Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1197
View in linear mode

Subject: "NEED HELP CUSTOM INTERIOR- THE DASH!" Previous topic | Next topic
joobinFeb-04-01 05:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
34 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1197, "NEED HELP CUSTOM INTERIOR- THE DASH!"

LAST EDITED ON 04-Feb-01 AT 11:16 PM (PST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-Feb-01 AT 11:08 PM (PST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-Feb-01 AT 10:57 PM (PST)

im painting interior...HOW DO I REMOVE MY DASH????. I CAN REMOVE ALL THE OTHER PANELS BUT CANT FIGURE OUT HOW DASH COMES OUT. HOW MANY BOLTS HOLD THE DASH AND WHERE ARE THEY, AND IS IT EASY!!! DETAIL INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE MUCH APRECIATEDD. THANKS... JDOGG

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cyanFeb-05-01 07:25 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1198, "holy shit dude you dont even know..."
In response to Reply # 0

when you get the glove box, airbags, and center console and all out of the car and you look up under there, youre gonna shit yourself. i dont even know how they installed this sum'bitch at the factory. you have to remove all the A/C piping and what i assume is the compressor from under the dash first, so dont even try it. just use lots of tape to cover the windshield and use bedsheets or garbage bags to cover the rest of the interior, thats what i did. and of course, you gotta use the right paint (SEM's) if you have the patience and lay enough paint on it, the front area of the dash can be covered but it will take alot of paint. mine still shows thru grey a litle, but its worth it
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

joobinFeb-05-01 10:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
34 posts,
#1199, "RE: holy shit dude you dont even know..."
In response to Reply # 1

aight so basically i gotta mask eevrthing and spray paint directly on the dash. that was my first option anyways. ur looks tite im gonna just do that then. thanks bro stay up!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #1197 Previous topic | Next topic