Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #304
View in linear mode

Subject: "have any of you seen or heard of BLACK LIGHT BULBS ??" Previous topic | Next topic
oRACLe063Dec-12-00 01:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#304, "have any of you seen or heard of BLACK LIGHT BULBS ??"

i would like to get these but cant find them i know they exist !!

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MWCDec-12-00 01:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#305, "RE: have any of you seen or heard of BLACK LIGHT BULBS ??"
In response to Reply # 0

Yea back in my growing days we used them in the atick with a misting machine. But I dont think you are refering to those black light bulbs.
SEE YA!!!!!!!!MWC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

oRACLe063Dec-12-00 02:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#306, "RE: have any of you seen or heard of BLACK LIGHT BULBS ??"
In response to Reply # 1

riiiiiight

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

gzrs99Dec-20-00 03:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
108 posts,
#307, "RE: have any of you seen or heard of BLACK LIGHT BULBS ??"
In response to Reply # 0

I think i may have an answer. I saw a some black light bulbs at a local pep boys auto shop. auto accessories aisle. The black lights are used enhance the radio face plate. There 2 types of black light bulbs 2" and the 3" models. The problem is the black light bulbs are connected to a small 1"x2"x1" inverter??. these can be plugged to your cigarrete lighter. price about $20/unit. With a little creativity, you might get cool interior effect.

oRACLe063Dec-21-00 01:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#308, "cool beans man"
In response to Reply # 3

i appreciate that .i was hoping for the exterior lights though i have my interoir done now.. its all red i wanted that cool olor that the black lights have for my running lights

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #304 Previous topic | Next topic