Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83998
View in linear mode

Subject: " my new hatch set-up....... stage one over" Previous topic | Next topic
madhatter210Apr-17-05 11:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83998, " my new hatch set-up....... stage one over"

yea not really anything special as far as interior ...but well the tanks are inside. I need to find a new location for my subs and amp now but thats secondary imo. Lol It should a little faster anyways without that heavy ass box that was in back. Any idea where to stick 2 10's besides up my ricer ass . As soon as my gauge for the front gets here it should make for some cool pics imo. I'm putting in a flow valve up front in the console to switch over to a different nozzle with a different shot. It should all look pretty sweet when its finished. Using the old battery location for the solenoids/purge and what.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratormicyekApr-18-05 03:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84060, "RE: my new hatch set-up....... stage one over"
In response to Reply # 0
Apr-18-05 03:31 AM by micyek

I was thinking...since I've got the the fiberglass bug now and making custom enclosures and putting 10" subs were you have your N2O tanks. That way I can still have a trunk and can get at the spare.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OCpimp4lifeApr-18-05 03:35 AM
Member since Mar 08th 2005
63 posts,
#84062, "RE: my new hatch set-up....... stage one over"
In response to Reply # 1

I like your diamond plate floor in your trunk, but the first thing I said when I saw your pic there was damn that boy needs a system back there. I dont know how fond you are of your backseat being that they are so small u can barely fit shit back there, but you can create a wall where your backseat is, rice on my friend, i know i sure as hell do.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83998 Previous topic | Next topic