Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #46904
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any Pics of a Black Eclipse with projectors?" Previous topic | Next topic
eight_tracksMay-06-03 09:07 PM
Member since May 06th 2003
22 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46904, "Any Pics of a Black Eclipse with projectors?"
May-06-03 09:43 PM by eight_tracks

My first post, I think I've spent the last week reading everything I can on this board....

I just bought a 98 Black GS and can't wait to get started modding it. Since the stock drivers headlamp leaks, it's a logical place to start. I have been trying to find pics of what it would look like with projector headlamps but didn't see any. I have been thinking of black but the chrome might look good with the black paint. Any thoughts/suggestions/pics would be appriciated.

'98 GS, Altezza backs, hillbilly Supertrapp install, no real mods, yet....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

shuwa29May-06-03 09:44 PM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46905, "RE: Any Pics of a Black Eclipse with projectors?"
In response to Reply # 0

reseal your stock headlight. it will be cheaper and you'll be able to see more in the long run.
later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eight_tracksMay-06-03 10:05 PM
Member since May 06th 2003
22 posts,
#46907, "RE: Any Pics of a Black Eclipse with projectors?"
In response to Reply # 1

The stock headlight has already been resealed, in fact, its completely covered with with some kind of glue. I tried to find where its leaking from but no luck.

'98 GS, Altezza backs, no real mods, yet....

MCubed45May-07-03 10:49 PM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#47031, "RE: Any Pics of a Black Eclipse with projectors?"
In response to Reply # 2

if you get projectors, get the dual ones. that way you don't have the visibility problems like the regular projectors. dual projectors are the ones w/ a projector lense for the high beam AND low beam as oppposed to the regular ones which only have for the low beam.

-marc

='95 RS 5spd Red=
Matrix CAI
A'pexi Turbo N1
Hanabi 8000k HID
SPAL Deluxe Power Windows
Nakayama GT5 17's
Ractive STB
GSX Calipers
AEM Rotors

255 is fricken short

jasonhkoMay-08-03 05:20 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2002
229 posts,
#47041, "RE: Any Pics of a Black Eclipse with projectors?"
In response to Reply # 0

if you decide to get them, I would say just get the black ones. Stay away from the chrome IMO. Looks kinda bad on an all black car. Unless you got chrome lights for the back, maybe that would balance a little better. Plus, if the new lights start to leak or fog, the chrome is gonna get all messed up and look nasty.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #46904 Previous topic | Next topic