Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #45117
View in linear mode

Subject: "ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!

The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
Previous topic | Next topic
KaptainMykeApr-16-03 03:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#45117, "Poll question: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!

The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"

Body work happening now, so now is the time to decide. Majority will win and if u think I should ditch it, then I will sell it to who wants it. Otherwise, do you think it would look cleaner with no wing? Your looking at shaved car with stillen front, and erebruni skirts, so wing or no, lemme know !

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

Poll result (52 votes)
Lose it (37 votes)Vote
Keep it (15 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, KaptainMyke, Apr-16-03 03:36 AM, #1
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, JJPhatStrat, Apr-16-03 04:15 AM, #2
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, a_miller_76, Apr-16-03 04:27 AM, #3
      RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, LittleB10, Apr-16-03 04:53 AM, #4
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Wtngclan, Apr-16-03 05:18 AM, #5
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, BuckNutty, Apr-16-03 05:28 AM, #6
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, 96eclipse2nr, Apr-16-03 05:28 AM, #7
      RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Snail_GS, Apr-16-03 06:19 AM, #8
           RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Remy, Apr-16-03 06:30 AM, #9
           RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, SPL_Eclipse, Apr-16-03 06:32 AM, #10
                RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Ryan_Hes, Apr-16-03 06:50 AM, #11
                     RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, KaptainMyke, Apr-16-03 07:03 AM, #12
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Smoke Honda, Apr-16-03 07:09 AM, #13
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, KaptainMyke, Apr-16-03 07:20 AM, #14
      RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, 9D9 MITSU RS, Apr-16-03 07:36 AM, #15
           RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, fasterGS, Apr-16-03 07:46 AM, #16
           RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, blinkbizkit500, Apr-16-03 07:51 AM, #17
           RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, fauchpj, Apr-16-03 07:52 AM, #18
                RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, farmdogg55, Apr-16-03 08:18 AM, #19
                     RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, ClipseRST, Apr-16-03 08:33 AM, #20
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, ajna_star, Apr-16-03 08:42 AM, #21
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, CaptinMorgan97, Apr-16-03 12:34 PM, #22
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, EvMan2345, Apr-16-03 12:39 PM, #23
      RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, 420AYE, Apr-16-03 12:55 PM, #24
           RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, chrysler kid, Apr-16-03 01:05 PM, #25
                RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, invaznGST, Apr-16-03 01:13 PM, #26
                     RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, KaptainMyke, Apr-16-03 02:11 PM, #27
                          RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, KaptainMyke, Apr-16-03 02:13 PM, #28
                               RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-16-03 02:17 PM, #29
RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Apr-16-03 02:48 PM, #30
      RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, KaptainMyke, Apr-16-03 04:44 PM, #31
           RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, fauchpj, Apr-16-03 06:07 PM, #32
                RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, 9D9 MITSU RS, Apr-16-03 06:17 PM, #33
                     RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, tireg, Apr-16-03 08:47 PM, #34
                          RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Ryan_Hes, Apr-16-03 11:26 PM, #35
                               RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Teamner947, Apr-17-03 08:57 AM, #36
                                    RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, Aggression, Apr-17-03 09:20 AM, #37
                                         RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?, mbenz910, Apr-17-03 11:10 AM, #38

KaptainMykeApr-16-03 03:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#45118, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 0

and state why sir

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JJPhatStratApr-16-03 04:15 AM
Member since Dec 10th 2001
471 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45119, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 0

Kurt Kobain...99GS...the dart...the principle.

Pictures -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/carpics.htm

Tunes -

www.JJPhatStrat.com/mp3page.htm

a_miller_76Apr-16-03 04:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45120, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 2

Well I told you why on Aim....just for the benefit of the masses here's the wing I suggested if you HAD to have a wing...

