Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #273
View in linear mode

Subject: "Do you guys like this body kit?" Previous topic | Next topic
phatGSDec-07-00 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#273, "Do you guys like this body kit?"

Just wondering on your opinons. Which is better?

http://www.visracing.com/bodykits/mitsubishi/95-96eclipse/battlez.html

http://www.visracing.com/bodykits/mitsubishi/95-96eclipse/invadertype1.html

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Battle Z, Lee, Dec-07-00 02:31 PM, #1
RE: Battle Z, Teamicjeclipse, Dec-07-00 03:07 PM, #2
      RE: Battle Z, cyan, Dec-07-00 07:54 PM, #3
      Custom Front Coming Out, Teameclipse804, Dec-07-00 07:59 PM, #4
      RE: Battle Z, phatGS, Dec-08-00 10:33 AM, #6
           RE: Battle Z, Teamicjeclipse, Dec-08-00 04:52 PM, #7
RE: Do you guys like this body kit?, TeamMichael_97RS, Dec-08-00 04:30 AM, #5

LeeDec-07-00 02:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#274, "Battle Z"
In response to Reply # 0

I like the Battle Z better especially with those fender flares.

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamicjeclipseDec-07-00 03:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#275, "RE: Battle Z"
In response to Reply # 1

Both of those kits are played out. I would get a showoff or buddy club front with any kind of sides and rear.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

cyanDec-07-00 07:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#276, "RE: Battle Z"
In response to Reply # 2

yeah i have to admit it too, the battle z was played out when i got it a year ago. i saw more of this eclipse kit than any other at the 99' nopi nationals if that tells you anything. so im about to buy a buddy club. the invader type one is actually the first kit i had. but nowadays i like the b-z better.
if you want to do it the best way, mix and match the front, sides and rear to pick your favorite ones. i have the invader rear and erebuni (ViS invader) side skirts and the blitz/buddy club front. still trying to decide how i will alternate the front bumpers.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Teameclipse804Dec-07-00 07:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#277, "Custom Front Coming Out"
In response to Reply # 3

Ya Blitz is played out, but it still LOOKS GOOD...just like how black widow is played out for hondas but I still like how it looks.

BTW, that custom front bumper I worked on for my car should be out hopefully by the new year. It is currently already sent off to the manufacturers, so we will be selling those with a special 2gnt discount soon. I'll try to get pics soon....

eclipse804@hotmail.com

http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

phatGSDec-08-00 10:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#278, "RE: Battle Z"
In response to Reply # 2

What's a showoff and buddy club front look like, where can i see a pic?

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

TeamicjeclipseDec-08-00 04:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#279, "RE: Battle Z"
In response to Reply # 6

click on the bodykits button on my website. address is below

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

TeamMichael_97RSDec-08-00 04:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#280, "RE: Do you guys like this body kit?"
In response to Reply # 0

I want to leave my front end and most likey my rear. But I like the Battle Z Type 2 side skirts. Once the weather gets nicer here, probably summer I want to put those side skirts on my RS.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #273 Previous topic | Next topic