Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105210
View in linear mode

Subject: "What part are you most interested in having?" Previous topic | Next topic
DstachFeb-24-11 10:17 PM
Member since Dec 04th 2010
276 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105210, "Poll question: What part are you most interested in having?"

About to make some parts and can make a bunch and sell them. what ever people want ill go and make. Probly sell on ebay ill post links after its all done

Poll result (17 votes)
Headliner (8 votes)Vote
door panel (0 votes)Vote
dash (7 votes)Vote
fenders (1 votes)Vote
rear bumper (0 votes)Vote
side skirts (1 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Dstach, Feb-24-11 10:22 PM, #1
RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Nightfall, Feb-25-11 08:11 AM, #2
      RE: What part are you most interested in having?, 420agreenvilleSC, Feb-25-11 08:36 AM, #3
      RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Dstach, Feb-25-11 10:24 AM, #4
           RE: What part are you most interested in having?, TurbchargdSpydr, Feb-25-11 10:46 AM, #5
                RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Dstach, Feb-25-11 10:51 AM, #6
                     RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Nightfall, Feb-25-11 09:10 PM, #7
      RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Dstach, Feb-25-11 10:52 PM, #8
           RE: What part are you most interested in having?, 2ndGen-ElTalon, Feb-26-11 07:28 AM, #9
                RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Dstach, Feb-26-11 01:00 PM, #10
                RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Slo2g, Feb-27-11 12:17 PM, #11
                     RE: What part are you most interested in having?, eclipserstturbo, Feb-27-11 11:09 PM, #12
                     RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Shake_Zulla, Mar-15-11 10:55 AM, #16
                          RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Slo2g, Mar-15-11 04:54 PM, #17
                               RE: What part are you most interested in having?, 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-16-11 07:20 AM, #18
                               RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Shake_Zulla, Mar-16-11 09:18 AM, #19
                                    RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Slo2g, Mar-16-11 10:42 AM, #20
                                         RE: What part are you most interested in having?, 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-17-11 10:05 AM, #21
                RE: What part are you most interested in having?, trevordg419, May-08-11 12:25 AM, #22
                     RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Smash_NDash, Jun-24-11 12:31 PM, #23
RE: What part are you most interested in having?, ez, Feb-27-11 11:58 PM, #13
RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Dstach, Feb-28-11 03:34 PM, #14
      RE: What part are you most interested in having?, ez, Feb-28-11 07:15 PM, #15
RE: What part are you most interested in having?, Fabs, Jul-01-11 03:08 AM, #24
RE: What part are you most interested in having?, 2ndGen-ElTalon, Jul-10-11 06:42 AM, #25
      RE: What part are you most interested in having?, AdministratorCODE4, Jul-10-11 09:35 AM, #26

DstachFeb-24-11 10:22 PM
276 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105211, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 0

also door sills.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NightfallFeb-25-11 08:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#105212, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 1

What will these parts be made out of??

420agreenvilleSCFeb-25-11 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#105213, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 2
Feb-25-11 08:37 AM by 420agreenvilleSC

yes. details please. also, will these be replications, or modified.

for instance, if the dash were to be created, would it be done so with gauge pods, etc.?

please elaborate

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

DstachFeb-25-11 10:24 AM
276 posts,
#105214, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 3

Oh wow haha. I thought i said carbon fiber. and possibly if you would like a custom order we could put gauge pods it. I'm making the molds after I fix a broken Eclipse. The guy can't fix it so i will and use the money to get the supplies.

TurbchargdSpydrFeb-25-11 10:46 AM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
#105215, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 4

i would love to see an aftermarket front bumper that doesnt look like aliens or an evo...if you can please design some nice simple looking front bumper w/ a lip that can match a bomex rear, that would be awsome!

DstachFeb-25-11 10:51 AM
276 posts,
#105216, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 5

Will take some time... but i will work it out not sure how long it will take tho because i will have to sculpt it.

NightfallFeb-25-11 09:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#105217, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 6
Feb-25-11 09:12 PM by Nightfall

Most of the items listed are already available in carbon fiber ...just saying

I would like to see a new front bumper design though

DstachFeb-25-11 10:52 PM
276 posts,
#105218, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 2

yes but we are a smaller company so will make them cheaper but still same quality. alot of it is hard to find or expensive

2ndGen-ElTalonFeb-26-11 07:28 AM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
#105219, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 8

You know, I think it would be a great addition if you could do something with the Factory Passenger Airbag Cover. GOD I hate that piece of shit, 10 Partout's a summer, and you never find a good one.