LittleB10Apr-16-03 04:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
92 posts,
#45123, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 3

I personally like the way your car is right now. Like the wing, stillen, etc. So I say keep it. Just my two cents.

peace
Joe

Later
Joe

'98 RS 5 speed
-MSD Wires, MSD Ignition Coil, Denso Iridium Plugs, Greddy Evo, CAI, 17"ADR GT Sport (white), Megan FU & RU Strut bars...pics soon!!!

WtngclanApr-16-03 05:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#45126, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 0

i think the wing helps make the car.. with no wing i dont think it would look as good .. just my opinion tho

Another BANNED asshole.

BuckNuttyApr-16-03 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#45127, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 5

teh wing is 1337 n whatnot

96eclipse2nrApr-16-03 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#45128, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 5

lose that one and get the GTR wing. the one you currently have sticks out too far IMO. i like when the sides go upward, instead of upward and outward. just my .02 tho

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

Snail_GSApr-16-03 06:19 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2002
266 posts,
#45131, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 7

I think if you were to go w/o a wing it would give you a very clean loo

RemyApr-16-03 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#45133, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 8

Never likes that wing personally.. Maybe go with the gst turbo stock wing ? Looks good on red cars: see vegasdsm lata

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat

SPL_EclipseApr-16-03 06:32 AM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#45134, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 8

^^^very much agreeing with that.

the car is going to be really clean (with all the shaving stuff), and a big hulking wing just totally distracts form that. people will look at the car and say "damn, thats a big ass wing" instad of "look at how clean that car is".

strangly enough, theres nothing more unique than an eclipse without a wing. ive only seen a few, and they all looked really really good, imo (im leaving out the wingless from factory cars here though).

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Ryan_HesApr-16-03 06:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#45137, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 10

No wing. When you see it in person with no wing, it makes the car appear to be wider at the rear. It looks pretty sharp. You could always add a diffrent wing if you wanted later on, but definately ditch the GTR flare wing....I've never been a fan of that wing on any eclipse....just my .02

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

KaptainMykeApr-16-03 07:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#45139, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 11

keep em coming guys thanks!

Smoke HondaApr-16-03 07:09 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
563 posts,
#45140, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 0

I think it looked alot better when i took off my wing. Sell it......to me.......for a hundred dollars. yea, that's it

KaptainMykeApr-16-03 07:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#45143, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 13

if i sold it prolly be for $300 painted red.

9D9 MITSU RSApr-16-03 07:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#45144, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 14

I have never liked the flared wings. I think a kaminari ktr or gtr / whatever it is would look good. commando. Something like one of those. I don't think the cars look right without a spoiler.

fasterGSApr-16-03 07:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45145, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 15

Ditch the wing, get a different one or go wingless.

blinkbizkit500Apr-16-03 07:51 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#45147, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 16

i like it

fauchpjApr-16-03 07:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#45148, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 15
Apr-16-03 07:57 AM by fauchpj

lose it mike, that shit will look clean

or get this wing...

thats an idea of what ur car could look like

farmdogg55Apr-16-03 08:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#45150, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 18

d00d, i am in the exact same situation as you, i have the same wing and havent decide if i want to put it on now or not, or get the turbo wing. more than likely i will though. i always liked they way it looked on your car. our cars are going to look alot alike soon...my car is going into the body shop in 10 days to get the same sides on, the wing, the roof and mirrors painted red, the door handles and antenna shaved, rear bumper addons, and sportlines put on. and the front isnt that all much different than your stillen. i would say keep it or get the turbo wing, i dont really like how they look without one. are you turning it into more of a show car now since you dont drive it as much?

ClipseRSTApr-16-03 08:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
325 posts,
#45151, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 19

I don’t get why they put wings on FWD cars... serve no purpose other then looks... and if you want looks then clean is a nice look... I am a hypocrite though and have a big-ugly wing... but I vote lose it.

ajna_starApr-16-03 08:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#45152, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 0

turbo spoiler or nothing...not sure how a talon high wing would look on an eclipse

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

CaptinMorgan97Apr-16-03 12:34 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
282 posts,
#45168, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 21

like a talon?

