Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #243
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone need some stock side skirts?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorEvuLFleADec-05-00 06:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#243, "Anyone need some stock side skirts?"

I have a set of 95-96 side skirts that I will sell for around $100 or so. Anyone interested just reply. Boxed up and ready to ship!! Looks tight on RS's!!

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, herbomar, Dec-05-00 07:32 AM, #1
RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-05-00 11:16 AM, #2
      RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, herbomar, Dec-05-00 11:20 AM, #3
           RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-05-00 11:28 AM, #4
                RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, herbomar, Dec-06-00 07:33 AM, #5
                     RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, WhiteLighting, Dec-06-00 09:03 AM, #6
                          RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-06-00 11:05 AM, #7
                               RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, TeamMichael_97RS, Dec-06-00 02:55 PM, #8
                                    RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, ECLiPSE56, Dec-06-00 03:57 PM, #9
                                         RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-07-00 05:36 AM, #10

herbomarDec-05-00 07:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#244, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm interested. What color are they? How hard are they to install?

thanks

Omar Khan
96 Talon ESi
Canton, MI

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-05-00 11:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#245, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 1

They look just like this (I only wish this were my car though).
The only difference is that they are black instead of green with the grey on the bottom. I think places wont charge too much to put them on, but I really am not sure. I need to sell these quickly because I need to send someone money for coil-overs

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

herbomarDec-05-00 11:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
17 posts,
#246, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 2

email me at

HERBYomar@aol.com

Since they are black, Ill need to get them repainted red. I'm only paying 80 if they dont come painted. That's 80 and you deduct shipping from that 80. Sorry if that's not enough. If it is, then email me.

Omar

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-05-00 11:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#247, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 3

So you want $80 shipped or $80 and I pay shipping?
Where do you live? Shipping is about $30 I think.

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

herbomarDec-06-00 07:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
17 posts,
#248, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 4

I meant $80 and you pay the shipping(take the $$ out of the $80 i send you). I live in the Detroit, MI area.

Let me know what you think

HERBYomar@aol.com
Omar Khan
96 Talon ESi
Canton, MI

WhiteLightingDec-06-00 09:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
16 posts,
#249, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 5

If you haven't sold the side skirts yet i will buy them for 100 if they will fit on 1g eclipse. Find out if they will and let me know.

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-06-00 11:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#250, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 6

I actually dont know if they will fit.....Anybody else????

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

TeamMichael_97RSDec-06-00 02:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#251, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 7

I don't know either bot I'd be surprised if they did.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

ECLiPSE56Dec-06-00 03:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
181 posts,
#252, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 8

HMMmm.. would those fit the 97-99 models? And is it in good shape still? Any noticable chips or deep scratches? If it's in good condition I'm game for one bill.

Allan
allan@sablan.org

--=-=-=-=----------representin NoRCALi/BaY ArEa since '97-----=-=-=-=------

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-07-00 05:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#253, "RE: Anyone need some stock side skirts?"
In response to Reply # 9

Yeah they will fit 97-99 because the are almost the exact same thing.

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #243 Previous topic | Next topic