But this time in the re-make its up to us to figure out a way to keep it from warping again.

Just a Thought, But it wasn't an option for the vote.

DstachFeb-26-11 01:00 PM
276 posts,
#105220, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 9

Yea the bottom corners of mine popped out. It should have a stationary frame but doesn't. Thats Mitsubishi for ya. Ill figure all this out once the money comes

Slo2gFeb-27-11 12:17 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#105221, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 10

Figuring out a way to make the passenger airbag cover/airbag into a storage area. I would probably buy one of these if it turned the air bag into a spot for stuff that maybe latches shut. Carbon would be cool but really anything that would look good would work, fiberglass, recovering it to look like a stock air bag that wont peel up, etc.

eclipserstturboFeb-27-11 11:09 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2008
281 posts,
#105222, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 11

I remember reading one of corbin's posts on his custom 95-96 front bumper. If someone could find the post, maybe one of you guys could give it a shot on a new style or one with a nice lip. I don't remember it looking too hard, but it looked real smooth when it was done.

I CONTRIBUTED TO THE WIKI!
ah... turbo. I love the turbo, the boost, the speed, the sound.
and its all better when you do it yourself. cheaper too.

Shake_ZullaMar-15-11 10:55 AM
Member since Dec 03rd 2010
42 posts,
#105229, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 11

Any interior piece would be awesome especially the dash as long as it's done right and doesn't fit like hell. Do you guys have a website? I need just about every interior piece in the damn car replaced so I would be interested.

Also...

Originally posted by Slo2g
Figuring out a way to make the passenger airbag cover/airbag into a storage area. I would probably buy one of these if it turned the air bag into a spot for stuff that maybe latches shut. Carbon would be cool but really anything that would look good would work, fiberglass, recovering it to look like a stock air bag that wont peel up, etc.

I think it's called a glove box... it's right under the airbag

96 RS
95 Toyota pickup - 8" lift, 33's (sold)
07 Toyota tacoma - TRD Sport
13 Ford Fusion

I like logic more when it travels in circles.

Slo2gMar-15-11 04:54 PM
1074 posts,
#105230, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by Shake_Zulla
Any interior piece would be awesome especially the dash as long as it's done right and doesn't fit like hell. Do you guys have a website? I need just about every interior piece in the damn car replaced so I would be interested. Also...
Originally posted by Slo2g Figuring out a way to make the passenger airbag cover/airbag into a storage area. I would probably buy one of these if it turned the air bag into a spot for stuff that maybe latches shut. Carbon would be cool but really anything that would look good would work, fiberglass, recovering it to look like a stock air bag that wont peel up, etc.
I think it's called a glove box... it's right under the airbag

No shit? Wow, you deserve a gold medal for that one. I'm actually talking about making the AIRBAG into a functional lock box, but without the key hole. So from outside looking in it looks like a stock air bag but carbon, then you can open it to see a storage area.

420agreenvilleSCMar-16-11 07:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#105231, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 17

No shit? Wow, you deserve a gold medal for that one.

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Shake_ZullaMar-16-11 09:18 AM
Member since Dec 03rd 2010
42 posts,
#105232, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 17

No shit? Wow, you deserve a gold medal for that one. I'm actually talking about making the AIRBAG into a functional lock box, but without the key hole. So from outside looking in it looks like a stock air bag but carbon, then you can open it to see a storage area.

I know what you are saying You have hurt my feelings sir! Sarcasm doesn't translate to well to the written language. Screw the extra glove box my wife is the only person who rides shot gun with me so how about a boxing glove with a big ass spring that shoots out and punches the passenger in the face when you get in an accident. Little carbon fiber lid so it stays a surprise.

96 RS
95 Toyota pickup - 8" lift, 33's (sold)
07 Toyota tacoma - TRD Sport
13 Ford Fusion

I like logic more when it travels in circles.

