Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #103789
View in linear mode

Subject: "bishi fangs" Previous topic | Next topic
Warmage12Jul-18-09 12:18 PM
Member since May 24th 2008
168 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103789, "bishi fangs"

I've tossed around the idea for a while now and the other day i got up and actualy tried the idea. This isn't a final, just a mockup of the idea. IDK if you can even see them. The two back inserts on either end of the opening.

Before

After

I'm tryin to use the 2ga bumper in my build. I've kinda grow fond of it. Looks a little more refind and "GT" looking. Oppinions please anything about makin a 2ga bumper better or the inserts. Thanks.

95 RS sold...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: bishi fangs, RoninEclipse2G, Jul-18-09 12:50 PM, #1
RE: bishi fangs, whtclipse98, Jul-18-09 05:57 PM, #2
      RE: bishi fangs, Warmage12, Jul-18-09 10:33 PM, #3
           RE: bishi fangs, dalesmitsu, Jul-19-09 01:58 AM, #4
                RE: bishi fangs, Warmage12, Jul-19-09 08:25 AM, #5
                     RE: bishi fangs, dalesmitsu, Jul-20-09 12:21 AM, #6
                          RE: bishi fangs, Warmage12, Jul-20-09 01:14 PM, #7
                               RE: bishi fangs, whtclipse98, Jul-20-09 10:35 PM, #8
                                    RE: bishi fangs, Babbz413, Jul-20-09 11:45 PM, #9
                                         RE: bishi fangs, Flipboi89, Jul-21-09 11:07 AM, #10
                                              RE: bishi fangs, DanKid, Jul-21-09 01:03 PM, #11
                                                   RE: bishi fangs, Warmage12, Jul-21-09 01:23 PM, #12

RoninEclipse2GJul-18-09 12:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103790, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 0

It looks allright IMO. Kinda like a super smiley face

At least it's not a superricerimahomoblitztunerbomex bumper

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

whtclipse98Jul-18-09 05:57 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
137 posts,
#103791, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
At least it's not a superricerimahomoblitztunerbomex bumper

LMAO!!!

Back to the topic on hand, you could always cut them out and use the ones they offer for the Wing West Aggressor front.

Warmage12Jul-18-09 10:33 PM
168 posts,
#103792, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 2

They aren't permanent. They're just inserts made of cardboard painted black. lol I also thought of doing something like this with the upper bumper space. . .

I like it best because it not only creates larger cooling surface but if i had a turbo the uper area could cool the radiator and scoop the air outa the top of the engine bay out a vented hood and the lower could cool the intercooler and stuff. Idk. I have a new bumper and my current one is already messed, so i might play with it if anyone thinks it might look good.

95 RS sold...

dalesmitsuJul-19-09 01:58 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#103793, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 3

paint it white lol.

Warmage12Jul-19-09 08:25 AM
168 posts,
#103794, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 4

i like white, just not on this car. lol A clean white is very sharp IMO.

95 RS sold...

dalesmitsuJul-20-09 12:21 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#103795, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Warmage12
i like white, just not on this car. lol A clean white is very sharp IMO.

Should've explained mybad, paint the fangs white but keep the car red.

I know what you mean about clean white being sharp, thats why I bought mine. If waited I could've got a Clean TSI for 5200 but I didnt want someones headache.

Warmage12Jul-20-09 01:14 PM
168 posts,
#103796, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 6

Ya, straight white or even white mixed with some bright red pin stripes but we don't have side molding...well the talons do, we don't so it wouldn't look right. Kinda like what they do on the type r hondas in japan, that kinda look. But ya, white gos great with bronze or flat black rims best IMO. I've seen others but those two stick out amazingly well.

I'll try white...that might look nice.

95 RS sold...

whtclipse98Jul-20-09 10:35 PM
137 posts,
#103797, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 7

I think the white would stand out drastically over the red. Never know it might look good. The black gives it a subtle look and makes it look like you painted pieces that already existed on the oem bumper.

Babbz413Jul-20-09 11:45 PM
260 posts,
#103800, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 8

id just throw a 2gb bumper on and call it a day.

Flipboi89Jul-21-09 11:07 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103803, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 9

Unique? Kinda hard to see and dunno if you can on the road.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

DanKidJul-21-09 01:03 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#103804, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 10

I think it looks kind of cool. You should throw in a gold colored grill between the two fangs to make it look like the mouth has the middle teeth blinged out.

Warmage12Jul-21-09 01:23 PM
168 posts,
#103805, "RE: bishi fangs"
In response to Reply # 11

haha...no no blingin grillz on my car. I'm gona try the white.

That,s kinda how i felt with it in black. Just too low key. It changed it up a bit but just too subtle. I love the 2gb but theres so many and mines a 95 so i'd like to keep it all "in the family" so to speak.

95 RS sold...

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #103789 Previous topic | Next topic