Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #43855
View in threaded mode

Subject: "10 Horses from the 2gnt sticker?" Previous topic | Next topic
Vandy420aMar-30-03 06:41 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43855, "10 Horses from the 2gnt sticker?"

Hey guys,

This is kinda rediculous, but what size 2gnt.com sticker fits in our rear side windows the best?

Thanks,
Matt

P.S. Is it true that the 6inch sticker adds 10 horses, and the 8 adds 15? has anyone dyno'ed this yet? I'll post a graph when I get it done....

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
nappyjimMar-31-03 03:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43875, "RE: 10 Horses from the 2gnt sticker?"
In response to Reply # 0

most people put em on there small side window. Or is that what you mean? From what i read...your lookin to put it on your actual rear window on your trunk hatch. If so...i dont know. I dont think it would looks good as a big sticker...maybe a banner. I have yet to see it as a banner or anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WickedESiMar-31-03 09:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#43898, "RE: 10 Horses from the 2gnt sticker?"
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-31-03 09:02 AM by WickedESi

Where can we get the 2gnt quarter window sized stickers? That's the only sticker/decal/graphic I'll sport on my ride.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Vandy420aMar-31-03 12:07 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2037 posts,
#43918, "RE: 10 Horses from the 2gnt sticker?"
In response to Reply # 2

yeah thats what i'm wonderin' what size sticker to fit on the rear quarter window on teh sides..

You can get the stickers on this siteon the top banner under "2gnt stickers"

thanks,
matt

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #43855 Previous topic | Next topic