... is your bumper only made for Silvia conversions or is it a regular bumper?

Damien

Thunderous_TalonMay-29-01 02:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1422 posts,
#4771, "RE: VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet"
In response to Reply # 0

I love it. I think its really clean, nice lines and very aggressive looking. As asked is it only for silvia headlight conversion? i'd be really interested in getting one if it does become available

97' Talon ESi
Custom CAI
AF/X UDP
AF/X Solid front motor mount
Apex-i Exhaust
Accel Wires
Front Upper Strut Tower Bar
Rear Upper Strut Tower Bar
Rear Lower Tie Bar
Front Lower Tie Bar
Clutch Restrictor Mod
Royal Purple 5w-30 Oil

"Our time is here, Our time is now, Team 2gnt."

Sponsored by New Edge Racing
http://www.newedgeracing.com

Original 15 of 2gnt.com

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-29-01 04:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#4772, "RE: VENOM Front Body Kit Bumper I Made - Not Out Yet"
In response to Reply # 3

Ill take the car with the bumper.

ICQ #2199879
AOL - EvuLFleA
stillk@geocites.com

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Teameclipse804May-29-01 05:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#4773, "VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 4

Hey guys, the Venom bumper is made for stock 97-99 eclipse headlights. That's juts a picture of a Silvia with that bumper. I REALLY hope to get the one I made back this summer. I'm gonna call and found out once finals are over. Not sure how good it will exactly come out because the manufacturer is supposed to put the finishing touches on it...I'll let you know once I found out more info, I think we're getting about 10-20 made initially...

eclipse804@hotmail.com
Import Venom

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

KoryMay-29-01 05:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#4774, "RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 5

God i wished they had the S-15 over here. i'd buy it in an instant!

Oh yea... u know i be pimpin!

"RACECAR backwards is RACECAR!"

Kory
korynguyen@yahoo.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

phrenzyMay-29-01 06:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
684 posts,
#4775, "RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 6

"WELCOME TO SKIMPY'S!!! MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDA INSIDE?"

"yes, I'd like to order one of your venom bumpers, a medium order of fries, and a large coke"

"MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE FRENCH FRIES INSIDE...NOISE, NOISE, NOISE!!!"

"REPRESENT THE SKIMPY CHICKEN COMBO INSIDE THE ARENA!"

'99 Eclipse GS
HRC Stage 2 on the way

http://www.rokitlabs.com/gsultra

Old School 2GNTer
Now rockin an 05 SRT-4

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-29-01 07:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#4776, "RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 7

Im glad Im not the only alcoholic around.

ICQ #2199879
AOL - EvuLFleA
stillk@geocites.com

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Eclipse550HPMay-29-01 11:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
625 posts,
#4777, "RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 8

Yeah that guys is smokeing to much beer and drinking to much weed.

Before

After

RAIZINMay-29-01 12:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4778, "RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 9

Yea.. drinking beer and smoking bud makes you smarter. Just ask Budweiser .. hahahaha Bud-wiser? huh, huh?

Help! I've fallen and I can't reach my beer!!!

You shouldn't drink and drive!! Cuz you might spill your beer!!

I'm allergic to alchohol.. everytime I drink I break out in handcuffs! hahahaha..

I'm a dork...

But anyway.. that's a Bomex bumper made for the Nissan Sylvia in Japan.

phrenzyMay-29-01 02:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
684 posts,
#4779, "RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 10

I'm not nuts. Well, not that nuts...It's from a rather hilarious audio skit I downloaded a few days ago. You really have to be into drum and bass music to get it.

'99 Eclipse GS
HRC Stage 2 on the way

http://www.rokitlabs.com/gsultra

Old School 2GNTer
Now rockin an 05 SRT-4

Teameclipse804May-29-01 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#4780, "RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 10

Thanks for the info Raizin. I didn't even know it was a Bomex bumper...BTW, theere is an optional carbon fiber lip that goes in the front between the parts that stick out...kinda pricy for the lip though...

eclipse804@hotmail.com
Import Venom

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

RAIZINMay-29-01 05:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4781, "RE: VENOM Bumper is for Eclipse headlights"
In response to Reply # 12

If you look closely at the picture.. you can see that part you're talking about. yea.. bomex has some saucy lookin kits.. but none are made for the Eclipse.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #4768 Previous topic | Next topic