Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #263
View in linear mode

Subject: "seat cover group buy in the Announcement section" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDeanoDDec-07-00 06:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#263, "seat cover group buy in the Announcement section"

This was discussed on the previous board and there was lots of interest. Thought I would pass it along. Front seats, Front headrests and rear seats for around 2 bills, plus shipping. I think it is a fair deal and would love a set in black. I have tan interior with black accent. Black would pretty much go with alomst all color schemes. Maybe trimmed in black vinyl, would also match good. Check it out....lets get this group buy rolling. Tired of trying to keep the stains out of my light tan seats!

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo
http://ar.dsm.org

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

js99rsDec-20-00 04:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#264, "RE: seat cover group buy in the Announcement section"
In response to Reply # 0

does any one know where i can find pic of these seat covers?

-jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LeeDec-21-00 12:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
#265, "RE: seat cover group buy in the Announcement section"
In response to Reply # 1

As far as I can tell there aren't any pics yet, because the guy who's heading the buy is having someone custom make them. But $200 for front and rear is a helluva deal, so I'll willing to wait.

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

Tom95EsiDec-26-00 11:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
70 posts,
#266, "RE: seat cover group buy in the Announcement section"
In response to Reply # 0

What material would we be talking here?

Tony M (Guest)Dec-26-00 12:13 PM

#267, "RE: seat cover group buy in the Announcement section"
In response to Reply # 3

think he said it was vynil

tony

TeamDeanoDDec-26-00 04:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
#268, "maybe vinyl trim.....cloth covering I believe"
In response to Reply # 4

I would like to see a set in Black cloth with black vinyl trim. That would look great and would fit most of our cars color scheme. Only time will tell. I am sure the pics will be posted when they are finished. Just sign up in the announcement section and wait for the final word. I can get racing seats for my car really cheap, but they will never be as comfortable as my existing seats....that is why I want them covered.

DeanoD
1997RS-NeverTurbo
http://ar.dsm.org

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #263 Previous topic | Next topic