Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #26341
View in linear mode

Subject: "my headliner. what do you guys think?" Previous topic | Next topic
onissonJul-11-02 09:04 AM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
13 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26341, "my headliner. what do you guys think?"

what does everyone think of my new headliner?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, HondaHater21, Jul-11-02 09:07 AM, #1
RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, onisson, Jul-11-02 09:19 AM, #2
      RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, fasterGS, Jul-11-02 09:57 AM, #3
           RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Jul-11-02 10:00 AM, #4
                RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, iamnotwhoiam, Jul-11-02 10:23 AM, #5
                     RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, onisson, Jul-11-02 01:37 PM, #6
                          RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, Mindz, Jul-11-02 01:39 PM, #8
                          RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, 99Silver1100, Jul-11-02 01:40 PM, #9
RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, onisson, Jul-11-02 01:39 PM, #7
RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, onisson, Jul-11-02 01:40 PM, #10
      RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, ghost, Jul-11-02 01:52 PM, #11
           RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, Chris_FL, Jul-11-02 02:28 PM, #12
RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, jsupetran, Jul-11-02 02:35 PM, #13
RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, onisson, Jul-11-02 03:10 PM, #14
      RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, onisson, Jul-11-02 04:20 PM, #15
           RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, ghost, Jul-11-02 04:53 PM, #16
RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, GreenMonster, Jul-11-02 04:54 PM, #17
RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Jul-12-02 12:06 AM, #18
      RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, BoostedGS, Jul-12-02 12:43 AM, #19
           RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, onisson, Jul-12-02 01:14 AM, #20
                RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?, onisson, Jul-13-02 04:21 AM, #21

HondaHater21Jul-11-02 09:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1750 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26342, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 0

I likey! Ive always wondered how you got the raised effect? thin foam?

"Only Pirates Say R"
hondahater21@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/hondahater21

Change Your own Blinker Fluid! --> http://geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

onissonJul-11-02 09:19 AM
13 posts,
#26343, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 1

yes its just a thin foam under the vinyl.

fasterGSJul-11-02 09:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26344, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 2

Very nice work!!

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jul-11-02 10:00 AM

#26345, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 3

dood thats cool, totally

iamnotwhoiamJul-11-02 10:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#26346, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 4

very nice work.. btw what kind of vynl and glue did you end up using for that project...

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

onissonJul-11-02 01:37 PM
13 posts,
#26347, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 5

i ordered the vinyl from a guy in town. I dont know what type it is. As for the glue it high heat resistant glue. so it doesnt melt from the sun.

MindzJul-11-02 01:39 PM
Member since Feb 13th 2002
327 posts,
#26348, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 6

looks good man.

99Silver1100Jul-11-02 01:40 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
169 posts,
#26349, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 6

Damn that looks good

onissonJul-11-02 01:39 PM
13 posts,
#26350, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 0

I am going to cover the whole interior in the white vinyl. I am going to put the flames comingdown the dash.

onissonJul-11-02 01:40 PM
13 posts,
#26351, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 7

and little flames coming front the handles to open the door. i will post pics when i get more done.

ghostJul-11-02 01:52 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2002
1581 posts,
#26352, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 10

DUDE! That is PIMP! Pics will be great... a great addition to a write-up on how you did that bad boy!

PLEEEEAAAAASE!

Badass man!

- ghost

Ghost's Beginning College Guide:

http://www.cosmomag.com/

factory service manual http://www.ecanfix.com/users/manualcd/gift/dsm/index.html

Originally posted by a_miller_76
Ashley Simpson looks like she has downs syndrome or some kind of fucked up retard gene.

Chris_FLJul-11-02 02:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
926 posts,
#26353, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 11

dope

http://www.snappydsl.net/ctoledo/

jsupetranJul-11-02 02:35 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#26354, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 0

looks really good. its subtle... do you have to be good with art to do that kind of work?

New Car:
2004 350z base, Nismo CAI, pioneer avic-n1 (dvd, cd, navi)

Old Car:
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, HID 6000k conversion kit, AEM UEGO wideband, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!

onissonJul-11-02 03:10 PM
13 posts,
#26355, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 13

no you dont have to be good in art but it probably helps. just take out your headliner. draw a design that you want on the headliner with a pencil. dont worry if you mess up. the vinyl will cover everything. once you have the design cover the design you have with foam. use glue to glue it to the headliner just glue it right on.the glue the vinyl on top of that. make sure to get all the bubbles out. then put it back in.

onissonJul-11-02 04:20 PM
13 posts,
#26356, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 14

testing one

ghostJul-11-02 04:53 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2002
1581 posts,
#26357, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 15

NICE SIGNATURE MAN!!! WWOOOOWEEE THAT IS PHAT!

Where'd you get a bangin' sig like that???!?! DAYUMMMNN!

Come on everybody, isn't that a badass sig?!

- ghost

Ghost's Beginning College Guide:

http://www.cosmomag.com/

factory service manual http://www.ecanfix.com/users/manualcd/gift/dsm/index.html

Originally posted by a_miller_76
Ashley Simpson looks like she has downs syndrome or some kind of fucked up retard gene.

GreenMonsterJul-11-02 04:54 PM
Member since Feb 28th 2002
100 posts,
#26358, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 0

Need some "install pics" Looks sweet man.

WWW.WICKEDSTYLZ.COM

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jul-12-02 12:06 AM

#26359, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 17

i like ur car onion dood

BoostedGSJul-12-02 12:43 AM
Member since Jun 30th 2002
1329 posts,
#26360, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 18

Hell yeah! That looks sweet! I wanna put a big Mitsubishi diamond star on my headliner now!!

You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fu**ing post count.

97 Eclipse GS - *SOLD*
01 Audi A6 2.7T
01 YZF-R6

onissonJul-12-02 01:14 AM
13 posts,
#26361, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 19

>Hell yeah! That looks sweet! I wanna put a big Mitsubishi
>diamond star on my headliner now!! actually i have a friend that did that. looks really good but i think its a little small. his came out really good. email me if you need any help with it.

onissonJul-13-02 04:21 AM
13 posts,
#26362, "RE: my headliner. what do you guys think?"
In response to Reply # 20

has anyone done anything like this to the dash? if so how did you get around the airbag?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #26341 Previous topic | Next topic