Slo2gMar-16-11 10:42 AM
1074 posts,
#105233, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 19

No shit? Wow, you deserve a gold medal for that one. I'm actually talking about making the AIRBAG into a functional lock box, but without the key hole. So from outside looking in it looks like a stock air bag but carbon, then you can open it to see a storage area. I know what you are saying You have hurt my feelings sir! Sarcasm doesn't translate to well to the written language. Screw the extra glove box my wife is the only person who rides shot gun with me so how about a boxing glove with a big ass spring that shoots out and punches the passenger in the face when you get in an accident. Little carbon fiber lid so it stays a surprise.

Glad you didn't get all but hurt over that I was wanting to mainly for a secure spot for a fuse box/MSnS.

420agreenvilleSCMar-17-11 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#105234, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 20
Mar-17-11 10:07 AM by 420agreenvilleSC

Reply with quote FAIL

Reply with quote FAIL

:facepalm

trevordg419May-08-11 12:25 AM
Member since May 03rd 2011
15 posts,
#105287, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 9

yea like maybe a dash piece where u can take the airbag out for the people who wanna lose some weight it will drop like 10-15 lbs and where its molded in so u could put ur phone and cd's and stuff.

95 eclipse gs n/t

Smash_NDashJun-24-11 12:31 PM
Member since May 31st 2011
64 posts,
#105313, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 22

if you do make a CF dash please be mindful of the clear coat that you use on top. Id hate to have one that blinds u when your driving in sunlight.

ezFeb-27-11 11:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#105223, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Dstach
what ever people want ill go and make.

I've been waiting for someone to make us a true CF dash, since, forever. No one makes one. Not even topshop, they will just do an overlay. Please make a CF dash!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

DstachFeb-28-11 03:34 PM
276 posts,
#105224, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 13

The only thing is the price. It costs a lot to make and no one buy them. Im not sure on the price but they would be a little more than the hood

ezFeb-28-11 07:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#105225, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 14

Fitment is everything - I would buy one if it fit well and the clear coat was nice. If you could make it as simple as possible, so that we wouldn't have to worry about getting all the "extras" to line up. So no need to make the tweeter holes, nor the vents that feed the doors...

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

FabsJul-01-11 03:08 AM
Member since Jun 24th 2011
30 posts,
#105315, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 0

Since I got a 96 Eclipse I want the 97-99 Front bumper

2ndGen-ElTalonJul-10-11 06:42 AM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
#105316, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 24

Sir^. That can be achieved pretty easily, matter of fact, I know of 2 different 2GB Bumpers at my Local yard, I think someone on DSMTalk has a partout going on, you could see if they still have one.

On a Side Note, I'm am going to start toying with a Spare Dashboard & Airbag Covers I have. To try and make a frame to keep the corners secure, but can easily be released in the event of an accident where airbag is deployed.

Either way, plan is to make it so Its not going to hurt anything/anyone, yet still retain a factory, non Warped airbag corners. That PITA has got to go, for all of us, mine is already warping again in this heat, and my car hasn't come out of the garage in 7 months. Its bullshit.

Also going to try something different. As I know alot of us would love to have that space like a glovebox, even though we have one, sometimes you just need more space, especially if you have extra goodies!

So we'll see how it all pans out. Now, what is the word on the Dash, Etc...

Jeff.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

AdministratorCODE4Jul-10-11 09:35 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#105317, "RE: What part are you most interested in having?"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by 2ndGen-ElTalon
Sir^. That can be achieved pretty easily, matter of fact, I know of 2 different 2GB Bumpers at my Local yard, I think someone on DSMTalk has a partout going on, you could see if they still have one. On a Side Note, I'm am going to start toying with a Spare Dashboard & Airbag Covers I have. To try and make a frame to keep the corners secure, but can easily be released in the event of an accident where airbag is deployed. Either way, plan is to make it so Its not going to hurt anything/anyone, yet still retain a factory, non Warped airbag corners. That PITA has got to go, for all of us, mine is already warping again in this heat, and my car hasn't come out of the garage in 7 months. Its bullshit. Also going to try something different. As I know alot of us would love to have that space like a glovebox, even though we have one, sometimes you just need more space, especially if you have extra goodies! So we'll see how it all pans out. Now, what is the word on the Dash, Etc... Jeff.

He has not been around in over a month. And the Fabs user, do not pay attention to his comment, he showed up, threw a bunch of one liner posts up in the hopes of getting into the BST section.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105210 Previous topic | Next topic