EvMan2345Apr-16-03 12:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#45171, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 22

lose it... it'll look alot cleaner...

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

(Its actually stock sarrono red, but my digicam sucks, so it looks like a different color)

420AYEApr-16-03 12:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#45172, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 23

i think the wing is a little much as some of ^ do too. but you gotta have a wing man. i think our cars look like fast turds without a wing. my 2 cents.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

chrysler kidApr-16-03 01:05 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#45175, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 24

if you can paint it white and its 300 shipped i might buy it......BUT i like your car with te wing on it, i would take it off and have the fill the holes, but you can always drill new ones

11.65 @ 115

invaznGSTApr-16-03 01:13 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#45178, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 25

i personally don't like that particular wing..i think it sticks out too much.. i say go for a turbo spoiler or go with a wings west 3 piece spoiler.. cars without wings look ugly in my opinion

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

KaptainMykeApr-16-03 02:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#45180, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 26
Apr-16-03 02:12 PM by KaptainMyke

minus the turbo wing and shave the door handles and put my rims and clear corners on that car and thats exactly what mine would look like.

these are tough descions. most people say to lose the wing. as to who asked the status of the car? well i will be in agreement with an unstated company at this time and possibly keep the car in storage or on a trailer 75% of the time and drive it for leisure or on the weekends. Yes it is going to be a show car hopefully.

edit: that's why i was gonna do what the majority voted on this poll

KaptainMykeApr-16-03 02:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#45181, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 27

27 replies and over 200 views...ya'lls sum bitches up in heah! VOTE!

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-16-03 02:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#45182, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 28

I think it would look better with a turbo-style wing, or no wing at all. Remember Jakes car? Thura's car? No wing.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Apr-16-03 02:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#45183, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 21
Apr-16-03 02:50 PM by EcLIpsInEmCEe7

ive always liked the turbo spoiler loo if not, go no wing/spoiler. dont see to many eclipses w/o 'em

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

KaptainMykeApr-16-03 04:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#45191, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 30

ok how about no on the turbo spoiler mmmk thanks

stop talking about it, im getting mad hehe

fauchpjApr-16-03 06:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#45199, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 31

so when does the poll close

9D9 MITSU RSApr-16-03 06:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#45200, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 32

u know- that extreme gt cf hood would be good with that setup I think. or the good hoods hood.

go wingless for now. find one that works best with the kit. I just don't like flared wings. If you do, it's kewl.

tiregApr-16-03 08:47 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2002
800 posts,
#45227, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 33

Pfft.. you know what they say.. two wings are better than one!

That would look so tight on your car!

j/k hehe.. I dunno.. I kinda like the wing on your car.. it looks nice, but I think you could do better. Turbo wing looks nice, but alot of ppl have em so it wouldn't be as original.. whatever you decide really I don't like the wingless look myself. Looks like the car is missing something.

Ryan_HesApr-16-03 11:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#45233, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 34

No it needs one more wing on top of that second one...then it'd be perfect.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Teamner947Apr-17-03 08:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#45251, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 35

i like my wing a lot. the previous owner shaved the stock talon "boomerang" wing which looks ugly as hell and put a GST/GSX wing on it. i like it a lot, fits the car pretty well. i'm sure you could find one on ebay or something for cheap.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

AggressionApr-17-03 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#45252, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 36

I say get the wing like I have. It goes with the curves of the car really well...imo of course. But do what you think is best.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

mbenz910Apr-17-03 11:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
338 posts,
#45260, "RE: ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POLLS EVAR!!!The WING - should i stay or should i go now?"
In response to Reply # 37

I vote that you lose the current wing and find something different. Nothing against the one you got, but I just think that if its going to be a show car you can find something that flows with the curves better. Like some others said, I think wingless our cars look like they're missing something.

AEM CAI/ AFX UDP/ GST Muffler/ Magnecors/ NGK plugs/ Intrax Springs/ Symbroski Shift Kit

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #45117 Previous topic | Next topic