Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #11569
View in linear mode

Subject: "grillcraft sports grill" Previous topic | Next topic
madregalJan-08-02 09:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11569, "grillcraft sports grill"

hey guys.. help me find the best prices for the grillcraft grills (all three)

also, do you have to take the bumper off to install them?

marc

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar
Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.Radius Rims.Pirelli Tires.Eibach Pro kit Springs.KYB GR2.$15 camber mod

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: grillcraft sports grill, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jan-08-02 10:36 AM, #1
RE: grillcraft sports grill, markjavier, Jan-09-02 01:50 AM, #3
RE: grillcraft sports grill, madregal, Jan-09-02 04:03 AM, #7
RE: grillcraft sports grill, tim97rs, Jan-08-02 02:29 PM, #2
RE: grillcraft sports grill, markjavier, Jan-09-02 01:51 AM, #4
      RE: grillcraft sports grill, tim97rs, Jan-09-02 02:24 AM, #5
           RE: grillcraft sports grill, evan2, Jan-09-02 03:10 AM, #6

9D9 MITSU RSJan-08-02 10:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11570, "RE: grillcraft sports grill"
In response to Reply # 0

gotta take it off. I have the center piece. Silver. I never installed it. I am selling it soon tho to someone local hopefully. I don't really know how to ship it and get paid and all. I guess paypal works.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

markjavierJan-09-02 01:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
45 posts,
#11571, "RE: grillcraft sports grill"
In response to Reply # 1

Did you have to remove anything to install the grill?

Thanks,
Mark 99 RS

madregalJan-09-02 04:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
398 posts,
#11572, "RE: grillcraft sports grill"
In response to Reply # 1

how much are you selling it?

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar
Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.Radius Rims.Pirelli Tires.Eibach Pro kit Springs.KYB GR2.$15 camber mod

'98 GS AT.Magenta Gray Pearl.Accel Spark Plug Wires.NGK Plugs.AEM Short Stack.GS-T Exhaust.AFX Underdrive pulley.RRE Front Lower Bar.Tenzo Rear Upper Bar.Tenzo Rear Lower Bar.Tenzo Front Upper Bar.Energy Suspension Bushings.Energy Suspension Motor Mounts.

tim97rsJan-08-02 02:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#11573, "RE: grillcraft sports grill"
In response to Reply # 0

you dont have to remove the front if you got a small screwdriver. i have all three and didnt take it off. granted its a bit tight on the side vents, you will have to be able to get underneath it but it can be done with less-to-almost-as-much effort as removing the bumper. check my sight...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

markjavierJan-09-02 01:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
45 posts,
#11574, "RE: grillcraft sports grill"
In response to Reply # 2

Did you have to remove anything else to install the grill?

Mark

tim97rsJan-09-02 02:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#11575, "RE: grillcraft sports grill"
In response to Reply # 4

nope! i have a 3 foot drop off in my car port, i just pulled the front up to that so the end hung over, went around and sat down and put'um in. if you dont have anything like that or a good jack with stnads, them maybe you should take the front end off, but its not mandatory. and nothing else has to be removed that i can think of.

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

evan2Jan-09-02 03:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#11576, "RE: grillcraft sports grill"
In response to Reply # 5

you know you can just make your own grill.. its very cheap..and looks just as good.. and you can get it painted if you want.

u can go to a home depot type store and guy some gutter guards.. or chicken cage wire(not the wire ur thinking off).

its a mesh grill.. its really chear.. u can leave some extra and bondo it to the bumper or just use zip ties to hold it in place..

i dont see how 100 or less bucks is worth it for some grill..

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #11569 Previous topic | Next topic