Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104941
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Side Skirts and fender pieces" Previous topic | Next topic
astaindsoul5446Sep-27-10 10:14 AM
Member since Oct 01st 2006
65 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104941, "Side Skirts and fender pieces"

Hi I was looking for OEM side skirts. But what i really need is just the OEM fender piece. The side skirts i have on my 98 GS are still intact.

Just wondering if anyone had ideas and suggestions for good replacements of these pieces. I am open to just about anything, just lookin for a good price.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
TurbchargdSpydrSep-27-10 02:13 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104942, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 0

you could prob get them cheap on craigslist, but i have bomex side skirts, pm me if your interested, super cheap...

Last of a dying breed...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ebster1085Sep-27-10 08:13 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2009
531 posts,
#104944, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 1

Dude, for the love of god, reduce the size of your sig pics. You have been asked a dozen times. Not to be a dick, but its actually annoying how much space they take up.

1999 Eclipse GS
Built motor
Hahn 16G Turbo w/ FMIC
Hahn Stage 5 Portfueler (270's & 500's)
Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband w/ 3.5bar MAP
3" SS Turbo Back
CM Stage 4 Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel
Baer Big Brake Kit

TurbchargdSpydrSep-27-10 08:30 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
#104945, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 2

Sorry, i will get to it, no time but until then i will not add be adding them...I did it here so he sees what they look like...if he doesn't already know...

Babbz413Sep-27-10 09:11 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
#104946, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Ebster1085
Dude, for the love of god, reduce the size of your sig pics. You have been asked a dozen times. Not to be a dick, but its actually annoying how much space they take up.

Ha.

Check on craigslist. If you can't find it today. Search again tomorrow.

95 GS Boosted

DanKidSep-28-10 08:20 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#104947, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Ebster1085

LMAO!! Still on that 56k huh?

astaindsoul5446Sep-28-10 08:23 AM
65 posts,
#104948, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks I will look around. How much you selling yours for?

Fallen4ng31Sep-28-10 01:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#104949, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 6

Take that to PM, please. This is not the BST section.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

astaindsoul5446Sep-30-10 04:45 PM
65 posts,
#104950, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 7

If you look at my first post, it wasn't about any buying selling or trading man..

I was lookin for a website and info on Oem Side Skirts!

Fallen4ng31Oct-01-10 05:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#104953, "RE: Side Skirts and fender pieces"
In response to Reply # 8

I realize this. However, if you're going to be discussing the buying and selling of parts, take that to PM.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104941 Previous topic | Next topic