Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #159
View in linear mode

Subject: "differences between GS and RS...." Previous topic | Next topic
blak97GSNov-28-00 07:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#159, "differences between GS and RS...."

can somebody tell me all of the stock differences between GS's and RS's?? I know of some, but i also know there are some i dont know about....just curious.
thanks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cyanNov-29-00 02:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#160, "RE: differences between GS and RS...."
In response to Reply # 0

RS and BASE did not have: cargo net, rear hatch cover, rear spoiler, rear wiper, rear antenna, side skirts, alloy wheels, sway bars, fog lights, infinity stereo, rear 6x9 speakers, amplifier,dash mounted tweeters, a/c, homelink system, alarm, keyless entry, rear disc brakes, painted door handles and side mirrors, power mirror option, power windows and doorlocks, sunroof, leather seats, and white gauges. some of those werent stock on the gs but were options.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

97_Rs_RNov-29-00 03:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#161, "RE: differences between GS and RS...."
In response to Reply # 1

LAST EDITED ON 29-Nov-00 AT 08:12 PM (PST)

mine came with cargo net and spoiler and floor mats also came with nice 14" aloy wheels but that might be standard

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

SkrillaDec-02-00 04:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#162, "RE: differences between GS and RS...."
In response to Reply # 1

These are true. The Base Eclipse doesn't have a Tachometer either. The Base Talons are essentially the RS, but Some RS' came with Cruise Control at no cost the Talon's didn't. All Eclipses and Talons have at least the front sway bar though.

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Peace and Turbo Grease"

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

oRACLe063Dec-07-00 08:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#163, "has RS and has tach"
In response to Reply # 3

oRACLe - The Master of Cutoffs - Swiss cheesin bastard.

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #159 Previous topic | Next topic